Feeling crippled despite 3 arms -- what a line! 👏 👏 👏

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Swarn's reaction over hearing her husband suffer from a stroke was phenomenally mounted by Sangeeta. Mixture of emotional turmoil constituting of collapsable shock and split-second happiness that Kamal is doing better. When she glanced through the window of the ICU, her eyes were moistened with tears of tension. It was a top-notch performance.

I think the dialogue of the episode was feeling crippled despite 3 arms. 👏 👏 Matlab, in the time of crisis, is what truly reveals the disgusting reality. Swaran still having still the smallest hope of call definitely reflects how Kamal felt Swaran's hopes were futile. 

Regarding Vikram, not sure what issues he was facing but making a presumption that his parents will call him back to India without even making the call was ludicrous. 

Kiran just meddled into Swaran & Nakul's phone over Kamal's stroke. A manipulative DIL. 

Though the conversation between Nakul & Swaran was nice over trying to figure out about the injectable drug. Though the outcome does feel predictable in the next episodes, but this conversation was nice for a change. 

Also, the brain stroke & paralysis reveal was nicely done. 

All in all, Sangeeta did a marvelous job in depicting the one to feel traumatized despite Kamal being on the hospital bed and, sons not receiving the call before Nakul responded. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any written updates for the episodes on this forum? 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Tht line was so strong it gave me goosebumps 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

So sad - but I salute kavalji 's planning and love for wife:

- he tried to clean the mess for her, so she faces minimum

- he shared reality to that girl, so if he is not around some one knows the truth

- he called ajit as soon as he thought he can not handle this situation anymore and swaran will need support of some dear ones very soon !!!  

Did not expect this from udariayaa makers !

kavalji is smart man - I wonder how he gave all money to good for nothing kids 💔

I would FD them for retirement if I was in his place....

Same thing I told my MIL when she was talking about dividing properties between my husband and his brother right after my wedding   - I asked her just add both of them as nominees - keep 100% to herself. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

So sad - but I salute kavalji 's planning and love for wife:

- he tried to clean the mess for her, so she faces minimum

- he shared reality to that girl, so if he is not around some one knows the truth

- he called ajit as soon as he thought he can not handle this situation anymore and swaran will need support of some dear ones very soon !!!  

Did not expect this from udariayaa makers !

kavalji is smart man - I wonder how he gave all money to good for nothing kids 💔

I would FD them for retirement if I was in his place....

Same thing I told my MIL when she was talking about dividing properties between my husband and his brother right after my wedding   - I asked her just add both of them as nominees - keep 100% to herself. 

I have a feeling he knew about the bad history of Kiran and her family but gave in for Swaran and Nakul's sake. Similar thing with the 5 Lakh INR FD, he knew the outcome but gave in for Swaran's sake at time. 

Regarding Ajit, let's see what track unfolds in the upcoming episodes in terms of execution. I also predict the pain would become intolerable thereby Swaran doing final rites or the scene could be something else. Though Kamal was a good father and husband, he tried his best to provide the wishes of his children.