Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

Ek number ka Halkat prani hain yeh AKT...Jumping to conclusions without any prooof... you dumbass, its not Aryan who took Imlie away it was ur pathetic nature, ur mistrust and accusations that led to her leaving u. 

Isko toh mujhe systematically murder karne ka man kar raha hain. And then Ill be like 

https://tenor.com/Yw05.gif

Matlab introspection and self realization jaisi koi cheez hai hi nhi champak ki life mein .. Hum galat kab the.. hamare sath galat hua hai .. Aadarshwadi my A$$ 🤬

Edited by novice1 - 2 years ago
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Since we all need to analyze the episode and discuss every aspect of the show (GOOD and BAD) and since we love to go overboard, I decided to open this thread (credit to @SundariP and Bea1 for suggesting this) where we can go cray craysmiley37

I will do my best to stay neutral with this episode analysis smiley14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAANIYAAA OH DIL JAANIYAAA😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Okay, first things first....the medical inaccuracies were just so glaring ...but I literally just threw my logical brain out the window to watch these episodes. 🤣🤣

1) Imlie was relieved when he opened his eyes. 

2) Hayeee just love how Aru said Imlie & Imlie said Aryan (3 times😭since yesterday's epi) before Aru becomes unconscious. The look she gave him when he said Imlie and looked at her. OMG she feels so much for him ... I was dead in that moment. 

3) Disappointed that they removed the stretcher scene... 😑 why? it would have been so great. 

4) "Kaisan rakkhe hum himmat kaisan rakkhe? Jaun humka himmat rakhna sikhaye rahe uki himmat jawab det hain" - such a beautiful line. She knows he is her pillar of strength. How can she stand strong when that pillar has fallen 😭?

5) Hats off to Narmada today. The way she felt that she could loose another child was scary and she demonstrated the emotions beautifully. I felt so sad for her 😭smiley19smiley19.. she had just seen Arpi get better and Aru coming out of his shell after 4 long yrs. Having to hear that her son may not survive must be so heartbreaking. Great job today by Narmu. 

6) What in the world are the Tripathi's doing here? Jaha dekho tapak padte hain😒. 

1 whole week without T's is all I'm asking. I get a headache with these guys. I'll take Sundar over them any day. 

7) Aru's dream: Very glad to see that even in his dream he did not take anyone's help in taking down AKT 😤. "Yeh ladhayee meri hain sirf meri.. isko anjaam bhi main hi doonga.. mere saath koi nahi hoga" - when he said this I was like YEAAAAAAHHHH OKAAYYY cue Imlie and bam she shows up with a creepy laugh😱 (i'm sorry I was like What The? - who laughs like that🤣) 

- But I definitely think the makers will show Imlie supporting him in his ladhayee against the sneaky little AKT. 

- Imlie entering his space even though its totally restricted... "Hum toh aa gaye" ...YAASSSS girl ghusao in his life in Dream Todh style. 😎

- Must say though love how the makers showed Aru in darkness in his dream and as soon as Imlie enters they brighten up his dream. AWWWWW Aru ur life is all sunshine cause of Imlie. 

-The three things... Hayeee kaa baat hain, kaa baat hain... maza aa gaya: "Pehli baat, tum akele nahi ho partner (yaaasss Imlie, yaasss be his support like he was for u 😭), Dusar baat, hum toka tumse bacha li hain (yaasss you will, bring him out of his darkness😭), Aur Teesar baat, humar haath thamo aur chalo humre saath (yaasss aru extending his hand😭 so much love 😭)"  ----> JAANIYAAA !!!!🥳

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss female Jaaniyaa 😍😘🤧🤧- Thank you Atif Bhau🤧 .. humari maange puri karne ke liye thank you... can't wait to hear it with the non-dream wali Imlie

- Damn that AKT jab dekho tapak padta hain😡 😡😡.. He took away My Man Aru's light and happiness. Nark main jaayega tu AKT. How dare you? 😡

8) Imlie was feeling so much today guys! Her hand stroking his head was all that was needed to calm him down. 

OMG this whole scene with Imlie asking him to wake up has my whole heart ❤️. Her heart now only feels for him, I'm so happy you guys 😭😭😭. 

With so much haq this woman has held his hand, stroked his head, felt his abs/pecs ☺️🤭🤭🤭... these guys are so married. 

Come back ABP !!!😭😭😭"Nazar utha kar dekh lo.. Dekh lo na ek baar, pljj"😭 - dekhega Imlie for lifetime dekhega.

Just loved how she remembers everything that Aru has said to her.

Thank you makers... humari sari shikayate dur kardi. All that anger we had for Imlie, all gone with this one episode 😭😭😭😭

GOOD JOB Imaliya... ab uske sine se lag ja, he will spring right up😆. 

In this moment the song "Lag ja gale ke phir yeh haseen raat ho na ho" comes to mind. 

PLUS the paayal in his wallet ... hayee my poor Aru😭keeps it with him all the time (u know just in case he needs to talk to Imlie😏😏😏we can see right thru u Aru) 

The scene where Imlie is saying "hum jaa rahe hain, hum sacchi jaat hain...(aru crashing).. nahi hum nahi jaat hain, hum kahi nahi jaayiye" - omg it made me cry😭😭😭😭. Imlie was in so much pain and went back to him so fast when he started crashing again when she was leaving... omg so beautiful.

Absolutely loved the last scene. Imlie walking away crying and remembering Aru holding her hand, dancing, taking care of her...YAASSS my Subconscious Imlie has taken over the conscious Imlie...YAASSS let's nacho ladies. 

9) AKT: chodo yaar, iski baat toh main kabhi na karoo😒... sneaky little patrakar😡

- just want to see Imlie give him muh todh jawab for hurting her ABP. 

10) Precap: Tandav karegi ab Imlie for her ABP... HAR HAR MAHADEV !!! 

11) The entire episode was Imlie realizing Aru's importance in her life. Aru already has the feelings he just needs to realize it. I really hope that tmw in there is another dream sequence where Imlie to breaks free from AKT and runs to Aru.. all this happening while she is doing the Tandav! and in the dream Aru finally says he loves her ☺️

- AKT do what u want but Imlie will never believe that Aru ever used her to take revenge from you. If they show this I'm gonna be hella disappointed. 

https://tenor.com/bPVge.gif

LET's DISCUSS !!!! 

You write the beeeeeeesht summaries 

There was so much cuteness in today's episode. I couldn't get over the dream sequence  where Imlie puts her hand out and Aryan looks with tears in his eyes, wanting to accept that hand and walk away from the pain. 

Mujhe lagta hai that's how the whole marriage track will be also  

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ek number ka Halkat prani hain yeh AKT...Jumping to conclusions without any prooof... you dumbass, its not Aryan who took Imlie away it was ur pathetic nature, ur mistrust and accusations that led to her leaving u. 

Isko toh mujhe systematically murder karne ka man kar raha hain. And then Ill be like 

https://tenor.com/Yw05.gif

the man has NO integrity or professionalism. What else to expect. 

Edited by nmurali - 2 years ago
Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

Thank you so much for this, Pavi 🤗

Copying it from AT

What a bittersweet episode it was... abhi tak do baar dekh liya.. next epi aane tak aur 3-4 baar ho jayega😆

so many emotions....uffsmiley19

In first scene His Imlie n her Aryan.. ST kaise kar leti hai yaar, the wau whe said his name her expressions.  ..that bit eyebrow movementsmiley32

The way she was devasted... its clear how she always saw Aryan as Pahad, strong, unbeatable  but seeing him first vulnerable n helpless in that frozen moment n now like this lying on hospital bed has brought her all emotions out.. Imlie was really like a child n her real self beside him in that scene with all her vulnerability.smiley27. that just shows how much place Aryan has made in her life. 

aasu pocho humare..utho aasu pocho

e sab hum akele nahi sambhal payi hai

roko humka hum jaat hai

This is the first time I think she didnt try to be anyone's strength as without him she has lost all her strength n hope. She didnt even try to talk to Narmada..

I am surprised no one noticed how shattered she was..

Aru's dream sequence was awesome..

The way she has become light to his darkness... Imlie ko khone ka dar hai Aru ko...As he said to Arpita that day he trusts Imlie but he is not sure abt Aditya.. in his dream too was similar.. Imlie never even looked at Adi her eyes were only at Aru...

The trust they have on one each othersmiley27

Coming to AKT, kidhar logo ko lag raha tha iska ww hoga.. he was so quick to blame Aryan for everything.. kabhi nahi sudharega ye.. he n his hum kaha galat thesmiley29 .. Aryan came to PD to save you . the house in which you live Aryan has paid for that.. aur tu ye job. kar raha hai woh bhi uski badolut hai..

This impulsive man will reach hospital to show how Aryan is using Imlie it seems. 

Bwtn Adi ke upar case ka kya hua ..no follow up on that .

At this point, It seems Imlie trusts Aryan enough to know he can never use her for his own benefit.

Can't wait for 2 morrow's dose

@bold: this is so true.. I was so sad to see the girl breaking down in front of her ABP. 

Her support system was going away from her and she just couldn't handle it. 

Such butiful moments. I was sad to see no one notice Imlie but it also makes sense cause all their focus is on Aru who is clinging to life. 

I hope Narmada sees her doing the Tandav to save her son 😭

Comin to AKT ... ufff. paagal aadmi.😈he is the essence of evil in her life. 

Everything is ME ME ME for this man

Edited by Pavilion_way - 2 years ago
Pavilion_way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bea1

@Pavilion, thank you so much for doing this. It's really appreciated. Don't mind me if I do a little 🥳 because I now have a place where on occasion I can let out the little😈 in me that likes to vent.

me too sister... me too

Pavilion_way thumbnail

I agree ... kyun le kar aa jaate hain yaar... these Tripathi's are such dharti par bojh 😡... they took away such a good bonding moment btwn Narmu and Imlu... they both could have given each other support...

UGGHHHH

https://tenor.com/bGqxo.gif

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImTyro

I loved the way aru took imlie's name today....she was his first thought after regaining consciousness and the last thought before becoming unconscious......she was there in his subconscious mind......and yes she was there in real with him..... supporting him, motivating him, calming him......in short expressing her love for him.

Agar ye pyaar nahi h.....toh mai pyaar ki paribhasha par paper karna chahungi.....chahe jitne bhi saal lag jaaye.

Chahe poore din use utpataang naam deti ho......bura bhala kehti ho( mazaak mein)..... Uske aankhe kholte hi.....use uska ARYAN mil gaya ........USKA ARYAN.

jis andhere mein aru khoya hua tha......jahaan kisi ka bhi jaana mana tha.....jahaan aaj tak uske apne bhi use dhoond na paaye ho, wahaan Suraj ki kiran aakhirkaar pahoonch hi gayi. Woh baahar aana chahta h....phirse hasna chahta h.......woh haat tham ke Zindagi jeena chahta h.......

Guys , they are made for each other.

Mai kisi self obsessed delusional being ke baare main sochna bhi nahi chahti when I have these much emotions and moments to cherish.

Today's episode was just love.

https://tenor.com/7CWa.gif

It truly was a butiful heart melting episode

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Originally posted by: novice1

Matlab introspection and self realization jaisi koi cheez hai hi nhi champak ki life mein .. Hum galat kab the.. hamare sath galat hua hai .. Aadarshwadi my A$$ 🤬

True dat sister... 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Since we all need to analyze the episode and discuss every aspect of the show (GOOD and BAD) and since we love to go overboard, I decided to open this thread (credit to @SundariP and Bea1 for suggesting this) where we can go cray craysmiley37

I will do my best to stay neutral with this episode analysis smiley14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAANIYAAA OH DIL JAANIYAAA😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Okay, first things first....the medical inaccuracies were just so glaring ...but I literally just threw my logical brain out the window to watch these episodes. 🤣🤣

1) Imlie was relieved when he opened his eyes. 

2) Hayeee just love how Aru said Imlie & Imlie said Aryan (3 times😭since yesterday's epi) before Aru becomes unconscious. The look she gave him when he said Imlie and looked at her. OMG she feels so much for him ... I was dead in that moment. 

3) Disappointed that they removed the stretcher scene... 😑 why? it would have been so great. 

4) "Kaisan rakkhe hum himmat kaisan rakkhe? Jaun humka himmat rakhna sikhaye rahe uki himmat jawab det hain" - such a beautiful line. She knows he is her pillar of strength. How can she stand strong when that pillar has fallen 😭?

5) Hats off to Narmada today. The way she felt that she could loose another child was scary and she demonstrated the emotions beautifully. I felt so sad for her 😭smiley19smiley19.. she had just seen Arpi get better and Aru coming out of his shell after 4 long yrs. Having to hear that her son may not survive must be so heartbreaking. Great job today by Narmu. 

6) What in the world are the Tripathi's doing here? Jaha dekho tapak padte hain😒. 

1 whole week without T's is all I'm asking. I get a headache with these guys. I'll take Sundar over them any day. 

7) Aru's dream: Very glad to see that even in his dream he did not take anyone's help in taking down AKT 😤. "Yeh ladhayee meri hain sirf meri.. isko anjaam bhi main hi doonga.. mere saath koi nahi hoga" - when he said this I was like YEAAAAAAHHHH OKAAYYY cue Imlie and bam she shows up with a creepy laugh😱 (i'm sorry I was like What The? - who laughs like that🤣) 

- But I definitely think the makers will show Imlie supporting him in his ladhayee against the sneaky little AKT. 

- Imlie entering his space even though its totally restricted... "Hum toh aa gaye" ...YAASSSS girl ghusao in his life in Dream Todh style. 😎

- Must say though love how the makers showed Aru in darkness in his dream and as soon as Imlie enters they brighten up his dream. AWWWWW Aru ur life is all sunshine cause of Imlie. 

