Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I was able to disenchant from him then only… dekha to mjse bilkul ni gya.. not my cup of tea … but uske bad wo jo crush aya ta Shagun pr due to Meet Ahlawat’s character wo jarur khatam ho gya..🤣

Now tat was xactly the reason, i culdnt njoy the Valentine episode… Mny of u asked me to write thesis on tat… but meri matti maari gayi thi ki two day before tat telecast, i watched his removing  👖   n dating shating   ekarname😆😆… Tat whole week  episodes frm Manushis pardafash, the angst n romance on V day… i culdnt njoy n still didnt watch it till now😆… i was also absent for the forum for one week due to this reason only😆… Took me time to zone the wild side of him , out from my memory 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehraan

Now tat was xactly the reason, i culdnt njoy the Valentine episode… Mny of u asked me to write thesis on tat… but meri matti maari gayi thi ki two day before tat telecast, i watched his removing  👖   n dating shating   ekarname😆😆… Tat whole week  episodes frm Manushis pardafash, the angst n romance on V day… i culdnt njoy n still didnt watch it till now😆… i was also absent for the forum for one week due to this reason only😆… Took me time to zone the wild side of him , out from my memory 

12 feb ka episode to mai tb b bolungi dekh lo… 

I don’t know why he did Splitsvilla… but it reconfirmed my stand of maintaining distance from the actor playing a certain character on screen…  tbhi enjoy kr paoge..

you never know how much they fake it… be it interviews or their SM account… reality could be far removed from what is shown on screen… isliye mai kisi ko follow ni krti …🤣

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

12 feb ka episode to mai tb b bolungi dekh lo… 

I don’t know why he did Splitsvilla… but it reconfirmed my stand of maintaining distance from the actor playing a certain character on screen…  tbhi enjoy kr paoge..

you never know how much they fake it… be it interviews or their SM account… reality could be far removed from what is shown on screen… isliye mai kisi ko follow ni krti …🤣

I hve no inclination for any tv actors nor do i follow any of them them personally… The only thing is that i love  MA 🤣🤣 n i wasnt able to connect to the character due to the actors harkatein😆😆… im little ajeeb on this account… For me characters matters the most, actor jaye tel lene… 🤪… Tats why i jus stopped watching all those clips jus  to get engaged to the character, whom i have deep affection with😳… i literally had to zone out the splistvilla guy so as to see MA in his ‘own light’

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was able to disenchant from him then only… dekha to mjse bilkul ni gya.. not my cup of tea … but uske bad wo jo crush aya ta Shagun pr due to Meet Ahlawat’s character wo jarur khatam ho gya..🤣

Ikr. Mujhe waisa bhi shaded nafrat hain in relaoty shows se. The only one I can watch is Khatro ke khiladi. But I also understand that it was the start of his career, and might have had to do some questionable things to become popular and get work. Waisa clips nahi dekhungi main let my crush on MA stay alive.😆 Waisa bhi story's se and Baki off screen habits se yeh lagta hain ki Shagun is a very grounded, energetic and positive person. Baki reality shows toh saare cringy or scripted hote hain🤢

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I hve no inclination for any tv actors nor do i follow any of them them personally… The only thing is that i love  MA 🤣🤣 n i wasnt able to connect to the character due to the actors harkatein😆😆… im little ajeeb on this account… For me characters matters the most, actor jaye tel lene… 🤪… Tats why i jus stopped watching all those clips jus  to get engaged to the character, whom i have deep affection with😳… i literally had to zone out the splistvilla guy so as to see MA in his ‘own light’

Chalo thanks for the disclaimer ab galti se bhi splitvilla ka koi clips na dekhungi.🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

yes but kuchh samajh nahin aaya

1 hafte ke andar epi mai he aa jaayega 😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Umm what!! 😲

Ye phir mummy papa q kar rahe the.. I thought he is a shareef bacha like Meetwu.. 😟

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Isko update kar deti hu..

But now the IV seems fake to me.. 🙄

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Ikr. Mujhe waisa bhi shaded nafrat hain in relaoty shows se. The only one I can watch is Khatro ke khiladi. But I also understand that it was the start of his career, and might have had to do some questionable things to become popular and get work. Waisa clips nahi dekhungi main let my crush on MA stay alive.😆 Waisa bhi story's se and Baki off screen habits se yeh lagta hain ki Shagun is a very grounded, energetic and positive person. Baki reality shows toh saare cringy or scripted hote hain🤢

@Bold- Same.. Description padhke he I feel ajeeb already.. 😪