babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

i am very confused if Prince is Tara's son? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I guess he is .

In this house disrespecting one's mother is the norm .

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I guess he is .

In this house disrespecting one's mother is the norm .

please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: babu2008

i am very confused if Prince is Tara's son? 

Think he is and could be he doesn’t know??? Tara treated as if she is the maid, where as Prince brought up as a spoilt brat just like other men in the house.  In fact in that family, apart from Tara and Saumya and jamai, all are 🤬

Didn’t expect this kind of show from well known production house.   After few episodes, giving it a miss.   Only catching glimpse while watching kaamna and jaganath and purvi ki dosti anokhi.   I wish the 2 shows we followed aired back to back then can switch off

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Think he is and could be he doesn’t know??? Tara treated as if she is the maid, where as Prince brought up as a spoilt brat just like other men in the house.  In fact in that family, apart from Tara and Saumya and jamai, all are 🤬

Didn’t expect this kind of show from well known production house.   After few episodes, giving it a miss.   Only catching glimpse while watching kaamna and jaganath and purvi ki dosti anokhi.   I wish the 2 shows we followed aired back to back then can switch off

IKR.. I watched a few episodes and even though the trailer itself was uninteresting, gave it a shot. 

If they're going to show her slowly help everyone grow into a better person... I don't see it happening 

I just hope Saumya takes Tara and lives life on her own terms. 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago