FF : Mission Ghanchakkar (COMPLETED)

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, I must be one of those late latifs who joined the IF group late! Like after 200 epis, but IF draw me with a reason, the reason being this FF I was writing on Moran. The last FF I wrote was for Left Right Left and it's no surprise that ZDMN made me write another one!

So here it is, my First FF for ZDMN.  

This story starts after whole Balli Episode ends. 

Please note : It's really difficult to write Sanju's language. I would try my best, if not it could be simple Hindi :) 

Chapter 1 : The Heartbreak (Page 1)

Chapter 2 : The Mermaid Returns (Page 2)

Chapter 3 : Fiasco at Disco (Page 2)

Chapter 4 : Mission Ghanchakkar (Page 2)

Chapter 5 : Jhingoor Titliyonki Grihasti (Page 3)

Chapter 6 : The Unfulfilled Dream (Page 4)

Chapter 7 : Parakrami Jasoos (Page 5)

Chapter 8 : Unwinding The Hearts (Page 5)

Chapter 9 : Creating The Chakkar (Page 6)

Chapter 10 : Entering the Chakkar (Page 8)

Chapter 11 : Center of The Chakkar (Page 9)

Chapter 12: Expanding the Chakkar (Page 10)

Chapter 13: Connecting the Chakkar (Page 10)

Chapter 14: Finding Mr.GhanChakkar (Page 10)

Chapter 15 : Pyar Ka Chakkar (Page 10)

PS : I am not sure if many rules of IF has been changed regarding FF than last time I wrote. So if I am doing something off-rule, please let me know! 

Edited by anwaya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail

Mission Ghanchakkar

Chapter 1 : The Heartbreak  

“Tring… Tring”….. the telephone was ringing in the empty room. After 6 7 rings finally, someone picks it up.

“Hello”

“Itni der kyu lagayi?”

“Bohot savadhan rehna padega, risk nei le sakte. Pehle dekhna padta hai koi khidki se dekh na raha ho”

“Good, ye savadhani hamare kaam ayegi. Kash pichali baaritna dimag lagaya hota tum logone”

The recipient feels offended.  “Bhaijee aise baat nei hai. Hum pichle time bhi savadhan the”

“Accha, 2 logone..... bus 2 logone aake tum logonki dhajjiya udai thi. Isse savadhani kehte ho to jald hi mujhe koi aur dhundana padega”

“Nei nei  Bhaijee is baaraise kuch nei hoga. Mermaid bar ke raid ke baad ab hum log satark ho gaye hai.Next consignment me koi dikkat nei hogi. Me aapko pura plan samajhaunga aap ekbaar yaha pe aa jao bus”

“Aa raha hoo 3 din me”

----------------------Phone line dead-------------------------------------

“TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

It’s 5.00 am and Parikram SAF has just started waking up.

Sid throws his panda away, “ Balaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shaitan kasaalaaaaa, kabhi kisi din shaitan se kuch power udhar le and time 4.00 am pe ruka de. Jammmmm ke sounga”….

Bala : Bhaijee isse pehle jammm ke pitai ho uthoooooooooooo”

Sumanjee : Chitra meri dayi ankh bhadak rei hai. Aaj kuch na kuch uch nich hone wala hai.

Chitra: Sumanjee apki ankhonko chodo look at my eyes. So puffy,#eyemask needed!

Monami getting up rubbing her eyes. The sunlight coming from the window hurt her eyes, but no pain can match up to what her heart was feeling. Another day, another fight! But she must wake up and face the day! Nodding her head, she got up and sees Sanju getting ready.

“Sanjana, kitne mahine ho gaye we are in same room. Par abbhi mujhe samajh nei ata ke tum uthati kab ho aur tayyar hoke kab aati hoo… so much stealth mode!”

“Koi na doctor Mahajan kuch mahine ruko tumhe bhi lag jagohai ye adat”

Sanju stares at Monami. It’s been month and Monu was trying hard to cope up but sometimes she does let her guard down. Like today. Sanju knew Monu hasn’t been sleeping peacefully but today she was worst. Her eyes were puffy, maybe she was crying. But Sanju didn’t asked her anything.

-----------------------------

Chitra, Bala, Sumanjee, Premjee , Sid and Monami in breakfast area. Sid still his head on breakfast table trying to get as much as sleep possible before drill starts.

Monu : Sid , lazy lad! Ankhe khol! Breakfast table pe kya soraha hai, Sanjana ne dekh liya na to teri kher nei.

Sid : To kya me darta hoo Sanju se?

Chitra : duhhhh! #old news!!!!

Sid sits up and glares towards Chitra.

