Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

She hasn’t worked in years, has no fans and zero talent yet she’s in Ajay Devgan’s new show Rudra and is also coming in Sunil Shetty’s show. How is this ok? There is no one else in this country to play such roles ? Ok fine, some nepo’s get work because of talent - what’s the excuse here ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

You’re right, there’s no excuse. Not a single person on this planet has ever said, “wow I miss seeing Esha onscreen.” Oh well, but what do I care? I just realised that with or without Esha, I wasn’t planning on watching both shows anyway.

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who shouldve gotten this role ?? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She is not that great to watch with her scenes with Satyadeep, you can see how weak she is, as a performer

I forgot for two whole minutes who she was and had to Google coz she looks super different coz of her surgery(ies) 😅

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You’re right, there’s no excuse. Not a single person on this planet has ever said, “wow I miss seeing Esha onscreen.” Oh well, but what do I care? I just realised that with or without Esha, I wasn’t planning on watching both shows anyway.

Xksdjfls the number of times I have to see this goddamn gif.

@Vijay - what is the current policy on suing IF members?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Xksdjfls the number of times I have to see this goddamn gif.

@Vijay - what is the current policy on suing IF members?

Find me a better GIF that encompasses all the range of emotions like Trumps one does. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago