Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

KD needs to branch out from this PH. Ekta should will utilise his talent

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

So how long r they planning to extend this night..kidnapping kaand seems to go long in the coming week..😆

apart from episodes the most irritating thing is hume same precap friday tak jhelna padega

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raaavi probably looks like an angel all dressed up as a brideee. Shiva tou gayaa 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Shaadi horahi haii

Look at everyoness outfits in shinys latest storyyy

Dulhan se zada tho bhabhi hi sajj gayin hain 🤡

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Dulhan se zada tho bhabhi hi sajj gayin hain 🤡

Bhabhi is badi kalakaaraaa...she has her own stylist😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Why is Akshay sending kisses to sheen😆 

Kinshuk gives the best expressions when with the bichoo gang🤣

Mereko tho ye smj nhi aya cake ek ke liye tha na?

Tho sab kyun khade hain lol 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Ooo lol then sheen was right 🤣 i wonder why shiny corrected her saying 10 years 🤣 probs wanted to one up KD 🤣🤣

Probably she did😆

Start of Saraswatichandta in SP was 25th February, 2023. Even if Shiny started shooting earlier than the start date, it must have bee only in January of 2013, because you know what? The first 3 promos were focused on Jennifer Winger and Gautam Rode and I started watching for them only. I did not know Shiny existed until I saw her on screen in this show. Shiny was only the second lead😆 And the show aired at 7:30 pm timeslot just like PS.

Back then we didn’t have Hotstar. I used to subscribe Star network channels through TV and wasted money not being able to watch many shows 😆

Who is she kidding if she says completed has 10 years? The proof is all there to see😆

But Gautam and Jennifer made one good looking couple though❤️ and awesome actors as well.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

So how long r they planning to extend this night..kidnapping kaand seems to go long in the coming week..😆

Ye ek raat do hafte chalegi main bata rahi hun aur phir tadaaannnggg...ME 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

I think he'll marry her replacing the other guy as a groom. But Raavi nahi maanegi, and she will probably assume him to be in cahoots with Suman Kaki & Mami. But these two will keep quiet and Shiva will be unable to prove his innocence.

New MU, ShiVi separate, Raavi still in PN but mad at Shiva, and Shiva trying to force her to accept the marriage while Raavi keeps rejecting it. Iss baar Raavi ko mukti chaahiye. 😆

MU number 392834376732688632642784687 and then solving number 393784682746324583274689286799 till then Kirti will be pregnant too aur unka khud ka kamra bhi ban jayega...🤣

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You think shiva cares about proving anything? :( two days in he will give up and say bhaad mein ja tu raavi 🤪🤪🤪

sscp 

Jab raavi ne kaamal karne bola tha or woh do din me irritate ho gya tha or yaha toh shiva ko pura ka pura badalna padega wapis shiva 1.0 banna padega 💁