Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Just an observation, not pointing out good or bad, im surprised radain shah has written a ishq junoon love story. Cuz if you read about his previous work, im surprised he would be up for writing a cliche drama. And that too Especially after aakhir kab tak. So i have this strong feeling that nai, shayad there is more to this every time i watch ghe teaser. So yes, story wise even if he has taken it up to experiment in this genre, i hope the way he has unfolded it will be interesting. That is more than enough. I think that is actually the most important part of any drama for one to get hooked. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

Well idk how do you feel dure is compelte mehak in this? And danish not shamsher but for me first teaser meant just pure love from both sides, it could be any girl or guy. Its the next teaser which tell the guy side more mehak ka to abhi naamo nishan nai hai. 

See first teaser is just love it does show that girl is scared or girl is running away but why is she doing that wo nai pata, for me its just another girl or another boy deeply in love. Umm well i think they have a lot of time for promotion, ishq hai was full masala this might have realistic things to show or that is how i am expecting baaki idk. 

But first teaser is a teaser of love story between two, yes none of the two look like dure or danish themselve but some other and not their previous character ofcourse any of the two i am saying. 

Yeah alot is there to figure out, ost pe main kuch nai bolna chahti. Let them bring the song altogether, yes its definitely less than ishq hai for sure. 

Not catchy but jab first teaser ki lines hai na jab wo aata hai mohababt ko bhare bazaar mein types that gives me pain as to what is he going to do now. 

Bhaag ke shadi kidnpa karke shadi nai honi chaiye because that will be repetitive from ishq hai, lets wait and watch but i ll be hooked to the show that i can say. Ost pe i agree with you guys completely. 

Pyaar deewangi ko main firse dekhungi teaser fir comment karungi 

at bold: i think firstly its the way i envisioned it. I would imagine mahek's bit very similarly whenever i came across the bts. Dure's change of expressions, the look, everything makes me feel like yeh mehak hi hai. She is nothing like this in real life and none of her characters have been anything similar to this very bollywood-esque teaser they have shot. So that also gets the contrast and helps the image to form and connect to better. 

Maybe i didn't feel that about danish cuz we have seen him like this, maybe the slight sultan look or maybe it reminds me of deewangi teasers.. kuch toh familiarity hai, isliye.. that sharp contrast to take it as Shamsher didn't register in me as a first reaction. 

Right now im finding it easier to say why dur e is mahek but finding it difficult to say why danish is not giving very shamsher vibes here.. but just a generic ishq junoon hero ..

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Rating wise im oscillating between either a 7 or 8 on 10 for the two teasers. What is your rating? 

The shortcomings that i have so far seen are kinda revolving around danish. ðŸ˜†

Something has left me a lil underwhelmed. The look or the acting, cant pin point..

If the ost was better, it could take a 9..

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcSCxlVFPx3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Makes me think danish tried that "high rise" hairstyle to look taller than noman ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcaykCjJVlw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This post has all the details of the crew..

Ashley check this out for more details on the people behind the ost especially the female singer ðŸ˜†

Oh wow thanks ðŸ˜†

Ye Asim Raza composer hai na ? Uska koi professional link hai ye singer se...coke studio mein bhi thi. 

Abhi YouTube pe check kiya....ek tragic slow burn song ki waat laga di ye log ne galat singer chose karke 

I am sorry but pure teaser ke vibe ko kya gadbad kar diya.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acha guys, I think abhi Shamsher ka proper intro nahi hua hai. Coz teasers are zyadatar focussed on Mehak and Baba Sahab. 

Shamsher as of now is "just there". Other than that one maniacal laughter, we haven't seen much of him.

So I am guessing the next teaser will revolve around him.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcbjeieIyVr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Woah i didn't expect this to air right along with ktk, i thought this would air a few months later! 

Isko pucca sat slot de denge, replacing sinf e ahan, cuz its six sigma and cuz feroze is back on ARY after a while! 

I think in the post ramzan, new phase of ARY, this is their biggest show on the channel

Ktk ko chaaro taraf se takar hi takar hai 

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Next tease will be mehak and on her family 

Shamsher ke dialogues the first teaser ab mehak par hoga, 

Then fir baaki teasers will be on sheraa and mehak but second one would be on mehak side of story jaise ye shera side par tha 

And yes i am underwhelmed too i ll give 7 

Will keep giving benefit of doubt to the story and writer but the teasers or ost dekh kar mujhe just another love story lag rahi hai, baaki lets see. 

Haan feroze wala and mere humsafar will be a good competition but sami khan wale show ke liye i am skeptical , i ll conclude my views on that later.

Hoping for the best. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And that last shot in teaser of dure will be her opening shot in the show i think. Her first look i think that is the shot we believe dure and laiba terrace look jo humein lag rha tha party and all i think that will be her first appearance in the show, bit magical. 

Any idea what feroze show is about?