Monu brings coffee and fruits for him. ”Sid coffee pi and fruits kha! Jaldi breakfast time khatam ho raha hai”.

While drinking coffee Sid stares at Monu. She was drinking her coffee peacefully like nothing has happened. But he knew the real Monu so could sense the turmoil in her.

While walking back to drill he and Manu walks slowly to stay at the back.

“Monu Bro” He calls softly.

“hmmm… “, she knew what was going to come so replies in very non-confirmative way.

“You ok bro”.

Manu takes a deep breath, closes her eyes. “Sid, me eklauti aisi nei hoo jiska sath ye hua hai. Jiske life se koi chala gaya hai bohot dur. aur bhi log hai who goes through this. So do I! I will go through it. Tu kya kehta hai ? you are a fighter Monu Bro ! So here I am! Am I super well? No! M I coping up? Yes!”

With proud smile Sid plants, alight kiss on Monu’s forehead.

Back to Canteen :

Sumanjee : Arey lekin disco jana kyu hai? Movie dekhke khapike siddha aa jaenge wapas!

Chitra : offfo Sumanjee! #Boring plan! Apne yaha naya disco khula hai to we should all go!

Bala : Haaaan! Dhum machaehge aag laga denge!

Sid : Yo Bro! Waise bhi Movie kafi jaldi khatam ho jaegi so why not.

The gang was sitting on bench and making their weekend plans. When Sanju and Faizi  comes.

Faizi : Kya baat hai bhai! Bade plans banaye ja rahe hai?

Bala :Haan Sirjee wo movie dekhne ka plan to bana hi tha.  But ab plan me sudhar laya ja rahahai!

Sanju smiling: eee daddaaa! Tu sudhar la raha hai? Je balakkya sudhar la raha hai hume bhi batao.

Sid jumps from bench,” Wo kya hai hum log movie ke baad jarahe hai disco! Wonna join?” Sid asks raising one eye brow.

Sanju : Tujhe laga bhi kaise ke hum jaenge to dhinchak dhinchak shor wale jagah?

Sid with baby face looks sad “ To raho yahi non-Dhinchak sannate wali jagah! But…. “ With swift move he again jumps on bench “We will all go to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All gang louds him. Sanju knew why Sid was behaving extra cheerful, to cheer his best friend. To make sure her pain is eased. She steals a glance at Monu, unaware to all Monu was trying to hide away from entire world around her.

----------------------- One Month back----------------------------------------------------

Monu was sitting on road, her hand full on blood. She wanted to cry, shout, and bang her head. But she sat there paralyzed. She couldn’t move her feet her hands. She wanted to lean forward and touch him. Make sure he is okay. That face, all peaceful, was mocking her! There was nothing peaceful about this situation.

That face, who used to make her smile! That face, looking at which she wanted to spend her whole life! That face, which was her lifeline! Lying there in pool of blood. His heartbeat stopped; his breath taken away by 3bullets through heart. She has lost him! All her fears have come true.

Somebody kept hand on her shoulder, she wasn’t aware about the pressure that hand had on her shoulder.

“Monami……………….”

That voice seemed distance apart. From somewhere else. She didn’t respond back.

“Monami… “… Somebody shook her and made her stand. Trying to turn her face towards him. But She kept looking at that face. How can she stop looking at him?

“Monami…” With jerk he made her look at him… “ Monami, kya kar rei ho? Kya hua hai!!! Me yaha hoon”

Now she is looking at same face. With crease on her forehead,she glanced back to the face on the road and to the one in front of him. Alight “Karan…” escaped her lips.

“Haaan Monami mein! Me yaha hoo. Tum jisse dekh rei ho wo Balli hai! Wake up Monami! Samjho is baat ko! Me Karan..tumhara khadoos shergil! Tumhare samne hoo”

With a long breath she hugged him. She hugged him like it is the last time she is hugging him. Afraid if she let him go, he will never comeback.

Karan, responded with even more tight hug, eyes closed a frown appeared on his forehead. Something has happened which he always feared.He always knew this day would come but somehow, he refused to believe.

--------------------------- One month back: Back to academy------------------------

Whole academy was celebrating and why not! Finally, Dhanu was dead, Balli was dead, and their beloved Karan Sirjee was back in academy. Where he belongs, where he is loved and respected.

Only 2 people were still going through a huge emotional turmoil. Monu and Karan! Both having very different emotional breakdown.  

Monu still couldn’t let go of the sight of Balli’s dead body. And the fear she felt when she thought it was Karan. She could still feel shivers running down her body.

Karan still couldn’t let go of the sight of Monu sitting incenter of the road, staring at Balli’s dead body. Something inside her dead,lost and broken! He knew how to mend that; it was painful but needed.

It was middle of the party when Karan asked Monu to come with him. Monu happily obliged. She too wanted to spend some alone time with Karan. Just in his arms!

Karan took Monu to the terrace where the garden he created for her welcomed them. He made her sit at the bench Sid has installed there.“Khadoos and Monu Bro” Love Garden is what he has called it. All the cadets have contributed to get this bench installed there, as they felt Karan and Monu were seriously lacking “Cozy time” with each other. Karan smiled, remembering how stupid he felt back then.

Monu settled there very comfortability, with Karan sitting beside her facing her. She held his hand, “ Karan, accha kiya mujhe yaha leke aye! No doubt I enjoy dancing but yaha tumhare sath, bus tumhare sath, accha lag raha hai”

Karan responded with complete silence. Frowning Monu asked him, “Karan kya hua hai? Tum party me bhi thode bujhe bujhe the and abhi bhi.Kuch hua hai kya? Itne sad kyu ho?”

Karan took a deep breath; he knew he had to do it. No matter the consequences.

“Mein sad isi liye hoo Monami ke jisse me itna sara itna jada pyaar Karta hoo, I have wronged her!”

Karan said looking at his hand. Monu placed her one hand on Karan’s cheek ,” Kya bol rahe ho Karan?? I assume you are talking about me! Ya phir koi aur hai?” Monu said in teasing tone, completely unaware about what is going to happen now.

“Monami….. tum……. “ ..” Tum samajh kyu nei rei ho! Wohi baat ho rei hai jiska mujhe dart ha. Jiski wajah se me hamesha apne aas pass ek diwar banake rakhta tha. Jiske wajah se tumhare liye feel karte hue bhi me tumse dur bhagta tha……… How could I do this to you”

Karan stood up and turned away from Monu. Now Monu knew something is wrong, “Karan, tum mujhe abhi dara rahe ho! Meri taraf dekho and batao baat kya hai! Aur please footage mat khao, jo hai siddha sidha bol do!”Little bit irritated Monu scolds Karan.

Karan turns , gathering his thoughts and words, he holds Monu’s hand

“Monami pata hai why I love you so much? Tum na….tum ekdum alag ho special ho! Kabhi ekdum doll ki tarah najuk kabhi ekdum rock strong! There is so much kindness, humbleness, and softness in you. Yet you are fierce for the ones you love! Mene aise ladki aaj tak nei dekhi! Me hamesha tumhari isi qualities ki taraf khicha chala jata tha…. But rokta tha khudko ke mere is bejan and cold duniya me kahi tum kho na jao. Apne aap ko bhul na jao”

Another shiver run down Monu’s body, but this had nothing todo with Balli’s body or death. In her bone she knew what Karan was saying.

“Monami, jab mene us din tumhe road pe dekha. Mein tumhe bata nei sakta wo sight mere liye kaise tha. I have seen my worst fear coming to life. Tumhe us halat me dekhke me adha mar chuka tha Monami. Soch soch ke pagal hua ja raha tha ke agar wo Balli ki jagah meri body hoti to? Aur tum………..“

“Karan………………….”

“Nahi Monami, is baar nei! Mene apna khud se kiya hua wada tod diya tha, tumhe apne jindagi me lane ke liye. Ye jante hue bhi ke me tumhare sath kya kar raha hoo. Mein tumhe andhere me dhakel raha hoo apne sath,whereas you always shine so bright! Tumne mujhe har baar samjhya hai why we belong together and wo mene har baar dil se mana hai. But ….. “

Monu can’t take it now. She refused to be there, she refused to listen further. She snatches her hands away from him and turn to go. But Karan holds her, “Nei Monami, mujhe pata hai me tumhe jindagi ka sabse bada dard de raha hoo, shayad tum life me kabhi mujhe maaf na karo, shayad mujhse hamesha nafrat karo mujhse dur bhago! But this is required, yehi sahi hai. I can’t be selfish!”

With his eyes swelling with water, he could not talk more.Manu has closed her eyes remembering all the moments they spent at this location. She couldn’t stop her tears. She opens her eyes, cups Karan’s face with her tiny hands.

“Please Karan, aise mat karo! I have fought so hard fort his, you have fought hard for this. Sari galat faimiyo , hurdles ko paar karke hum abhi ek hue hai! Because this is destiny! And pyar karna pyar chahana selfish nei hai! And I have told you I am ready for what comes with this. Mene pura soch samjhke tumse pyar kiya hai Karan!”

