Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Sometimes I feel that he works for intelligence and the guy who’s is asking Sejal to spy on him knows it.. 

Either Yohan knows something about him or he think that Yohan is betraying them so he wants someone to keep eye on him.

That is one of the possibilities too.. 

May be Yohan knows something more than him.. 

And he wants that information.. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

That is one of the possibilities too.. 

May be Yohan knows something more than him.. 

And he wants that information.. 

Haaa..

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This rangu😡 😡

9 baje ke show koo 9:15 par start karke 9:45 par band kara seriously itna late koi time hi nhi hai inka to .that's why I hate colors tv shows 😈

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phlo004

This rangu😡 😡

9 baje ke show koo 9:15 par start karke 9:45 par band kara seriously itna late koi time hi nhi hai inka to .that's why I hate colors tv shows 😈

Rangu ka shakuni mama tactics. The shows are over lapped for max trps. 

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maine latest epi dekha... why do I feel ki Arun may be involved in some dirty stuff, either re: his business or terrorism-related (not personally, but he may knee-deep in work relationships with people whose hands aren't clean... hence Yohan's refusal to work at his company).

Once again, Sehjal made me hella emotional and so did her parents.

The last scene where she sees Bamba (is that her adopted brother's name?) and has a flashback of lil Fareed being killed was heartbreaking.

Now, coming to the new promo... could Yohan fake interest in Sehjal to get his revenge? 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Recap March 22

The reinforcement that the family brought in the form of Sejal's friend Jithin too didn't work well. Minal tries again to cheer her with special snacks but she pretends to have fallen asleep. Saras tells Minal to give her time. 

Yohan is questioned by Suryakath and on knowing that he was caught in the CCTV footage talking to the boy involved in the blast, Yohan says he was asking the boy directions to some place. Then taunts if he is given the tag of being involved with terrorism coz of the words of the girl who can't even see without her specs and who keeps falling down. 

Next morning Sejal is missing and her parents find her at the dargah praying. Minal gets upset in knowing Sejal found out the truth about her adoption. Very emotional scenes which end with a group hug (sans Bumba and Dadi) 

Suryakath finds Yohan on handstand the next morn and starts to question him again. Arun barges  in to show off his power. While hugging Yohan he whispers in Yohan's ears to let him handle the case and if the Afghanistan issue came to light even the lawyer won't be able to save him. Arun tells that he will make sure that Yohan is freed but Y will have to join the Nanda office. Y refuses and Arun walks off with the lawyer. Drishti is waiting by the car and Arun uses  her to make Yohan agree to his condition. 

Sejal gets another call from Suryakath while she is in her parent's shop and pretending that he is someone trying to sell her credit card, she refuses his offer again. Minal takes the phone from her and scolds him for disturbing Sejal. They have a mom daughter moment. They see Bumba coming towards the shop. Sejal is reminded of Farid. A bike accidentally knocks Bumba down and Sejal screams Farid's name reminded of him being taken way. 

She does sleep in between her parents smiley36.. Cute

Arun's company makes guns for The Defence Ministry... Yup something wrong is definitely happening, either with his knowledge or without. Hated him for his unsympathetic attitude to his own daughter, he seems someone who manipulates people even his own children for his gain. 

The Afghanistan trip seems to be an important incident in many ways. I think Y must have come across some info in this trip that got him involved in whatever he is doing presently. May be he got to know about the wrong doings of his father's company too. 

Interesting precap... Both Sejal and Yohan on mission on trapping the other. Makes me wonder are they both going to pretend to fall in love? I am sure with more involvement with her, Yohan will figure out she is more than what she presents herself to be. 

Overall a good episode with balanced dose of emotional scenes and intrigues

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Interesting episode.. 

Yohan refuses to be bullied by the officials.. 

Or even by his dad for that matter.. 

Ultimately his dad used his only weakness for now, his soft corner for his sister.. 

Arun Nanda comes across as a master manipulator... He tried to turn the situation favourable to himself.. Join my company in return of getting you out of here.. 

Yohan was ready to face the officials but gave in to his sister's emotion and tears. He understands his father's strategy too well.. 

Papa Nanda is horrible..calling his own daughter apahij.. 

Maybe in future Drishti will be used to bring Yohan down.. Thats why it's constantly being shown that she's the only one who can get through to him.. 

On the other side.. We got a glimpse of Sejal and her friend.. 

He does seem a nice person but looks like he may harbour something more in his heart for her. 

He didn't press her to share everything.. 👍🏼

So Meenal and Saras saw her praying at the Dargah.. 

I don't think the praying dargah affected Meenal as much as the fact that Sejal had learnt she's adopted... And the possibility of her leaving them. 

They're truly attached to their girl.. 

Loved Saras both calming his wife and giving space to his daughter to calm herself.. 

So cute Sejal sleeping between her parents.. 

Finally the call from Suryakant... 

Loved Meenal in that scene😆 she couldn't take anyone disturbing her child. 

Last scene.. When she sees Bamba getting hurt, she remembered her own brother Fareed... It was very emotional.. 

Sejal is going through an emotional rollercoaster right now. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Precap seemed interesting too.. 

Looks like Yohan too will try to find out whatever possible about her.. 

May be their marriage will be like both of them keeping an eye on the other... 

What happened in Afghanistan is a mystery for now.. Maybe something which made Yohan choose to do whatever he's doing now. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I haven’t expected this from Baa

She is not happy because Sejal is marrying for other’s happiness not for love..

She asked Sejal if she saw Tin Tin as her prince..

And got her answer in No as Sejal see blurred image of Yohan..

While Sejal was leaving for Delhi she told her if she seen her Prince there, do tell her first..

She is such a cutie ..😊

And here His prince on white horse was playing polo 😆

Edited by Priyapriyu - 2 years ago
ireadlovestorys thumbnail

who felt that menal's sharth was unnecessary? tying sejal into a relationship means nothing since her relationship with her parents are more important to her than anything else. i didn't understand menal's insecurity at all. that tin tin guy prolly loves her. bechara😒

Edited by ireadlovestorys - 2 years ago