Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

haan bro🤣Yeh show mein toh....🤣

Ek baar agar ye banni Kar lete to dubara kabhi chance nhi hota🤣,bas mamta me hi guzara padta lifelong 🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Ek baar agar ye banni Kar lete to dubara kabhi chance nhi hota🤣,bas mamta me hi guzara padta lifelong 🤣

haan chodo accha hi kiya nahin kiya,kaun mamta jaap sunega inse🤣I want them in a romantic serial 

Goldstar7 thumbnail

haan chodo accha hi kiya nahin kiya,kaun mamta jaap sunega inse🤣I want them in a romantic serial 

100 % agreed. 

Time being ke liye koi music video hi dedo 😭

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Humko AnVisht  alag show me chahiye  , na ke mamta Jaap  me🤣

Ayyo Appa! Aap kitne ache se mujhe samajhti hai......😆🤣

Goldstar7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Ayyo Appa! Aap kitne ache se mujhe samajhti hai......😆🤣

Sab ka post leap jaldi end honeka  bb dukh sirf laad dulaar mamta se kam nhi hone wala tha 🤣

Isi liye koi ❤ story me dekna hai anvisht ko ek din

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for interrupting again.. 😛

So, I actually want to say related to BB only. I was watching a sci-fi, rom-com anime so putting that information here. (Pardon me for it but I think this can fit here) 

I still remember that many people were annoyed when after leap Anirudh and Bondita were acting like teenagers falling in love! But then they started to behave with more like adult gradually. 

There's actually a theory regarding this. It's said that there are two stages of romantic love - first one is the high adrenaline rush one where you act crazy for each other and feel very excited (that happened before their marriage). You feel so excited that you can't fall asleep at all! (This is the reason maybe which kept Anirudh awake and made him right 1432 letters I gues...) Seems like a crush type but has more time duration than that. The next stage which everyone can't reach is the attachment stage, where you don't feel that excited like earlier, you don't feel that crazy but whenever both of you are together you feel at peace, comfortable, secure and the love still remains (happened after marriage, luckily AniDita reached that!) So I think maybe this can be a reason for their behavior, after all I too don't have much knowledge about these things

Earlier I found them useless and waste of time...

(I hope this wasn't disappointing 😌 this is just a theory, would love to listen to your thoughts!) 

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

So, I actually want to say related to BB only. I was watching a sci-fi, rom-com anime so putting that information here. (Pardon me for it but I think this can fit here) 

I still remember that many people were annoyed when after leap Anirudh and Bondita were acting like teenagers falling in love! But then they started to behave with more like adult gradually. 

There's actually a theory regarding this. It's said that there are two stages of romantic love - first one is the high adrenaline rush one where you act crazy for each other and feel very excited (that happened before their marriage). You feel so excited that you can't fall asleep at all! (This is the reason maybe which kept Anirudh awake and made him right 1432 letters I gues...) Seems like a crush type but has more time duration than that. The next stage which everyone can't reach is the attachment stage, where you don't feel that excited like earlier, you don't feel that crazy but whenever both of you are together you feel at peace, comfortable, secure and the love still remains (happened after marriage, luckily AniDita reached that!) So I think maybe this can be a reason for their behavior, after all I too don't have much knowledge about these things

(I hope this wasn't disappointing 😌 this is just a theory, would love to listen to your thoughts!) 

Never heard of these 2 stages of love theory. But thanks for enlightening us.🤗

But I somewhere read that as per Persian/Arabic/Urdu literature, there are 7 stages of love.

Even SRK's movie Dil Se is based on 7 stages of love while also highlighting the plight of people in North East India through Manisha's character.

If you remember the visuals of Satrangi Re song in Dil se, it displays these 7 stages of love through Manisha's costumes with each colour of her costume indicating a particular stage.

I could decode 2 stages -  Green colour indicates Worship and she will be shown mediating and holding something like Aarti and it will be shot in a Buddha temple.

The last stage of Love - Salvation. We can see both SRK and Manisha in white costumes at the end of the song.

Edited by RTDeewani - 1 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

have heard of 7 stages of love,last stage cannot be achieved by normal ppl like us,aisa bolte hain😆Dil se iss par hi hai❤️But yeh 2 stage theory is also very interesting Tinnie😳

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Never heard of these 2 stages of love theory.

But I somewhere read that as per Persian/Arabic/Urdu literature, there are 7 stages of love.

Even SRK's movie Dil Se is based on 7 stages of love while also highlighting the plight of people in North East India through Manisha's character.

If you remember the visuals of Satrangi Re song in Dil se, it displays these 7 stages of love through Manisha's costumes with each colour of her costume indicating a particular stage.

I could decode 2 stages -  Green colour indicates Worship and she will be shown mediating and holding something like Aarti and it will be shot in a Buddha temple.

The last stage of Love - Salvation. We can see both SRK and Manisha in white costumes at the end of the song.

arey main neeche issi ke baare mein boli😆The first thing that came to my mind was dil se only😆

RTDeewani thumbnail

arey main neeche issi ke baare mein boli😆The first thing that came to my mind was dil se only😆

It took 20+ years to understand the level of effort put into convey the essence of the song or perhaps even the movie.

Criminally underrated movie, Azzu.

Too ahead of time perhaps.