Jalsa reviews starring Vidya, Iqbal & Shefali

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shefali says it's one of the best films she has seen she is excited and happy for the public to see it. She is happy and proud of the film

some member on twitter called Ashish Tiwari said that Vidya and Shefali proved that they are the powerhouses of acting

Sumit Kadel has already watched it too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Bookmarked. 

I’ll try to watch this movie in this weekend as I’m fan of all 3 actors ie Vidya, Shefali and Iqbal. 

priya185 thumbnail

movie is out now

waiting for some commentary

priya185 thumbnail

great acting as usual Vidya and Shefali acted really well. Shefali Ayush and rohini had the best roles complex characters

Ending is very impactful and poignant

In between some parts did not keep my interest but overall it was a good thriller

SPOILER BELOW

vidya as never seen before usually she only does positive roles this character is grey (so far). The first time I have seen someone in films or tv show remorse for a car accident

Iqbal had scenes with Vidya where he acted extremely well and confidently but the role was grey too. Still I hope this movie gives him visibility. 

Overall 2.5/5 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

I will watch it in the evening and post my comment after that.

Vidya and Shefali both are great actors.  They rarely fail.  I am sure this one won't disappoint us either.

Aren't we lucky to get good movies one after the other?

I have yet to watch Kashmir Files.

Happy Holi everyone!

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

I just finished watching the movie.  I won't give away any spoilers. We know Vidya and Shefali are good actors.  But everyone acted so well in this movie including the kids.  Very good movie.

Oh, the ending.  I anticipated the ending.  Both from Ruksana and Maya.  

Cheers..

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’ll be watching the film tomorrow. 🤗