Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

itni lambi n muscular aurat HS. ke liye🤣🤣… omg !! I cnt stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know us part I was like 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 koi please iska bts upload kar do

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meetwas move 🤣🤣… Omg luk at the way hes lifting his ghagra🤣🤣 n his hands slopping all over his body🤣🤣🤣🤣 wit tat sexy omph…..🤣…. Yikes HS is gone for sure seeing tis sexy maidan.🤣

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Meetwas move 🤣🤣… Omg luk at the way hes lifting his ghagra🤣🤣 n his hands slopping all over his body🤣🤣🤣🤣 wit tat sexy omph…..🤣…. Yikes HS is gone for sure seeing tis sexy maidan.🤣

I cannot stop now..Laughing like hell🤣

Seriously.. I have to stop re-watching the clip.. its so funny..🤣🤣

we were sure that there wont be any comedy track for few epis..instead we will get drama, rona dhona, stupid adoption track and little bit care wala romance and nothing else.. Comedy was least expected here .. and director saab and writers are making us poppet with each epi.. they are giving comedy and PDA..

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Noooooo  not gup chup gup chup gup chup!!!! 🤣🤪😭

Meetwa too tall n huge to be a lady!!! 😭😭😭

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

I cannot stop now..Laughing like hell🤣

Seriously.. I have to stop re-watching the clip.. its so funny..🤣🤣

we were sure that there wont be any comedy track for few epis..instead we will get drama, rona dhona, stupid adoption track and little bit care wala romance and nothing else.. Comedy was least expected here .. and director saab and writers are making us poppet with each epi.. they are giving comedy and PDA..

i kno re i kno😆… Least xpected it n here they are entertaining us fullto with such sequences👍🏼… im so overwhelmed by my show… Keep it up🥳… They deserve to get good trps … Their hard work and conviction in keeping the audiences entertained can be seen😊…Im jus luving it❤️ n Shagunwa, wat to say… he keeps on getting better n better… Like u will be thinking what else he can do further and he comes back with much more bigger suprises…👍🏼

Maluu thumbnail

i kno re i kno😆… Least xpected it n here they are entertaining us fullto with such sequences👍🏼… im so overwhelmed by my show… Keep it up🥳… They deserve to get good trps … Their hard work and conviction in keeping the audiences entertained can be seen😊…Im jus luving it❤️ n Shagunwa, wat to say… he keeps on getting better n better… Like u will be thinking what else he can do further and he comes back with much more bigger suprises…👍🏼

Shagun toh our chaand ka tukda hai ❤️❤️.. Loving that boy.. He is really trying hard and we can see the result in each scenes of meet. I really hope he will get all the success in his acting career .. 👍🏼

mehraan thumbnail

Shagun toh our chaand ka tukda hai ❤️❤️.. Loving that boy.. He is really trying hard and we can see the result in each scenes of meet. I really hope he will get all the success in his acting career .. 👍🏼

True…  💯 agree with u… 👍🏼… Hope he reaches great heights of stardom… He is an allrounder and he neds to be acknowledged …❤️…

mehraan thumbnail

Bechari Meety missed the Sexy Sheila ki Jaawani show🤣🤣🤣

Maluu thumbnail

Bechari Meety missed the Sexy Sheila ki Jaawani show🤣🤣🤣

They are recording everything na? so dont worry she can watch the vdeo later and tease him..😉

Now I have a weird prediction that.. maybe it can happen because I dont trust meet team at all now..For other serials, there will be a seducing part from FL with sexy dress.. Ab as per the track record of meet, I think ..😛 our meetwa will be the one trying to seduce meety in a sexy avatar.. 🤣

mehraan thumbnail

They are recording everything na? so dont worry she can watch the vdeo later and tease him..😉

Now I have a weird prediction that.. maybe it can happen because I dont trust meet team at all now..For other serials, there will be a seducing part from FL with sexy dress.. Ab as per the track record of meet, I think ..😛 our meetwa will be the one trying to seduce meety in a sexy avatar.. 🤣

i want her to tease him😆…. Tat wud be epic cos Meety doesnt leave a chance to pull his leg… Waise even if he gives a live performance, that would be so funny😆

Raha Meetwa seducing Meety… he jus ned to play with his fingers on her body 😉… she will freak out… waise be hes dressing up sexy … leaving 2 buttons undone n showing his biceps n triceps to her😆… the only way to seduce her is to come out bare , wet in a towel☺️… Dekhlena, tat will be more than enough😉