“Monami, sochna and asaliyat me bada farak hai. Tum mere jagah rakh ke dekho khudko. Kya tumhare wajah se mujhe dard ho tumhe kaise lagta. Yaad hai jab tumhare dad ne mere khilaf court case ki dhamaki di thi?Apne pyar ke liye tumne apne sapne kurban kiya the. Sirf mere liye. To save me,to save your love! Me aaj wahi kar raha hoo. Kabhi kabhi dur rehna hi hamare pyar ke liye accha hota hai”

“Karan please don’t do this with me. Me ye seh nei paungi. I can’t take it! “

Karan hugs her tight, like it’s the last time he would get to hug her.

“I know Monami, ye mere liye bhi mushkil hai. Iske baad tumhare akhno me nafrat , gussa dekhna mere liye bhi asan nei hoga. But thod ider ka dard tumhe age ke bade dard se bachaege. And I have to let you go”

Monu’s grip around Karan’s waste loosens. She pulls her self away from him. Wipes her tears off. Takes a deep breath,” Special agent Karan Shergil,I fought for you. I fought for our love. Mene apna sab kuch tumhe de diya and you value nothing. Tum apne aapko bada bahadur samajh rahe honge na? Ke mene ek ladki ki jindagi barbad hone se bachai, but let me tell you tumse bada darpok mene aaj tak nei dekha”

Karan sighs, he knew, he knew Monu would be hurt. Hurt badly and he must endure all her hate.

“Karan tumhe kya lagta hai me gussa hogi I will hate you.And that hate will make you feel good about yourself. Wahi to karte ho na tum making all hate you so that you can feel left out? But sorry to disappoint you! In ankhome tumhe gussa and hate nei mayusi dikhegi. Hurt dikhega pain dikhega, And tumhe yaad dilata rahega what you have done to me. Jis andhere se bahar niklne ki baat kar rahe ho na tum, aaj tumne khud mujhe us andhere me dhakela hai. Itna dur ke wapas aana mere liye mushkil hoga.”

Karan wanted to hold her, kiss her, pacify her. Wanted to reverse his decision. But he can’t.

“Karan, I want you to remember! Remember kis tarah tumne meri life sudhari nei kharab ki hai”

With swift turn Monu ran down towards her room.

Rest of the night was blurry and neither Karan nor Monu wanted to remember.

iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anwaya

Mission Ghanchakkar

Chapter 1 : The Heartbreak  

“Tring… Tring”….. the telephone was ringing in the empty room. After 6 7 rings finally, someone picks it up.

“Hello”

“Itni der kyu lagayi?”

“Bohot savadhan rehna padega, risk nei le sakte. Pehle dekhna padta hai koi khidki se dekh na raha ho”

“Good, ye savadhani hamare kaam ayegi. Kash pichali baaritna dimag lagaya hota tum logone”

The recipient feels offended.  “Bhaijee aise baat nei hai. Hum pichle time bhi savadhan the”

“Accha, 2 logone..... bus 2 logone aake tum logonki dhajjiya udai thi. Isse savadhani kehte ho to jald hi mujhe koi aur dhundana padega”

“Nei nei  Bhaijee is baaraise kuch nei hoga. Mermaid bar ke raid ke baad ab hum log satark ho gaye hai.Next consignment me koi dikkat nei hogi. Me aapko pura plan samajhaunga aap ekbaar yaha pe aa jao bus”

“Aa raha hoo 3 din me”

----------------------Phone line dead-------------------------------------

“TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

It’s 5.00 am and Parikram SAF has just started waking up.

Sid throws his panda away, “ Balaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shaitan kasaalaaaaa, kabhi kisi din shaitan se kuch power udhar le and time 4.00 am pe ruka de. Jammmmm ke sounga”….

Bala : Bhaijee isse pehle jammm ke pitai ho uthoooooooooooo”

Sumanjee : Chitra meri dayi ankh bhadak rei hai. Aaj kuch na kuch uch nich hone wala hai.

Chitra: Sumanjee apki ankhonko chodo look at my eyes. So puffy,#eyemask needed!

Monami getting up rubbing her eyes. The sunlight coming from the window hurt her eyes, but no pain can match up to what her heart was feeling. Another day, another fight! But she must wake up and face the day! Nodding her head, she got up and sees Sanju getting ready.

“Sanjana, kitne mahine ho gaye we are in same room. Par abbhi mujhe samajh nei ata ke tum uthati kab ho aur tayyar hoke kab aati hoo… so much stealth mode!”

“Koi na doctor Mahajan kuch mahine ruko tumhe bhi lag jagohai ye adat”

Sanju stares at Monami. It’s been month and Monu was trying hard to cope up but sometimes she does let her guard down. Like today. Sanju knew Monu hasn’t been sleeping peacefully but today she was worst. Her eyes were puffy, maybe she was crying. But Sanju didn’t asked her anything.

