Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't want her to part away from her present family ,who gave her so much love .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Watched the episode. 

Another good one where Yohan takes care of a hurt Sejal. She is affected by being close to a guy, but Yohan is all no nonsense types. 

She fainted at the sight of her own blood!! And the intelligence guy wants her to be a spyπŸ˜†. 

I think Yohan is someone working for anti terrorism, may be a part of some secret agency that is trying to stop youth being used by militants. 

Though there is barely any similarity I am reminded of The Scarlet Pimpernel. May be it is the cliche of disguise... The one who is considered as the most inappropriate person turning out to be the savior. 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

I don't want her to part away from her present family ,who gave her so much love .

Me too...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

where did you watch because I have been searching for the wu but no luck ,I hope Yuhan turns out a decent man .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

where did you watch because I have been searching for the wu but no luck ,I hope Yuhan turns out a decent man .

I watch most shows through telegram

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Recap of March 21 episode:

The blast injures many and Sejal after gaining consciousness is shown helping people. She has a limp and a wound on her temple. Yohan too gains consciousness just in time to catch Sejal who faints again. He takes her away to some place and her family is unable to find her. 

At the safe place a young boy asks him if she is part of the mission and he says not for now. She was injured in the blast. 

Sejal wakes up again to find Yohan with her. He informs her that there is a curfew in place and that she is in a safe place.  She faints again seeing her bloodπŸ˜†

Yohan takes care of her injury. Sejal feels uncomfortable with Yohan so close to her. He refuses to let her call her family. Once he leaves she gets suspicious and follows. She sees some young boys around the place and Yohan talking on the phone about Sahil escaping. 

In the meanwhile the intelligence chief gets to know that Sejal was present at the accident site. From the cctv footage they find out about Saahil throwing the toy which caused the blast. They make print outs of images of both Sahil and Sejal and engages police to ask around about them. 

Sejal feels that Yohan is wrong sort of a guy and decides to escape. She is chased by Yohan. The plain clothes policeman comes across Sejal and stops her. He informs the chief that the girl is found. He questions Sejal if she has seen Sahil and she says she saw him with Yohan. (She gives a report of their encounters). 

Yohan is held by police. In Delhi the Nandas get to know about the blast. They know Yohan is in Kashmir ans Arun calls the commissioner to track Yohan. 

The spy chief tries to sway Sejal's decision in the wake of the blast. She still refuses. 

Returning home the thoughts of her past trouble her and her family is unable to cheer her up. Her bro decide to call her best friend to revive her mood. 

Yohan is under observation in a secured room. Spy chief is desperate to get Sejal's help and they discuss Yohan's presence at the blast area. Spy chief thinks that the blast that happened is just the first of many that is yo happen and that some new group in involved. 

Yohan knows he is being watched and taunts them that they can't keep him there for long, citing the law of not being allowed to keep someone in custody without making arrest. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday is a great episode with great editing and scenes 

Both the actors are so phenomenal it's truly blessing for our eyes πŸ˜³

Yohan care made me feeling so warm inside how he even taped her glasses so she can see clearly he is a soft guy but he wraps himself in the layer of hardness so no one can contact him ..but sure with time and sejal's help he will become normal again ..

πŸ€—

Sejal is sk sweet but really felt bad for her how she is getting divided into her two identities ..is she a Sejal or mahira.precap is also based on it ..😭

Loved Yohan and her tashan and yohan's last scene in police station uff sehby you are so hot baby β˜ΊοΈ

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Phlo004

Yesterday is a great episode with great editing and scenes 

Both the actors are so phenomenal it's truly blessing for our eyes πŸ˜³

Yohan care made me feeling so warm inside how he even taped her glasses so she can see clearly he is a soft guy but he wraps himself in the layer of hardness so no one can contact him ..but sure with time and sejal's help he will become normal again ..

πŸ€—

Sejal is sk sweet but really felt bad for her how she is getting divided into her two identities ..is she a Sejal or mahira.precap is also based on it ..😭

Loved Yohan and her tashan and yohan's last scene in police station uff sehby you are so hot baby β˜ΊοΈ

Sach me.. Yesterday's episode was good.. 

Yes Yohan's care was so tender. He is a good and most probably a very emotional human being behind his exterior don't care attitude.. 

Sejal got a bit worried seeing all those young boys in Yohan's place.. Wahan se escape kar li aur Yohan ko police ke paas pohoncha diya.. 

Yohan's eyes were spitting fire at her.. 

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Heart went out to Sejal who is trying to come to terms with her real and existing identities.. 

Last scene me Yohan ka attitude was πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ.  

The way he was riling the officials.. πŸ˜† 

Both actors doing a fantastic job. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The most endearing part of Yohan's first aid to Sejal was that he had even taped her broken spectacles.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