Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

@Bold- Meet² bane Holmes-Watson? 🤣🤣

Not bad title 😆

Kal Ashi ke baal ko theek se set nahi kiya hoga under the wig 😆

Parallel tracks chahiye but I dont get this adoption track. I am still racking my brain trying to think why they could have brought this track. Tej ko tho dikhaya hi nahi kal! 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Iss show main kabhi theories Sahi huye hain??? Yeh Hoshiyar ka prop nikla 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

ME ka he promo dete hai! 😪

I want ME but don't want the cast and crew overworked as well!

Remember desert track.... Manushi-Meety face off...  dono promos achhe thhe 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Not bad title 😆

Kal Ashi ke baal ko theek se set nahi kiya hoga under the wig 😆

Parallel tracks chahiye but I dont get this adoption track. I am still racking my brain trying to think why they could have brought this track. Tej ko tho dikhaya hi nahi kal! 

I don't know re. I can't take this track seriously. I feel comedy element rakhne ke liya side mein yeh bhi kar rahe hain. At the end Kuch Nahi hoga. Everyone will get to know Masoom is lying. How can the entire family easily accept Duggu being adopted by Tejaina 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I don't know re. I can't take this track seriously. I feel comedy element rakhne ke liya side mein yeh bhi kar rahe hain. At the end Kuch Nahi hoga. Everyone will get to know Masoom is lying. How can the entire family easily accept Duggu being adopted by Tejaina 

Nuts hai sab!

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Comedy? 

Aisa hai then better focus completely on the mystery only... nahi chahiye parallel tracks... 

Babita feeding Tej his favorite food bhi chalta... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Uska reuse nahi hoga matlab 😆

Aur props kyun.... halloween party nahi thhi

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail

Yaha Duggu kaisa hua yeh samaj nahi araha Masoom Duggi ki ana ka news deh rahi hain🤪 

Even Hoshiyar was shocked. Yeh kab hua🤣

My two cents on adoption track. Dekho Mera palle nahi paar raha yeh kyun hai aur kaisa hain. Why is everyone so happy that Tejaina will adopt Duggu? Why can't they see the possible consequence of the child having a very confused and conflicted childhood? And even if Masoom was actually expecting, wouldn't it be better to give of the newborn rather than Duggu kyunki Duggu ko toh pata hain na Tejaina Mom-dad nahi chacha-chachi hain🤪 

So, my own biological grandmother (I call her Anna) had six children. My mom was born with her faternal twin. But my Anna' s sister (whom I call Nani) didn't have any children. So, right after birth, my Nani adopted my mom, and this was kept a secret till my mom was mature enough to understand it. Nevertheless, my mom was raised in a joint family, and she got the love of both the mothers. So, she didn't have a problem when she got to know about it when she grew up. She still calls Nani 'Amma' and Anna 'Boro Amma'. Toh ha family mein hota hain ek sister/ brother apna ek baccha dusre ko deh dey. But in this case, Duggu is atleast old enough to know who his parents are. Mujhe yeh faisla samaj hi nahi araha. Yeah unless we really should scratch our head around this topic because it is introduced to include some humor in this otherwise very serious track (Aisa hi hoga phirse Masoom ka popat Hoga) 

P.S-Anamika Tumne bhi tag off kardiya 😭

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Comedy? 

Aisa hai then better focus completely on the mystery only... nahi chahiye parallel tracks... 

They can have so many filler scenes with all characters. 

Ishu ka with Ragini.

College semester shuru ho raha hai... Meet will also join get her what she needs

Raj ko office mein dikhye kuch kaam karte 

Meetwa ka construction business ka kya hua. 

Tej Sunaina bonding scene. 

RL talking amongst themselves appreciating how good a teacher Tej is. 

Anubha Dadi with some points on her business.

Leads ke alawa they can have so many scenes that add the needed therav. Plus it will help create a bank. 

Today's party scene also i thought they could take a min and Meetwa could have complemented Meety. They could then just smile and then start welcoming guests. Yeh tak tak tak scenes thode abrupt lagte hain. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Comedy? 

Ikr. But I did find Masoom-Hoshiyar room scene funny🤣

Aur phir Hoshiyar ka disbelief😆

But Hoshiyar knows Masoom kyun yeh sab kar rahi hain and he looked pissed by the end