-----------------------------

Chitra, Bala, Sumanjee, Premjee , Sid and Monami in breakfast area. Sid still his head on breakfast table trying to get as much as sleep possible before drill starts.

Monu : Sid , lazy lad! Ankhe khol! Breakfast table pe kya soraha hai, Sanjana ne dekh liya na to teri kher nei.

Sid : To kya me darta hoo Sanju se?

Chitra : duhhhh! #old news!!!!

Sid sits up and glares towards Chitra.

Monu brings coffee and fruits for him. ”Sid coffee pi and fruits kha! Jaldi breakfast time khatam ho raha hai”.

While drinking coffee Sid stares at Monu. She was drinking her coffee peacefully like nothing has happened. But he knew the real Monu so could sense the turmoil in her.

While walking back to drill he and Manu walks slowly to stay at the back.

“Monu Bro” He calls softly.

“hmmm… “, she knew what was going to come so replies in very non-confirmative way.

“You ok bro”.

Manu takes a deep breath, closes her eyes. “Sid, me eklauti aisi nei hoo jiska sath ye hua hai. Jiske life se koi chala gaya hai bohot dur. aur bhi log hai who goes through this. So do I! I will go through it. Tu kya kehta hai ? you are a fighter Monu Bro ! So here I am! Am I super well? No! M I coping up? Yes!”

With proud smile Sid plants, alight kiss on Monu’s forehead.

Back to Canteen :

Sumanjee : Arey lekin disco jana kyu hai? Movie dekhke khapike siddha aa jaenge wapas!

Chitra : offfo Sumanjee! #Boring plan! Apne yaha naya disco khula hai to we should all go!

Bala : Haaaan! Dhum machaehge aag laga denge!

Sid : Yo Bro! Waise bhi Movie kafi jaldi khatam ho jaegi so why not.

The gang was sitting on bench and making their weekend plans. When Sanju and Faizi  comes.

Faizi : Kya baat hai bhai! Bade plans banaye ja rahe hai?

Bala :Haan Sirjee wo movie dekhne ka plan to bana hi tha.  But ab plan me sudhar laya ja rahahai!

Sanju smiling: eee daddaaa! Tu sudhar la raha hai? Je balakkya sudhar la raha hai hume bhi batao.

Sid jumps from bench,” Wo kya hai hum log movie ke baad jarahe hai disco! Wonna join?” Sid asks raising one eye brow.

Sanju : Tujhe laga bhi kaise ke hum jaenge to dhinchak dhinchak shor wale jagah?

Sid with baby face looks sad “ To raho yahi non-Dhinchak sannate wali jagah! But…. “ With swift move he again jumps on bench “We will all go to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All gang louds him. Sanju knew why Sid was behaving extra cheerful, to cheer his best friend. To make sure her pain is eased. She steals a glance at Monu, unaware to all Monu was trying to hide away from entire world around her.

----------------------- One Month back----------------------------------------------------

Monu was sitting on road, her hand full on blood. She wanted to cry, shout, and bang her head. But she sat there paralyzed. She couldn’t move her feet her hands. She wanted to lean forward and touch him. Make sure he is okay. That face, all peaceful, was mocking her! There was nothing peaceful about this situation.

That face, who used to make her smile! That face, looking at which she wanted to spend her whole life! That face, which was her lifeline! Lying there in pool of blood. His heartbeat stopped; his breath taken away by 3bullets through heart. She has lost him! All her fears have come true.

Somebody kept hand on her shoulder, she wasn’t aware about the pressure that hand had on her shoulder.

“Monami……………….”

That voice seemed distance apart. From somewhere else. She didn’t respond back.

“Monami… “… Somebody shook her and made her stand. Trying to turn her face towards him. But She kept looking at that face. How can she stop looking at him?

“Monami…” With jerk he made her look at him… “ Monami, kya kar rei ho? Kya hua hai!!! Me yaha hoon”

Now she is looking at same face. With crease on her forehead,she glanced back to the face on the road and to the one in front of him. Alight “Karan…” escaped her lips.

“Haaan Monami mein! Me yaha hoo. Tum jisse dekh rei ho wo Balli hai! Wake up Monami! Samjho is baat ko! Me Karan..tumhara khadoos shergil! Tumhare samne hoo”

With a long breath she hugged him. She hugged him like it is the last time she is hugging him. Afraid if she let him go, he will never comeback.

Karan, responded with even more tight hug, eyes closed a frown appeared on his forehead. Something has happened which he always feared.He always knew this day would come but somehow, he refused to believe.

