Posted: 2 years ago

check the guy himself who said it 🥱

Joke, both what Salman made and what this thread is.

Seriously Arsalan?? Salman was joking....can't you see that....if not then I don't know what to say....you not understanding the joke is the biggest joke here...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Seriously Arsalan?? Salman was joking....can't you see that....if not then I don't know what to say....you not understanding the joke is the biggest joke here...

how can i understand salman khan, he joke on everyone but if arijit joked on him ke ap logon ne sula deya he takes it on heart and bann him 🥱

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

how can i understand salman khan, he joke on everyone but if arijit joked on him ke ap logon ne sula deya he takes it on heart and bann him 🥱

AR Rehman 2010-2019 wasnt very good

So if 1990-2009 was very good but next decade he fell off. Isnt average the right word ?? Or perhaps above average. 

Personal opinion : Rehman is a legend but the last album he did that was LOVED by everyone was YEARS ago IMHO

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

Arijit needs to work harder to sing for Salman movies

He is sounding like that pissant Sonu 🤣

Well, Salman is an expert on being average. 

I know this was joke but, but meh. A R Rahman is not someone who engages in any kind of on stage skits or histrionics. Even his reaction here was a just a nod. Not because he didn’t get the joke, I’m sure he did, but because he just doesn’t like doing any of these reactionary things. It’s just not him. Not that I’ve ever seen anyway. So it’s awkward when Bollywood celebs try and engage someone who clearly isn’t comfortable, into their own “hey look! I’m so funny” moment.  

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Arijit needs to work harder to sing for Salman movies

He is sounding like that pissant Sonu 🤣

Don't think Arijit's voice would suit a buffalo. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

AR Rehman 2010-2019 wasnt very good

So if 1990-2009 was very good but next decade he fell off. Isnt average the right word ?? Or perhaps above average. 

Personal opinion : Rehman is a legend but the last album he did that was LOVED by everyone was YEARS ago IMHO

rehman's jab tak hai jaan , tamassha both were equally popular , off late he hadnt done much work in bollywood