Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

How did you find an inappropriate remark about a forest ??

Yep, police. The whole pull your gun and shoot someone point blank kind of one too.

Not inapt in thaattt way..

I was just going to make a joke about forbidden forest 🀷

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Okay what's Amaan? Shouldn't it be Aman? 

Oye does this Aman has feelings for her? And what feelings? Like brotherly? Ya bachpan ke dost? Ya romantic?

Oye komu aa gayi... She's like a breeze with a potential of turning into storm 🀭

The man seems to have no life beyond work, of course their gazes gave him existential crisis πŸ˜‚

Clothes of their Choice, boy is gone 😏

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Okay what's Amaan? Shouldn't it be Aman? 

Oye does this Aman has feelings for her? And what feelings? Like brotherly? Ya bachpan ke dost? Ya romantic?

Oye komu aa gayi... She's like a breeze with a potential of turning into storm 🀭

The man seems to have no life beyond work, of course their gazes gave him existential crisis πŸ˜‚

Clothes of their Choice, boy is gone 😏

No, it's Amaan. I have a friend named Amaan. I think the name means protection.

Does Amaan have feelings for Imlie ? No. Does he feel brotherly?  No. It's just a platonic bond. They lived together all their life so no title for their equation.

Nope, Aru even in this one has no life beyond work.

Komu is my favorite 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

No, it's Amaan. I have a friend named Amaan. I think the name means protection.

Does Amaan have feelings for Imlie ? No. Does he feel brotherly?  No. It's just a platonic bond. They lived together all their life so no title for their equation.

Nope, Aru even in this one has no life beyond work.

Komu is my favorite 

So he isn't amaan from that movie SRK-madhuri-solmon? 

What's it called i forgot πŸ€”

Param-Sundari thumbnail

I'm imagining oily haired aru in my old school uniform (boys wala bey) πŸ€£

He rejects and we buy -- awesome plan πŸ™†πŸ’ƒ

You giving them gun to head wedding... Gotta love the sarcasm here ☺️ πŸ˜‚

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter - 3

A/N

Writer's block apparently takes months to go away. This is all of crazy sentences put together. It'll get better though 

"ENOUGH..!!!, I am Aryan Singh Rathore. You cannot play with me like this!!!" Aryan yelled, pushing his chair back with a screech and drawing the attention the people sitting around them. Silence followed him and he stood there nearly breathing fire at the people sitting on the other end of the table. He looked around, glaring at the people that were glaring at him.

"You have no jobs ? Get back to your lives" he ordered and was about to speak more, when a loud slurp from a straw interrupted his flow. He turned around like at breakneck speed, only to glare at his brother-in-law sitting and sipping his cold coffee.

"Jeeju!!!" he cried, losing all his earlier serious composure as he heard his sister and best friend dissolve into giggles after his moment broke.

"What ???" Arvind cried, raising his hands in the air, "I was thirsty" and proceeded take another loud sip and Aryan slumped into his chair, groaning. Their table filled with loud laughter as Arpita and Komal gave up on their giggles and broke out laughing.

Aryan stared at them sulking like a kid as they laughed at his misery. He had a mean family and they decided to come to a mall with a meaner staff, not to mention foolish.

"Aru...come on", his sister clutched his hand, "It's not his mistake that they thought you were my elder brother, I mean look at you. What do you say Komal ?"

"Of course di, look at him, all young and shining." Komal chirped, " He's the most eligible bachelor out there. Haa, we can hide those wrinkled from the stress he takes and the bags under his eyes, that will be corrected as well. That grey hair or two, it's just from all the files he reads."

Aryan quickly went back to sulking as he realised where this was leading.

"And what about the clothes ?" his sister asked and he had the urge dunk the can of coke on her head.

"Hmmm..." Komal began , "I mean, they're a little off, but he still, I mean, you know, he can actually, as in...you know what ? Even I can't justify his old man clothing. Aryan, my boy, you need better clothes. Clothes that don't make you look like a dark, brooding CEO."

"Yes Aryan" his sister nodded, encouraging his devil for a best friend to continue.

"I know I ate your brain with all those wattpad stories and dark, brooding CEOs but come on, they only look good in books or TV. You need better clothes, more pastels and light colours. Varities. You are Aryan Singh Rathore. Spend some of that money man..."