--------------------------- One month back: Back to academy------------------------

Whole academy was celebrating and why not! Finally, Dhanu was dead, Balli was dead, and their beloved Karan Sirjee was back in academy. Where he belongs, where he is loved and respected.

Only 2 people were still going through a huge emotional turmoil. Monu and Karan! Both having very different emotional breakdown.  

Monu still couldn’t let go of the sight of Balli’s dead body. And the fear she felt when she thought it was Karan. She could still feel shivers running down her body.

Karan still couldn’t let go of the sight of Monu sitting incenter of the road, staring at Balli’s dead body. Something inside her dead,lost and broken! He knew how to mend that; it was painful but needed.

It was middle of the party when Karan asked Monu to come with him. Monu happily obliged. She too wanted to spend some alone time with Karan. Just in his arms!

Karan took Monu to the terrace where the garden he created for her welcomed them. He made her sit at the bench Sid has installed there.“Khadoos and Monu Bro” Love Garden is what he has called it. All the cadets have contributed to get this bench installed there, as they felt Karan and Monu were seriously lacking “Cozy time” with each other. Karan smiled, remembering how stupid he felt back then.

Monu settled there very comfortability, with Karan sitting beside her facing her. She held his hand, “ Karan, accha kiya mujhe yaha leke aye! No doubt I enjoy dancing but yaha tumhare sath, bus tumhare sath, accha lag raha hai”

Karan responded with complete silence. Frowning Monu asked him, “Karan kya hua hai? Tum party me bhi thode bujhe bujhe the and abhi bhi.Kuch hua hai kya? Itne sad kyu ho?”

Karan took a deep breath; he knew he had to do it. No matter the consequences.

“Mein sad isi liye hoo Monami ke jisse me itna sara itna jada pyaar Karta hoo, I have wronged her!”

Karan said looking at his hand. Monu placed her one hand on Karan’s cheek ,” Kya bol rahe ho Karan?? I assume you are talking about me! Ya phir koi aur hai?” Monu said in teasing tone, completely unaware about what is going to happen now.

“Monami….. tum……. “ ..” Tum samajh kyu nei rei ho! Wohi baat ho rei hai jiska mujhe dart ha. Jiski wajah se me hamesha apne aas pass ek diwar banake rakhta tha. Jiske wajah se tumhare liye feel karte hue bhi me tumse dur bhagta tha……… How could I do this to you”

Karan stood up and turned away from Monu. Now Monu knew something is wrong, “Karan, tum mujhe abhi dara rahe ho! Meri taraf dekho and batao baat kya hai! Aur please footage mat khao, jo hai siddha sidha bol do!”Little bit irritated Monu scolds Karan.

Karan turns , gathering his thoughts and words, he holds Monu’s hand

“Monami pata hai why I love you so much? Tum na….tum ekdum alag ho special ho! Kabhi ekdum doll ki tarah najuk kabhi ekdum rock strong! There is so much kindness, humbleness, and softness in you. Yet you are fierce for the ones you love! Mene aise ladki aaj tak nei dekhi! Me hamesha tumhari isi qualities ki taraf khicha chala jata tha…. But rokta tha khudko ke mere is bejan and cold duniya me kahi tum kho na jao. Apne aap ko bhul na jao”

Another shiver run down Monu’s body, but this had nothing todo with Balli’s body or death. In her bone she knew what Karan was saying.

“Monami, jab mene us din tumhe road pe dekha. Mein tumhe bata nei sakta wo sight mere liye kaise tha. I have seen my worst fear coming to life. Tumhe us halat me dekhke me adha mar chuka tha Monami. Soch soch ke pagal hua ja raha tha ke agar wo Balli ki jagah meri body hoti to? Aur tum………..“

“Karan………………….”

“Nahi Monami, is baar nei! Mene apna khud se kiya hua wada tod diya tha, tumhe apne jindagi me lane ke liye. Ye jante hue bhi ke me tumhare sath kya kar raha hoo. Mein tumhe andhere me dhakel raha hoo apne sath,whereas you always shine so bright! Tumne mujhe har baar samjhya hai why we belong together and wo mene har baar dil se mana hai. But ….. “

Monu can’t take it now. She refused to be there, she refused to listen further. She snatches her hands away from him and turn to go. But Karan holds her, “Nei Monami, mujhe pata hai me tumhe jindagi ka sabse bada dard de raha hoo, shayad tum life me kabhi mujhe maaf na karo, shayad mujhse hamesha nafrat karo mujhse dur bhago! But this is required, yehi sahi hai. I can’t be selfish!”

With his eyes swelling with water, he could not talk more.Manu has closed her eyes remembering all the moments they spent at this location. She couldn’t stop her tears. She opens her eyes, cups Karan’s face with her tiny hands.

“Please Karan, aise mat karo! I have fought so hard fort his, you have fought hard for this. Sari galat faimiyo , hurdles ko paar karke hum abhi ek hue hai! Because this is destiny! And pyar karna pyar chahana selfish nei hai! And I have told you I am ready for what comes with this. Mene pura soch samjhke tumse pyar kiya hai Karan!”

“Monami, sochna and asaliyat me bada farak hai. Tum mere jagah rakh ke dekho khudko. Kya tumhare wajah se mujhe dard ho tumhe kaise lagta. Yaad hai jab tumhare dad ne mere khilaf court case ki dhamaki di thi?Apne pyar ke liye tumne apne sapne kurban kiya the. Sirf mere liye. To save me,to save your love! Me aaj wahi kar raha hoo. Kabhi kabhi dur rehna hi hamare pyar ke liye accha hota hai”

“Karan please don’t do this with me. Me ye seh nei paungi. I can’t take it! “

Karan hugs her tight, like it’s the last time he would get to hug her.

“I know Monami, ye mere liye bhi mushkil hai. Iske baad tumhare akhno me nafrat , gussa dekhna mere liye bhi asan nei hoga. But thod ider ka dard tumhe age ke bade dard se bachaege. And I have to let you go”

Monu’s grip around Karan’s waste loosens. She pulls her self away from him. Wipes her tears off. Takes a deep breath,” Special agent Karan Shergil,I fought for you. I fought for our love. Mene apna sab kuch tumhe de diya and you value nothing. Tum apne aapko bada bahadur samajh rahe honge na? Ke mene ek ladki ki jindagi barbad hone se bachai, but let me tell you tumse bada darpok mene aaj tak nei dekha”

Karan sighs, he knew, he knew Monu would be hurt. Hurt badly and he must endure all her hate.

“Karan tumhe kya lagta hai me gussa hogi I will hate you.And that hate will make you feel good about yourself. Wahi to karte ho na tum making all hate you so that you can feel left out? But sorry to disappoint you! In ankhome tumhe gussa and hate nei mayusi dikhegi. Hurt dikhega pain dikhega, And tumhe yaad dilata rahega what you have done to me. Jis andhere se bahar niklne ki baat kar rahe ho na tum, aaj tumne khud mujhe us andhere me dhakela hai. Itna dur ke wapas aana mere liye mushkil hoga.”

Karan wanted to hold her, kiss her, pacify her. Wanted to reverse his decision. But he can’t.

“Karan, I want you to remember! Remember kis tarah tumne meri life sudhari nei kharab ki hai”

With swift turn Monu ran down towards her room.

Rest of the night was blurry and neither Karan nor Monu wanted to remember.

Amazing start! Loved it, will wait for next chapter 😄

Pavani08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is intense.....really good.......❤️ waiting for more

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Welcome to the forum dear!! 🥳 it's never too late!! 🤗

I'll read the story soonish! You can check the rules here, I believe there are some changes recently!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4300193

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5247198

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
anwaya thumbnail

Thank you sooo much :) 

Yes, will beposting soon! 

anwaya thumbnail

Thank you so much! Hope this mission would be as entertaining as show! 

anwaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Welcome to the forum dear!! 🥳 it's never too late!! 🤗

I'll read the story soonish! You can check the rules here, I believe there are some changes recently!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4300193

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5247198

Best! Thanks you so much! Going through rules! 

anwaya thumbnail

Chapter 2 : The Mermaid returns   

Present day:

Faizi enters room to find Karan on writing desk.

“Janab jee kya pen ghis rahe ho” , to see Karan writing in the diary given by Monami. “Oho, apne feelings ki Tsunami bahai ja rahi hai Monami ke diary me” 

A visibly irritated Karan retorts back “Faizi, kyu pitne wale kaam kar raha hai”

“kya Karan tu hamesha pitaai abhiyan pe hota hai”, Faizi looks at Karan again. He knew Karan was right but also he knew Karan was wrong! But if he has decided on something he always sticks with that decision. Faizi while avoiding eye contact with Karan says “agar koi faisala kiya hai uspe atal raho! Ye bich majdhar me phase rahoge to na khud paar kar paoge na use janedoge.”

Karan knew Faizi was right, but why should he let him know this. With his emotional walls raised up high again he turned back towards writing in diary.

“Waise, cadets plan bana rahe hai bahar jane ka. Movie then disco. Weekend pura fix kar diya hai. Sab ja rahe hai. SAB” , emphasizing on “SAB”.

Karan stops writing, thinks for a minute. ,” To? Accha hai na, day off hai. Pura hafta hard work kiya hai they deserve time off. Enjoy kar lene de.”

