Swaran Ghar

Seems like Bedi saab knows about the anticipated aftermath...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Man, the emotional turmoil of the characters has been executed marvelously so far. 

Starting scene with Swaran getting dejected over Nakul's text message to sell up the house was phenomenally enacted. Equal applause goes to Swaran's friend for trying to provide moral support & loathing Swaran's sons for backing away in this grievous situation. Even though Swaran was jolted over Nakul blaming his father for hiding the money-related talks, I felt there was some point since Kanwal hasn't disclosed about the sons demanding for their share in their property hence was cognizant of lack of financial assistance from them. Yet, what Nakul said was illogical and discombobulated since it is Kanwal's hard-earned money by which the money was spent. 

The continuation of the emotional jolt has traumatized & cornered Swaran's mind so much --- nicely performed by Sangita at the Gurudwara. 

The dynamics between Ajit & Kanwal have portrayed with a simple take, no animosity is being harbored from either side. Nothing too cliched out, the letters depicted how Kanwal was open to Swaran remaining friends with Ajit post marriage. 

Kanwal's direct hint of anticipating Ajit to provide support to Swaran & feeling like a failed individual to Swaran & the kids only to brush it off was nicely done. His indiction of "waqt ki tarah beetna" seems to foreshadow perhaps he knows his time is up probably. 

When Kanwal asked the reason for pause on the letters, Ajit opened up very frankly & the conversation was normal without any grudges of that sort. 

The short scene between Kanwal & his mother was nice as to how he felt he over-spoiled his kids too much & lied about his disability so that she wouldn't be perturbed. 

At the end, Swaran deciding to merchandize Swaran ghar seemed like it's going to be high-voltage drama perhaps with the injection arrangements & Agarwal providing a cheaper quote for the house before it's sold, so just predicting only.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

The scene between bedi saab and ajit today os one for the records..man what layering and nuance and  maturity  I cannot wait  for you guys to watch it  amd talk.. ahh sheer brilliance...the bit where bedi saab asked ajit why did he stopped writing letters 10 yrs ago.. and his  my wife died and then it didn't  felt right to write letters to swaran as Zaman would have made baatein and bedi saab ka so I was right   and hai idk what you thinking but it is all wrong sab Galat and bohat  galat and bedi saab ka I never misunderstood I knew this would be it and i infact called you to ask your madad I was bang on about you..then the bit where he is like but main kya de sakta  hoon aap logon ko you are  a beautiful family and bedi sab ka yeah right trying to get  the gulaab and thorn piercing him and his scoffing  ke sure..  absolute brilliant stuff.. I loved ajit and bedisaab knowing each other jitna bhi caz of the letters  and trying to get to know each their through that and talking  about swaran  and each other..and beech main yeh phir completing bedi saab ka ghalib  sher and him getting excited ke oh so you know ghalib too and his nope I am fan of govinda yeh toh aapko samjhane ke liye I tried reading a bit after knowing  of you in swaran ka letters  ..brilliant stuff. Aaj bhi they kept us hanging ke bedi saab ne kya maangna hai issse but rishta  hi hoga ya swaran  ki zimmedari hogi caz in precap he urh ke chala gaya ke with all due respect isme main aaoki madad nahi kar sakta jo aap chahte  hain woh nahi de sakta

Baaki bedi saab has a bebe too hatts off too Sargubn for casting actual punjabi industry actress for that.. haha i laughed so hard caz am not used too to hear her talk in hindi but beb spoke pure hindi while ronit spoke in punjabi.. ..and swaran went to gurdwara and then decided to sell her house on her own ke beton se kuch nahi legi ab they are Nithallee and khudse will arrange  for injection she was brillaint with her friend too ke beton se maanga tohbkya paap kia maine aur kisse maangti and humne  kya nahi kia inki shaadiyaan karwayin inke loan pay kiye inke gharon ki down payment tak ki and the calling us chor..now she is trying to sell her house in hadhbhadhi bur emergency is injection is available but she has to send 5 lakh right  at this moment and she has no money ghenne bech ke bhi nahi

And baaki woh beton ne hi bedi saab ko kuch aisa kaha ke he died as he video called them aft3t ajit said idk  the problem  but ek baar phir se baat kar lo and bedi saab called..