Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

So by having an Aishwarya instead of a Deepika isn’t going to make much of a difference anyway. 

The truth is, the male actors want to look younger by pairing themselves opposite the younger actresses. 

Yes. And looking younger is imp to draw in audience. At the end of the day, it's all about money.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

So by having an Aishwarya instead of a Deepika isn’t going to make much of a difference anyway. 

The truth is, the male actors want to look younger by pairing themselves opposite the younger actresses. 

It’ll make a difference to my soul if I saw Aish and SRK paired one more time as happy ending elderly lovers and not as siblings! 🥲

briahna thumbnail

being honest...I am not liking these pictures

I miss shah of chak de India ..kabir khan ❤️

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes. And looking younger is imp to draw in audience. At the end of the day, it's all about money.

but the older male actors don’t look young, they very much look their age. The reason why they are paired opposite younger actresses is to make the actors look desirable. Because if a younger girl romances them that puts into the audiences mind that there must be something desirable about them, and that creates the ‘hero’ image. it is very unfortunate that this is the mindset film makers have created, and due to this actresses have a shelve life whereas actors can continue to be the stars of movies for many more years

But honestly it is getting to the point where it is becoming ridiculous, the age gap between the actors and actresses is becoming so big and obvious. The older male actors would look so much better with actresses their own age 

and yes the male actors should now not pretend that they are in their 20s and 30s, they should play 40 and 50 year old characters because that is the age they look 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SRK’s best look was in One Two Ka Four and Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. 😍 

nah srk s best was kal ho na ho and veer zara ☺️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

nah srk s best was kal ho na ho and veer zara ☺️

All of the mentioned movies is making my sindoor tingle. ☺️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you, so are you. ☺️

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Icchadhaari kenkda community ka representation karte hue ✌️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

All of the mentioned movies is making my sindoor tingle. ☺️

ye pehli baar suna hai...🤣

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like he haven't bathed for ages n it seems it is a asar of having lots of drugs.