Will Anyone come to know about Balli's reality? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Kuch bhi dikhaye abhi, par Balli aur Karan ek jaise dikhte hain, aur yeh sach hain koi dhooka nahi, yeh baat apni aankhon se Monami hi dekhegi/jaanegi.

I think sirf filhaal ke liye Sanju ko zyada doubt hote dikhe rahe ha, fir kisi aur ko dikhayenge, fir last mein Monu ko ya shyad fir sab ko lagega....😆

Baaki Karan ko kaun bachata ya woh khud Bach ke aa jata hain iska main kuch nahi bol sakti

Monami ko guilty dikha sakte hain but usse Karan se door jate dikhane ka chance I don't think makers lenge.

I don't think it'll be a separation track again but just some insecurity or internal doubt in their relationship.

I think it'll be Sanju, then Monami, and then someone else.

SPOILERS FROM BTS:

Reason I think so is because apart from Sanju, they showed (in the BTS) Monami being the one who feels anxious and restless that Karan is being weird, and they show her feeling weird that Karan is being all touchy and romantic in front of everyone during Holi.

Also, I remember an interview in which Sha said that Balli was planning to tell Monami the truth about everything. (Not sure if that was a dream. I am serious. It could be a dream. I have no idea. Kavya, confirm?)

So, I think they're showing the two having the most doubt. (Faizi ne kya kiya tha ki usko peechhe chodh diya, yaar? ) 
SPOILER ENDED

Based on the promo, it could be that Monami somehow ends up in that base (maybe she follows some sort of clue alone, waise bhi har jagah bina soche samjhe koodne ki aadat toh hai hi use) and Balli also realizes ki wo wahan gayi hai, toh he follows her.

Maybe he'll realize that the only way he'll be close to Monami is by pretending to be Karan. 

(MENTION OF SPOILER)- Could it be that Balli actually tells the truth to Monami, expecting or hoping that she'll leave Karan for him, maybe offering her a better life with the 3 crore or something, but she, of course, flips out and runs away from him. She ends up finding Karan and Balli goes to her as well, and pretend he is Karan, and she has to end up guessing who's the real one.

DID I JUST SOLVE IT?  Please tell me I did?

Edited by NoeticLife - 2 years ago
FarSay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Y are u taking soo much stress... 🤗

Jus go wid d flow...sanju monu faizi who eva finds out big deal end game karan wil b back so hang in der n njoy wat is being served rather den getting anxious of wat will be shown... tc n study well 💗

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

I am so lost in what's going to happen ahead...

Kisi ko koi idea hai?

I know Sanju is the only one who has a very strong suspicion ki yeh Karan nahi hai. But promo ke hisaab se Monami would be the one who would be forced to choose between Balli and Karan...

And inhone jo iss track ka first promo diya tha, wo kaafi accurate tha.
Karan having an accident and Monami's call and Balli answering on his behalf. They even showed that ambulance which referenced to their initial plan of attacking Karan.

So, second promo bhi accurate hona chahiye? So, that means Monami would be forced to choose between who's the real Karan.
Phir Sanju ko flagbearer kaahe bana rahe hain?

Does anyone else think it's plausible ki iske baad they are planning a track (main or parallel) where Monami doubts herself or blames herself for not being able to identify him? (I don't think Karan would blame her for not identifying him or doubt her love for him, but Monami herself might feel bad and guilty about it?)

Monami was adamant that she wouldn't even let her Dad come in between them, and here's this random third person, who came in between them, and she couldn't even tell.

Do you guys think that's why they chose Sanju to have the strongest suspicion? Like, Sanju is close to Karan, but she isn't as close on a personal level as Faizi is. Toh, if Faizi was the one who would recognize him, Monami might rationalize in her mind that Faizi is his best friend, they have been roommates for such a long time, so it's fine if he is the only one who was suspicious.
But Sanju, while being close enough to him, isn't someone Karan is that close to. Yes, they have a very good relation and have known each other for years, but they have a mentor-student relationship, that is based on immense respect and trust, rather than people who share everything and know everything about each other.

Whatcha guys think? Theories (which are all going to be derailed kyunki makers wo kabhi nahi dikhaate jo hume chahiye hota hai)?

@red font

As I know this track is similar to the fanfiction I red on wattpad with tital 'unsaid words'

In that story too Monami goes on guilt trip. The most interesting thing in that story is the duplicate Karan also fall in love with her and died in last. 

So if they bring this track after reading that story then there is possibility of Monami keeping herself far from Karan because of her guilt. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sanjyona

@red font

As I know this track is similar to the fanfiction I red on wattpad with tital 'unsaid words'

In that story too Monami goes on guilt trip. The most interesting thing in that story is the duplicate Karan also fall in love with her and died in last. 

So if they bring this track after reading that story then there is possibility of Monami keeping herself far from Karan because of her guilt. 

Too much confusion 😆

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FarSay

Y are u taking soo much stress... 🤗

Jus go wid d flow...sanju monu faizi who eva finds out big deal end game karan wil b back so hang in der n njoy wat is being served rather den getting anxious of wat will be shown... tc n study well 💗

I really, really wish I had a turn off button that would allow me to stop thinking about things. I don't.

And I enjoy the half hour, and then I am back to waiting for the next episode, and back to wondering and back to thinking. 

I need help.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

I really, really wish I had a turn off button that would allow me to stop thinking about things. I don't.

And I enjoy the half hour, and then I am back to waiting for the next episode, and back to wondering and back to thinking. 

I need help.

Write the story ya padhai pe dhyan do 🤣

NoeticLife thumbnail

Edited

Edited by NoeticLife - 2 years ago
FarSay thumbnail

I can totally get u...been thru d phase

D on off button in life is important...

U get it wid time n exprnc 😎 u have a long life ahead to learn n unlearn dont worry 🤗

Bt for ur better health n progress detach from thngs dat take away mental peace...detour n do things dat keeps u happy n occupied...its fine to think bt try not to overthink...talk it out n leave it der....setting priority is d key

U r a wonderful soul ul do well widout help too 💗

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Man do you guys even know what you are doing to me know.😂😂😂

You all have trouble turning your buttons off as soon as the episode ends while mera bina bola off ho jaate hain as the episode ends.😂😂😂😂.

Me being able to remain all distant and enjoy the show without worrying what will happen should be plausible but tum sabko ek side dekh Merako hi ajeeb kisam ka depression hota hain.😂😂😂

I'm like inko dukhhota hain, confusion hota hain distraction hota hain, Merako kuch kyu nahi hota 😂😂😂.

Merako bhi kuch mehsoos karna hain I feel left out.😂😂😂😂

All you idiots keep your doubts to yourself 😂 Merako anxiety attack ajeya yeh soch ka ki Merako kuch kyu nahi lagta inki tarah.😂😂😂

FarSay thumbnail

Kyuki aap moksh praapt kar chukey ho eh mahaan aatma 😁