-The three things... Hayeee kaa baat hain, kaa baat hain... maza aa gaya: "Pehli baat, tum akele nahi ho partner (yaaasss Imlie, yaasss be his support like he was for u 😭), Dusar baat, hum toka tumse bacha li hain (yaasss you will, bring him out of his darkness😭), Aur Teesar baat, humar haath thamo aur chalo humre saath (yaasss aru extending his hand😭 so much love 😭)"  ----> JAANIYAAA !!!!🥳

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss female Jaaniyaa 😍😘🤧🤧- Thank you Atif Bhau🤧 .. humari maange puri karne ke liye thank you... can't wait to hear it with the non-dream wali Imlie

- Damn that AKT jab dekho tapak padta hain😡 😡😡.. He took away My Man Aru's light and happiness. Nark main jaayega tu AKT. How dare you? 😡

8) Imlie was feeling so much today guys! Her hand stroking his head was all that was needed to calm him down. 

OMG this whole scene with Imlie asking him to wake up has my whole heart ❤️. Her heart now only feels for him, I'm so happy you guys 😭😭😭. 

With so much haq this woman has held his hand, stroked his head, felt his abs/pecs ☺️🤭🤭🤭... these guys are so married. 

Come back ABP !!!😭😭😭"Nazar utha kar dekh lo.. Dekh lo na ek baar, pljj"😭 - dekhega Imlie for lifetime dekhega.

Just loved how she remembers everything that Aru has said to her.

Thank you makers... humari sari shikayate dur kardi. All that anger we had for Imlie, all gone with this one episode 😭😭😭😭

GOOD JOB Imaliya... ab uske sine se lag ja, he will spring right up😆. 

In this moment the song "Lag ja gale ke phir yeh haseen raat ho na ho" comes to mind. 

PLUS the paayal in his wallet ... hayee my poor Aru😭keeps it with him all the time (u know just in case he needs to talk to Imlie😏😏😏we can see right thru u Aru) 

The scene where Imlie is saying "hum jaa rahe hain, hum sacchi jaat hain...(aru crashing).. nahi hum nahi jaat hain, hum kahi nahi jaayiye" - omg it made me cry😭😭😭😭. Imlie was in so much pain and went back to him so fast when he started crashing again when she was leaving... omg so beautiful.

Absolutely loved the last scene. Imlie walking away crying and remembering Aru holding her hand, dancing, taking care of her...YAASSS my Subconscious Imlie has taken over the conscious Imlie...YAASSS let's nacho ladies. 

9) AKT: chodo yaar, iski baat toh main kabhi na karoo😒... sneaky little patrakar😡

- just want to see Imlie give him muh todh jawab for hurting her ABP. 

10) Precap: Tandav karegi ab Imlie for her ABP... HAR HAR MAHADEV !!! 

11) The entire episode was Imlie realizing Aru's importance in her life. Aru already has the feelings he just needs to realize it. I really hope that tmw in there is another dream sequence where Imlie to breaks free from AKT and runs to Aru.. all this happening while she is doing the Tandav! and in the dream Aru finally says he loves her ☺️

- AKT do what u want but Imlie will never believe that Aru ever used her to take revenge from you. If they show this I'm gonna be hella disappointed. 

https://tenor.com/bPVge.gif

LET's DISCUSS !!!! 

That was one hell of a power packed episode... And that dream sequence was like cherry on the top.. And ST's acting during her conversation with Aryan... I was simply blown away her talent.. I have written such scenes in my previous FF's and hence I know how hard they are to write and to perform and ST today nailed it..

And Aru ke lie I don't have words ... His dream sequence has been insight to his heart.. Glad makers kept the little detail...

And AKT 😡... Manhoos ke baare me Main kuch naa hi bolu to behtar hai 😡

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode now as I am sure that it will be more power packed than this one 👏

Thank you for the analysis 🤗

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sasnson Ko Gine Ka, Ishaara Mil gaya

Dooba me Tujhme, Toh kinara mil gaya

Tum mil gaya to, Khuda ka sahara mil gaya

Aaram de tu mujhe, Baarsho ka hu me thaka

Paalko me raat liye, Tere vaaste me jaga

Me raaz tujhse kaahu, Hum raaz baan ja zara

Karni he kuch guftu gu, Alfaz ban ja zara

Today, I can only find this song, it's fitting the situation:

https://youtu.be/jbKv8n7Kg6I

I edited this so many times, because I don't k ow how it works.

Edited by RSBS - 2 years ago