Confession dedo 

Redemption dedo 

After that keep showing comedy , I won't mind 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

This makes mee sad pooh šŸ˜­

Everyone stands up for dhara and rishita.but when it comes to raavi, noone supports her except dhara sometimes.The girl has been sweet and respectful to them always. Can't i get one scene Where she is being showered with love from the family whom she has loved unconditionally since childhood šŸ„ŗ

This only gonna happen when she pregnant and even then I dread someone's gonna misunderstand her ultimately and give her all sorts of sass like "Reva de...ye main tere liye nahi karr rahi hun...teri kokh mein jo ghar ka chiraag hai uske liye kar rahi hun." šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Dev came back to be with Rishita even for abortion. Dev Babu has became  a good husband. ā¤ļøā¤ļø 

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Can this ME a beginning of a whole week of positivity in the show. Please  my nazauk  dil needs it 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Even though I have no hopes for this NDE being any effect on Maami and Suman (hoping it is on Shiva though) these creativity ke putle have an old habit of flipping legit everyone left-right-centre. In the pakoda scene last week after Suman said 'Chuhe maarne ki dawa...' crap they went ahead and made her flinch when Raavi accidently touched the oil. 

THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ALL KINDS OF BHASAD. 

Kuch bhi dikha skte hain...I wouldn't be surprised if all's well that ends well happens in two weeks after an NDE and Raavi is back being cinderella to this family. What would actually surprise me though is Suman/Shiva/Maami's trio apologising to Raavi...THAT WOULD LEGIT BRING MY EYES OUT OF THE DAMN SOCKETS...Because they literally don't have the cells that could make this reasonable thing possible. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ritu, with the respect to Raaviā€™s tracks, makers donā€™t want to show anything good because they want to keep her a dobi who has now turned crazy in love and constantly get humiliated by Shiva and Suman to the point where she wonā€™t be able to stand up for herself . This has been happening ever since Raavi returned for Dhara more than 150 episodes ago. 
 Though Dhara is supportive of her to some rxtent, why didnā€™t Dhara say anything against Suman last week when sge asked Raavi to die.

Today we heard Dharaā€™s support for Rishita when Suman planned to throw her out but where was this Dhara last week when Raavi came out with the poster ā€œJeena yahan, marna yahanā€. Dhara sinply had wide eyed expression which means nothing. So she would have been ok if Raavi died? 
Everybody in that house and in Mamiā€™s place treats Raavi like a piece of crap and the writers are responsible for it. They never want to show her to be dignified or a  woman with backbone and self respect.

I donā€™t have a good feeling about the upcoming track and wonā€™t be surprised if Shiva and Suman blame her for the state she is in. I donā€™t neither expect them to apologize nor repent,

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Liked the episode after sooo longggg.

Excluding Suman's whole drama of throwing Rishita out of the house, har koi bas conditional pyar ki karega Raavi or Rishita se

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail

Their should have been a bahu gang hug as wellšŸ¤Ŗ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ritu, with the respect to Raaviā€™s tracks, makers donā€™t want to show anything good because they want to keep her a dobi who has now turned crazy in love and constantly get humiliated by Shiva and Suman to the point where she wonā€™t be able to stand up for herself . This has been happening ever since Raavi returned for Dhara more than 150 episodes ago. 
 Though Dhara is supportive of her to some rxtent, why didnā€™t Dhara say anything against Suman last week when sge asked Raavi to die.

Today we heard Dharaā€™s support for Rishita when Suman planned to throw her out but where was this Dhara last week when Raavi came out with the poster ā€œJeena yahan, marna yahanā€. Dhara sinply had wide eyed expression which means nothing. So she would have been ok if Raavi died? 
Everybody in that house and in Mamiā€™s place treats Raavi like a piece of crap and the writers are responsible for it. They never want to show her to be dignified or a  woman with backbone and self respect.

I donā€™t have a good feeling about the upcoming track and wonā€™t be surprised if Shiva and Suman blame her for the state she is in. I donā€™t neither expect them to apologize nor repent,

I know we aren't getting an apology this time at all...I didn't expect it even the last time and it was a surprise. Suman as usual ain't gonna apologize and Maami? She'd probably start looking for grooms again or instigating Shiva in one way or another to keep the rift between the couple going. Her daughter's khushiyan be damned. She needs an NRI daamad that's it. 

I liked Dhara standing up for Rishita today but again not seeing her do anything for Raavi and almost slapping her? Tch. Really questions her previous claims of "Bachpan se pyaar karti hun main tujhse...maine kabhi teen bandaron aur tujhme fark nahi kiya" Tch rehne do behen humko sb dikhta hai. Kaha fark hai kaha nhi šŸ¤”

The only thing I'm excited about this kidnapping is because I think they gonna finally end this stupidity of Raavi being brushed off by Shiva in the rudest way possible. Just end it now because it is getting toxicing beyond belief. 

Let's see what the next week has in store for us. 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Liked the episode after sooo longggg.

Excluding Suman's whole drama of throwing Rishita out of the house, har koi bas conditional pyar ki karega Raavi or Rishita se

Suman was the only thing unbearable today! šŸ˜†

baki sab surprisingly acha hi thaaaa...specially Dev coming back despite of his wishes of not aborting the baby. 

And then doc was sone pe suhaga lol 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Few days back an actor not entirely a junior artist but of the level of sagar maybe had posted about pandyastore shooting 

I guess vohi hai raavi ka dulha šŸ¤£

Okayyyy I need to see this lol...you have the link? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

BAS HO NAA JAYE SHAADI USKI KAHIN BAS CHAUBEYYY JI YE KRIPA NA KAR DEIN...KHUD HI SAB BAND HO JAYEGA šŸ¤£