Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

pta ni kyu but utni romantic vibes ni aa ri … jitni sochi ti …

Its better to keep low expectations.. So that you can really enjoy the sequence when it will be aired.. Don't expect it like in ekta or gul shows.. There you will get itna physical proximity as the leads are in love with each other for years ..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

IMSJH is a gone case.. they had good looking cast and good plot .. they could have played with it .. biggest disappointment is the ML’s mother .. she was in favor of girl till they day she got married ot her son but one incident which wasn’t even her doing and since that day she became typice ITV MIL…  suddenly she feels that her daughter in law being an IAS and her son not will make her son feel inferior .. arey to shaadi k din hi shaadi tod dete .. bhaag to wo gya hi ta … tb kyu bol ri ti k mje meri parvarish pr bharosa h and he will come back as he promised … koi consistency ni … story me … bekar h ekdum..

Son bhi to ajeeb ho gaya na.. Promos mai he was supposed to be the supportive, feminist husband always happy with his wife's success! But abhi to he is doubting her character and slandering her with higher authority!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

pta ni kyu but utni romantic vibes ni aa ri … jitni sochi ti …

Gaal se gaal is imp.. But I have zero hopes from editor bhaiya.. He is gonna cut cut it.. SBS he sahara hai 🀧

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Son bhi to ajeeb ho gaya na.. Promos mai he was supposed to be the supportive, feminist husband always happy with his wife's success! But abhi to he is doubting her character and slandering her with higher authority!

actually he did that under bhaag intoxication and due to someone instigated him … but mje ni lgta he actually doubts her … anyways wha toxic MIL h to ML ko toxic bnane ki jarurat ni .. also the guy is paying no attention towards becoming IAS himself now which was once his own dream too… pta ni kya hi chl ra h us show me …  

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Chee ki marketing strategy dekho.. Ek he SM site pe usko bhao milta hai aur udhar promo daala he nahi πŸ™‚

Jiggy7 thumbnail

actually he did that under bhaag intoxication and due to someone instigated him … but mje ni lgta he actually doubts her … anyways wha toxic MIL h to ML ko toxic bnane ki jarurat ni .. also the guy is paying no attention towards becoming IAS himself now which was once his own dream too… pta ni kya hi chl ra h us show me …  

I don't think wo IAS banega.. Uske dreams phur ho gaye Meetwa jaise.. πŸ˜†

Kahin ye Chee ka shortest running show na ban jaaye.. πŸ˜†

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I came briefly out of my hibernation to point out that the holi episode was nice … by the way did anyone notice when Meet H collided with Tej .. they played β€œlahu muh lag gya” for a brief second and then changed it .. I wish  they played it instead of dhadak … 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I came briefly out of my hibernation to point out that the holi episode was nice … by the way did anyone notice when Meet H collided with Tej .. they played β€œlahu muh lag gya” for a brief second and then changed it .. I wish  they played it instead of dhadak … 

I tried to tag you dear .. but couldnt.. πŸ˜­

Really ? have to check.. your observation power is so great dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ha I noticed πŸ˜‚. That song when Meetwa applied colour on Tej πŸ€£

Idk..they were shooting with Pal, they played dhadak, and yaha suddenly lahu muh lag gaya😡

Thankfully all the 3 songs are tasteful. But lahu muh lag gaya gives more Holi vibes, I hope some makes a VM on this song. 

Waisa pehla they used to play 'Ashique agayi' alot on MeMe. Now they play dhadak. β€οΈ

Anjureads thumbnail

Woh shayad pre consummation sequence ke liye rakhenge πŸ˜† Agar hoga tho... 

Aise unexpected surprises dete rehna Jugnuji... 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago