Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Did you read my prediction I wrote in the DT in response to Nicky's post yesterday.

I said he will come to take revenge against the family, either bring Suman or Mami (first option) or will take revenge on his own  (2nd option)

I guess the makers are going with the second option.

Also many here said he is going to meet the counselor. I knew he would not and the makers won't let him do it. 

Once a bail buddhi always a bail buddhi.

Only suicide parallel and Dhara's gyaan (yet again) will make him agree to the marriage.

I am skeptical about dil se shaadi hoga like KD said. It is difficult to trust him anymore.

Yes looks like this is what will happen. Shiva will sunao his family, heartbroken Raavi will try to end her life aur uske baad Shiva will suddenly realize his so called love.. 

mpks1 thumbnail

It's late in the night

Shiva walks out and looking for a ride in the highway to go to Somnath.

He stops a truck and asks the driver where is he going?

The driver says, "Somnath" (How convenient )

Shiva says, 'mujhe bhi wahan jaana hai urgent kaam hai" and gets into the truck

He tells the driver, "isse phele koi dekhe jaldi chalo"

Truck leaves from there.

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Are they acting like intoxicated in precap? 

oh it was laughing gas.

mpks1 thumbnail

So IF spoiler article didn't turn out to be true!😕

They said Shiva will take care of Raavi, what a bull crap!

If they cannot get a reliable spoiler from a reliable source, why publish and mislead the fans, Pathetic!😡

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Prizi

oh it was laughing gas.

Dhara bhabhi one more adbhut plan??? 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

So IF spoiler article didn't turn out to be true!😕

They said Shiva will take care of Raavi, what a bull crap!

If they cannot get a reliable spoiler from a reliable source, why publish and mislead the fans, Pathetic!😡

Shiva se koi umeed nahi hai prema, as u say once a bailbudhi always a bailbudhi. 

Shiva pandya se pyaar karna na ho payega???

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita in her room and she hears the alarm and wakes up to turn it off

She looks around the room and it has been decorated with flowers and candles and she says. "ye sab kisne kiya, Oh God! Dulha-Dulhan ka kamra sajane ki bhajay hamara kamra toh nahi saja diya aaj raat ke liye, Good Morning, Rishita" wishes herself.

She comes near the flower arrangements and the candles and sees a note written by Dev. She starts to read it and has a smile on her face.

He has written. " Samundar kinaare mein tumhare intezaar me apni palken bichaye baita hoon, iss kapde ko pehenkar isski aur kinaare ki shova bada dho"

Rishita open the gift bag and finds a beautiful dress.

Rishita's monologue, "kyaa baat hai, phool, nayi dress, Dev ko ho kya gaya hai"

She hugs the dress

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like they will show everything in flashback like they did in Dishu kaand

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara in her room and suddenly wakes up and looks around

Gautam comes out of the bathroom and says, "kya hua? abhi toh 5:45 am (he says it in hindi, paanch painthaalis) ho raha hai"

Dhara is shocked, "paanch painthaalis? Paanch bhaje ka alarm laga thaa ankhone meri kyun nahi khuli, Hey Somnathji itna kuch karna hai 10 bhaje ka mahurat hai, abb tak sab kuch karke jaise taise sambhal liya, lekin aaj Hardik Bhai-Krish ki shaadi todi na karwa sakte hain Gaumbi, Shiva-Raavi ki shaadi karwaana hai"

Gautam says, 'lekin abb impossible lag raha hai"

Dhara says, "kuch socho naa"

Gaumbi says "sochoon kya?'

Dhara says, "saara sochna ka teka mein laga rakha hai Gaumbi, tu apni dimaag me zor nahi de sakta hai kya, tum socho tab tak mein Rishita ko dekh kar aati hoon, uske paas koi idea zaroor hoga, socho"

Dhara leaves their room

Gautam's monologue, '"jitna acche se  tension meri biwi leti hai na kou aur nahi le sakta"😆

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rishita in her room and she hears the alarm and wakes up to turn it off

She looks around the room and it has been decorated with flowers and candles and she says. "ye sab kisne kiya, Oh God! Dulha-Dulhan ka kamra sajane ki bhajay hamara kamra toh nahi saja diya aaj raat ke liye, Good Morning, Rishita" wishes herself.

She comes near the flower arrangements and the candles and sees a note written by Dev. She starts to read it and has a smile on her face.

He has written. " Samundar kinaare mein tumhare intezaar me apni palken bichaye baita hoon, iss kapde ko pehenkar isski aur kinaare ki shova bada dho"

Rishita open the gift bag and finds a beautiful dress.

Rishita's monologue, "kyaa baat hai, phool, nayi dress, Dev ko ho kya gaya hai"

She hugs the dress

Jaha progression, understanding, redemption dikhana tha vha inse kuch nhi ho rha hai or yha bhar bhar ke progression chl rha👏