Something bothered Karan. He should have been ok with this by now. And this is what he was hoping for. To give Monu normal life as much as possible. To let her enjoy her life to fullest. So why he is feeling left out? Earlier all her free time used to be for him, all her weekends used to be for him. But he himself has let her go. He should be happy for her.

His mobile rang, disturbing his chain of thoughts. It was from Batra sir.

“Jai hind Sir”

Karan frowned. “Ji Sir. Abhi aye”.

Faizi knew something is wrong.

“Kya hua Karan?”

“Faizi, Sanju ko bula. Batra Sir ka call tha. The Mermaid returns”

------------------------

Outside Movie theatre , the gang has just came out of movie.

Bala : Bhiajeeeee kya movie thi.Dhishoom Dhishoooom. Dekhke ekdum aise lag raha hai koi mission aa jae wapas se. ekdum action mode me chale jae hum bhi.

Chitra : bus action #BORING!Uske sath chahie thodi #comedy thoda #romance.

Premjee: Haa to comedy ye Bala karega na!

Sumanjee : Aur Romance Sid-Sanju ma’am and Monami aur….

Sumanjee stopped. She ate her next few words.

Awkward silence. Everybody was looking away from Monu now. 

Sid : Whoooaaa… guys mene apne friend se baat karke us disco ke VIP passes is liye nei liye the so that we can go late and enjoy less. Let’s go!!!

Sumanjee : Haa Sumanjee ko saree pehenke jalwe dikhane hai wo disco me!

Bala being over dramatic ,wiping fake tears “Sid Bhiajeeeee, aapse milne se pehle me ek sidha sadha P bhi nei tha IP chodo. Apne mujhe VIP bana diya. Charan kaha hai aapke”

“Abey oyeee chal drama king”

Monu smiles at all that drama, Bala running behind Sid to touch his feet. Chitra and Sumanjee deciding upon the dance steps to copy. Stupid! Idiots! All trying hard to make her happy, to make her smile! And due to only one person she is not going to let them down. Nodding she moved forward.

“Guys!!!!!!!!! Ab chalo bhi! Mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai”

Chitra : yesss mujhe bhi!

Bala : Abhi to 2 bucket popcorn khaya tune. Jo khati hai wo jata kaha hai?

Bickering , they all move towards the disco.

Back at academy :

Karan , Faizi, Sanju and Ustadjee all in Batra Sir’s cabin.

Batra Sir : Aap sab ko ab tak pata hi chala hoga why we are here. Humne jis drug gang ko bust kiya tha, unfortunately uska jo head hai wo and uske sathi bach nikle the. And they had become active again! Thode din shant baithne ke baad ab unhone apna kaam phirse shuru kiya hai. And this is from very reliable source!

Faizi : Sir , phir humne wapas se apne informers ko sare pubs and discos me bhej dena chahie to see for suspicious activities.

Karan : Nahi Faizi! Is baar wo wahi rasta nahi apanaenge. Is baar unki soch kuch alag hogi.

Sanju : Karan Sirjee sahi keh raho hai. But ek Drug deal aur uska kaam karne le liye jagah safe chahie.Public chahie lekin koi tourist place nei jaha security ho.

Batra : Right! Is baar wo club/pub jaise jagah nahi use karenge. Ab ye hamare upper hai ke ye dhund nikalana ke wo kya jagah hai.

Batra sir slides a photo in front of everyone.

“Yeh hai Ghanshankar, is pure giroh ka karta dharta. Bohot khatarnak hai, itne salo tak na iska naam pata chalata tha na chehra. But is baar hamare pass dono hai. Shergil, this is huge! Hume isko pakadana hi hoga isse pehle ke phir se underground chala jae.

Karan : Yes sir!

Karan knew this time he had to finally close this chapter.

They all leave the room. Sanju looks worried. Karan stops her, he knew the reason for her tension.

“Sanju, tu fikar na kar. Isse pehle ke wo log kuch kare we will nail them”

Sanju nods. Karan smiles put his hand on her shoulder,” Kuch nei hone denge tere Chirkut ko. Usko pitne ka haq sirf tera hi hai”

“Sirjee aap bhi na..”

“What?”

“Aap acchi tarah se janto hai hum kya sochte hai aur Humein kis cheez ka dar hai”

“Sanju na me Sidharth ko kuch hone dunga na tumhe”

Unknown to all this Sid and Monu was dancing their heart out in the Disco, unaware about the events unfolding around them. As 2 of the drug dealers who have ran away last time enters the same disco. 

Pavani08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is so interestingggggg......👏Keep it up