blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its funny when other stars give flops they are considered big unsuccessful losers, yet SRK hasnt had a clean hit since 2013 and yet he's being celebrated here🤣 Nothing against SRK, I dont question his stardom, and I do think it was a bad phase..... but the sheer contradiction that lives in IF never fails to amaze me. Different rules for different people. and I am called illogical on here😆

Because for many he is the icon and definition of Bwood. Hes no newbie we’ve been watching him since the 90’s and I wasn’t taught to fall out of love based on hits or flops. ❤️

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I cant wait its been way too long and hopefully it will be a huge success for Shah. He needs a win ❤️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Because for many he is the icon and definition of Bwood. Hes no newbie we’ve been watching him since the 90’s and I wasn’t taught to fall out of love based on hits or flops. ❤️

People do not understand that SRK is a phenomenon..😎..someone was saying that SRK used his PR for the Aryan case to hype Pathan..🤪...arre Bhai....in the last one year...Pathan has been hyped and trended a million times....when it wasn't even announced formally.....🤣...Even though he did no movies in the last 4 years.....SRK is still not letting his haters rest...lage pade hain saare ke saare...😆SRK doesn't need any hype...kyoki fans toh fans hain.....haters ka pichhwada itna dhuaan dhuaan ho raha ..😆....SRK toh phoonk bhi maare toh 4 days trend karta hai...😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tears of joy! if ur not a SRK fan then u wont understand what this means to us. SRK went through a dark phase and it was almost as if i was in that phase with him. Im so glad hes BACK it looks promising and I cant wait to see him on big screen.

MY SHAH is BACK 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its funny when other stars give flops they are considered big unsuccessful losers, yet SRK hasnt had a clean hit since 2013 and yet he's being celebrated here🤣 Nothing against SRK, I dont question his stardom, and I do think it was a bad phase..... but the sheer contradiction that lives in IF never fails to amaze me. Different rules for different people. and I am called illogical on here😆

Smile sometimes, no? 😊