Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

And still buying oil from Russia 😆

USA, Western Europe, NATO countries are paying Russia billions everyday for it's oil and funding the war with Ukraine

They're also helping Ukraine, paying billions in the war against Russia...

TotalBetty thumbnail

Maybe too much internet, SM time and the quarantine has the ability to fry people's brain totally

TotalBetty thumbnail

It's a witch hunt 

They were 2 private citizens going for an Arctic expedition

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1499522064746696709

TotalBetty thumbnail

Despite the fact that the founders escaped communist USSR and the current owners strongly condemned Putin and his actions in their website, they're being punished...  They're even getting death threats...

https://nypost.com/2022/03/01/war-in-ukraine-empties-out-nycs-russian-tea-room/

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's not cats fault but the cats are not going to feel bad that they are ousted from competition. It's not impacting the cats in anyway. I would object if any harm is caused to then and not taken care of. I am sure the owner of those cats still shower the same love on their pets. It's human beings who won't be happy for cats not being able to participate ...I don't think it will make any iota of difference to cats.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

But how will single American losers survive without these beauties? 😭

Hahaha those poor souls, right?  I’m sure they’ll start looking at some Eastern European countries or Philippines.  The business of mail ordered brides isn’t going away. The main source is getting blocked.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Despite the fact that the founders escaped communist USSR and the current owners strongly condemned Putin and his actions in their website, they're being punished...  They're even getting death threats...

This is hatefulness with a big dash of ignorance with a pinch of keeping up appearances combined together. It’s hateful and just bigoted to hate on Russian Americans who’ve made a life for themselves here and are contributing to society. It’s ignorant because I’m sure a number of those boycotting falsely believe the RTR supports and/or represents Russian government, just like every Muslim represent ISIS 🙄. RTR is also a very expensive high society kind of establishment and I’m sure a few are avoiding it just so the Joneses at the county club won’t accuse them of supporting Russia.   

Russian cats being banned is specified to cats being raised and cared for by owners in Russia. The potential winner will take monetary rewards back to Russia hence the ban. It’s not fair to the owners but makes a small difference in the large scale sanction and boycott of Russian government.  Unless there’s evidence that the Russian Tea Room is a front for KJB or that Putin is a shareholder boycotting it is idiotic. But humans are humans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Sorry.😆 Strictly nonalcoholic here. Don't you live in NY? Brighton Beach prob has plenty. I have a couple of friends who go there just to go to Tatiana's and drink vodka.

I have great nostalgia for those drinks 🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ok Wat about American , European , Saudi , China , pak cats 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

This is too much. This is bigotry and needs to be  condemned.