Aryan stared at his friend go mercilessly  after him and sighed. Boy, does he need new people in life. Someone who is little less straight forward to his face and someone who doesn't spit out facts to his face. He had enough ladies in his life to do that and 2 of them were sitting right in front of him.

"Dear God, " Aryan exasperatedly prayed in his head, "Make sure my wife is not this sarcastic. Can't take a lifetime"

"I should actually reward you !!" Imlie exclaimed into her phone, "You had a single job and you did it absolutely perfect. I mean who would have thought you will be this resourceful Pandey" and face palmed, as the other side spoke something.

"YOU FOOL!!!" she yelled, her dam of patience finally breaking, "You had a single job Pandey. I told you to go to the mall and buy whatever I said. What made you think that just because you didn't get it in one mall, you couldn't find it in any mall in the city. The next time I see you doing this, I'm going to revert you back to training."

She cut the call in a snap and sighed, closing her eyes in exhaustion. The day was only half done, but she was completely done. Imlie quickly walked into the mall pocketing her phone, cursing her fool of a subordinate. God, she loved her best friend but she was not up for dealing with an adult-baby that cribs about her, to her for forgetting his birthday gift.

Getting in the lift, Imlie leaned her head back onto the wall and closing her eyes as the lift moved. She opened her eyes a squinted when it stopped and mumbling man walked into the lift, frustration written all over his face. Imlie could hear words like 'cruel' , 'brother', 'friend', 'torture' through the mostly incoherent speech and shook her head. 

She scrunched her nose as the muttering got louder and faster. The man was purely thinking out loud now, planning all kinds of murder and then running away. Her frustration flared when the began tapping his foot on the floor of the lift. Imlie groaned out loud, wishing the lift to go faster or the man to drop dead.

"Excuse me, Could-" She began speaking, only to be stopped by a loud screech and the lift coming to a sudden halt. The lights in the lift flickered before shutting down, covering both of them in pitch darkness. Imlie's hand quickly reached the gun safely tucked in its holster first and she cocked it, ready to fire.

"I'm sorry, is that a gun ????" she heard the man speak and squinted as he flashed his phone's light on her face.

"No, it's a potato. Of course it's a gun." Imlie hissed, looking around as if trying to gauze a threat.

"Who brings a gun to a public place ??? Especially a mall !! You do know that it's illegal for civilians to carry guns right ?" Aryan screeched, his logic never really kicking in.

"Well, may be I'm just a police officer dumbass", Imlie sassed, sagging against the wall. 

"Oh"

"Yeah, "oh", Imlie snarked and sat down on the floor of the lift.

"Help!!!!" Aryan yelled, " We're stuck in here, help !!!" banging on the lift walls. He was about to repeat the routine for a 5th time when he heard sniggering.

"What ??" he yelled,  "I'm trying to save us and you are are sniggering". Imlie broke out into a full blown laughter, giving up on the singers. 

"You know" Imlie gasped, " This is one of the 2 lifts in the mall and I think people would know if it's stuck. And they can't hear you anyways. So, sit down and don't dehydrate yourself."

Aryan stared at the woman who acted as if they're not stuck in a moving box of metal. Well, not very moving, but still, box of metal. All he wanted to do at that point of time was to shake the hell out of her and get a reaction.  He would've done it, if not for the gun.

Aryan let out a long sigh, realising the futility of his efforts as he said. He crashed down on the opposite side to her, his head leaning back and legs crossed, Indian style. He observed Imlie as she stared at the ceiling of the lift.

Hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, he face looked sharp and no nonsense. A small button nose with an even smaller bump. "Must be a fracture" he thought.  His eyes involuntarily moved down to the slender but strong looking neck. Aryan moved his gaze down, admiration slowly settling in.

"You know, Stare Mcstary" he heard her speak and sat straight, "if you have bucket list about "Kissing someone before I die"  I can't be of help"

Aryan sputtered in indignation, his ears turning red at the embarrassment of begun caught staring. Her words caused his eyes to trace her previously missed lips. Her small chuckle brought him back to the real world and he rushed to defend himself

"Ex-Excuse me, Stare, what ?" he tried his best to hide the embarrassment in his voice, wincing at the sudden high pitch 

Her small chuckled blew into laughter at his words and Aryan blushed further, nearly banging his head on the elevator walls for stammering.

