Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

waise bhi upsc exams are in june so they decided to add this track

yaar.. upsc is not a simple exam to crack in 1 or 2 months.. you should invest lots of time and patience .. I dont think they will jump to exam in few episodes showing her to attend it in June.. 

I hope.. they will show it in most logical way possible ..

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ohh got it.... good good... I am happy ... and Meetwa looks so proud... bhaad mein jaaye MBA

meetwa alway will support meety baaki babita ko meetwa mana lega

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Tell me this is a dream sequence or just her future plan not what is going to happen next week! 🙄

It is her future plan. Officer ban nahi gayi. She decided to take this route to get her papa insaaf, as she somehow understood ki system ke bahar rehka she can't do so. So finally they will focus on her study track

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Director saab knows!!! 

I think they will close the AH's death case here as other side has more legal support and here meety is a normal person .. So they will start the IPS track.. not sure about the college track..it can be like:

1. she will attend the college and prepare for upsc and then IPS (logical way)

2. or assume that she already had a degree in hand and now doing PG which she will drop and attend upsc exam instead (most illogical track) 

yeah i think they will introduce ips track here or meety can claim ashok's job on behalf of her qualification

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

It is her future plan. Officer ban nahi gayi. She decided to take this route to get her papa insaaf, as she somehow understood ki system ke bahar rehka she can't do so. So finally they will focus on her study track

thinks the same 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

yaar.. upsc is not a simple exam to crack in 1 or 2 months.. you should invest lots of time and patience .. I dont think they will jump to exam in few episodes showing her to attend it in June.. 

I hope.. they will show it in most logical way..

yaar in upsc prelims you need to have current affair knowledge which meety has and meety is a brilliant student so she could crack the mains with little guidence so lets see which route makers will take

Anjureads thumbnail

But I didnt like her uniform..same over sized pattern used back in 80s..😔

is it still used by IPS officers in Hariyana ? any idea? ðŸ˜’

Abhi aise hi milega... just accept it ðŸ˜† 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Tell me this is a dream sequence or just her future plan not what is going to happen next week! 🙄

I think future plan.. realization of what she should pursue in future.. first stepping stone to her IPS dream..

Anjureads thumbnail

Ye clg kab gayi 😪

8pm - 8.30pm roz jaati thhi ... after the episode ðŸ˜†

Ab police academy bhi aise hi ho jayegi lagta hai ðŸ¤£

But as Tamanna said this could be a promo or just Meets deciding on fulfilling her dream and also telling sasuma. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Director saab knows!!! 

I think they will close the AH's death case here as other side has more legal support and here meety is a normal person .. So they will start the IPS track.. not sure about the college track..it can be like:

1. she will attend the college and prepare for upsc and then IPS (logical way)

2. or assume that she already had a degree in hand and now doing PG which she will drop and attend upsc exam instead (most illogical track) 

aadha story tho inka behind the scenes hi hai.... bts par hi zinda rehna padega ab humein