Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I was about to say same

Vaise yeh Baaki ki 2 girls kaun hai? 
deep toh nahi lagta. They are real girls 

So fast girls cloths kaha se mile? 

jb manushi ko banjaran ka costume mil skta h or wo pahuch skti h Rajasthan me on timeโ€ฆ to ye kaise costume arrange ni kr skta โ€ฆ ha ldkiya kaise arrange ki ye ni pata โ€ฆ๐Ÿคฃ

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

jb manushi ko banjaran ka costume mil skta h or wo pahuch skti h Rajasthan me on timeโ€ฆ to ye kaise costume arrange ni kr skta โ€ฆ ha ldkiya kaise arrange ki ye ni pata โ€ฆ๐Ÿคฃ

Shayad Deep ko call lagaya Hoga. Deep looks like the kind who might know such dancers ๐Ÿ˜†

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think it was part of their plan to send those girls to distract HS and meety will steal  the paper meantime.. meetwa has to accompany them now since meety is trapped inside the locked box. ๐Ÿค”

ho sakta hai na ?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

I think it was part of their plan to send those girls to distract HS and meety will steal  the paper meantime.. meetwa has to accompany them now since meety is trapped inside the locked box. ๐Ÿค”

ho sakta hai na ?

ho to skta ta but jis trah Meet H ne un dancers k ane pr surprise dikhaya โ€ฆ lga ni usko pta b ta aisa kuch hone wala hโ€ฆ but in the end.. Meet A may have taken sometime before arranging everythingโ€ฆ. maine ni dekha episode kyuki hasi ni ruk ri ti meri or mjse dekha b ni gya Meet A ka dance โ€ฆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

true.. agar vamps are getting everything for their plan then why not for the leads ? 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

For some reason in tv shows the tharki people always like the dance of a man dressed as woman rather than dance of a woman๐Ÿ˜•

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

For some reason in tv shows the tharki people always like the dance of a man dressed as woman rather than dance of a woman๐Ÿ˜•

which means I  am not Tharkiโ€ฆ Hence proved ..๐Ÿคฃ

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Hey we are playing a game and

Gaaon walon Holi aagayiโ€. Youโ€™ve been colored by Team Gabbar

Please comment โ€œIโ€™ve been colored by team Gabbar"

And make us the winners! Thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283622

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Meetwa thinks he has to save Meety.. He dresses up in ghagra choli, has ghoonghat on his face and dances infront of Hawa Singh.. He finds and takes Meety out of the trunk.. While both are running away, Hawa Singh asks them to stop them from  behind.. 

https://twitter.com/Lakshmi81034070/status/1501900666746273793?t=Cdm5Crn8UtNY9EFcDufGFA&s=19

OMG! Canโ€™t wait to see this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

OMG! Canโ€™t wait to see this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Maat pucho yaar. Meety has a lot to learn from Meetwa ๐Ÿคฃ. Meetwa Meety ko sensuous dance karna sikha sakta hain