"What makes you think I haven't kissed before ?" he asks as her chuckles quiten down. He saw her open her eyes and lean in quite close and whisper, 

" Well, have you ?"

A quick 'No' slipped out of his lips and he heard her laughter once again, this time stronger. Aryan felt a smile grow on his face at the sight of the woman in front of him, his heart strangely warming up.

"Now that we've exchanged my life secrets, tell me yours ? What do you do in the department ?" he questioned her and saw a mischievous glint take place in her eyes.

Imlie observed the man sitting in front of her. Her eyes traced the expensive but boring materials sitting on his body. The small cut on his eyebrow, the long nose, the baby lips and a jawline that could cut anything. She was surprised at his kiss virginity. Maybe a little fun would do. She leaned forward again when the lift began moving. Both of them jolted up in their places dusting their pants off.

"I marry virgin men at gun point" she whispered in his ears as the lift came to a halt and doors opened. Imlie walked out, leaving behind a shocked man - his jaw hanging down and eyes wide open.

D-day, Aryan's flat 

"ARYAN SINGH RATHORE " Komal's voice rang through the otherwise silent apartment. She ran into his bedroom, banging the door open. Finding the culprit absent, she banged on his bathroom door, the man inside wincing for his precious doors.

"Listen Rathore" Komal threatened, " If you don't come out this instance and put on whatever fit Arpita di has laid down for you, I will - I will..."

Aryan sniggered as his best friend failed to complete her threat. All bark and no bite.

Komal's nose flared at the small sniggers she could hear and realised that she needs to pull put the big guns.

"I will push a cockroach in there and you know that I can find them in this house"

Aryan gasped at his friend's audacity and knew she'll pursue it. The businessman in him understood the disadvantage and began negotiating.

"Komal, please. Just give me the keys of my closet. I promise I'll wear it to a party. I need to go for a field visit" he begged *ahem*, I mean, negotiated.

"No, I won't" Komal snapped, " Even if I want to, I can't. The keys are with Di, both these and mansion closet's."

"Komal, I hate those and I'll look informal."

"Cool is what you'll Aryan Singh Rathore. Something you've never done all your life. Now, get that cute ass of yours in these jeans and get out" 

"You're not gonna give up, are you ?" Aryan sighed.

"Nope. You are not wearing that 3 piece suit of yours. It's a field visit and you will wear whatever we gave you. It's white, be thankful and you pull off blue jeans so well" Komal cooed.

"Fine" Aryan walked out clad in a towel and Komal whistled.

"Who knew my nerd bestfriend would get ripped ??" she spoke, " I'm gonna leave you to it. Don't want a strip show. See yaa" and swiftly walked out.

Aryan huffed at the blasphemy of clothes and began dressing.

Twenty minutes later, one Aryan Singh Rathore all dressed up in white shirt with blue checks and blue jeans walked out, rolling up his sleeves. Komal's jaw dropped at the sight of her bestfriend finally wearing something cool.

"See!!" she exclaimed, "We were right. Now go on, mere sher, go win hearts"

Aryan smacked her over the head and walked out picking up his keys.

"Bubye, honey, take care and maybe this outfit will finally help you get a girl" Komal chuckled.

T.B.C

komaliyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is like so cool🀭🀭🀭

Dude! I can't wait for what comes next🀐

Though, it's so light hearted and I keep smiling the entire time I'm reading it... Also, elevator?(But no πŸ™ˆ)

Its perfect reading material after a long long day, and I can't wait for them to be married. 😁🀣

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey where you was from so many days missed your ff... By the way the lift conversation was amazing and can't wait for next update plse update soon... 

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess along the way I missed seeing chapter 2. But poor Aryan..... Is he really that afraid of his sister and best friend doing his shopping 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!

Elevator interaction was priceless 🀣! Kiss virgin! Too good!

How will they get together? Can't wait for the next chapter!

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: komaliyaaa

This is like so cool🀭🀭🀭

Dude! I can't wait for what comes next🀐

Though, it's so light hearted and I keep smiling the entire time I'm reading it... Also, elevator?(But no πŸ™ˆ)

Its perfect reading material after a long long day, and I can't wait for them to be married. 😁🀣

Komal !!!!! Missed you.

They'll be married soon, wait for it