SARCASM !- one shot

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I left the show long back. Couldn't take the character inconsistencies levels. It's like watching a different show weekly.  Recently, a member sent me a link on latest promo, i  was not surprised. Already knew that Jasmin will turn virks against tejo some day. Didn't realize would be too soon. I have mentioned this earlier. The character inconsistency is the major drawback of UD. We get that in other itvs but not to this extend that characters changes in mere weeks or after just few episodes. 

If this track ( which i am writing) is brought up in UD, rating will increase. Something that i wish would take place in the show. I might even start watching again if this happens. U can leave ur comments after reading

Sarcasm - one shot

Her head was spinning with the anguish pain. God! What's going on. Even a migraine is not as severe as this. She thought to herself. Her distraught mind was restless. Where am i ?? She struggled under the heavy eye lids and then realized that she was in a hospital. 

A nurse walked in and supported her to sit. " Ms. Tejo, pls take this pill, it will reduce ur pain". 

She obeyed instantly. Anything to get rid of the sufferings of the mind. 

She struggled to speak and the nurse calmed her 

"Pls rest and do not speak. U are weak. U met with an accident a week ago. A deadly tragedy. U suffered serious head injuries. The car u drove had an issue with the brakes and u rammed into a tree. U were brought into the ICU by mr. Angad Mann and he's the one who has paid for ur medical bills". 

She couldn't recall a single moment of the latest events of her life. 

" I can't remember anything. Who am i", she whispered nervously. 

" Just relax, doctor will explain to u ". The nurse assured her politely.

Minutes later, a neurology surgeon walked into the room and stated that she suffered from a memory loss due to severe head injuries. It might return with time. Not sure how long it would take though. 

A day passed 

She was broken. All alone in the hospital ward. A few family members came for a visit but she couldn't recognize them 

Who am i ???? Her mother, Sati sandhu advised her to give herself some time. It was really painful and absurd that her memory played an evil trick just as her destiny did to her long back when she made sacrifices for her family.

The next day 

A tall, good looking muscular gentleman walked into the room stating he was her love .She was shocked and furious.

" Go away, i will never fall for u, u circus clown". 

He was hurt. " I understand u cant remember me, but at least don't be sarcastic" 

She interrupted angrily,

" Look, mr. Fattu, get lost. I don't know who u are. Don't irritate me. Just go away". 

He was upset. " Pls don't call me fattu, i have a name. Fateh". 

She flung her pillow at him and pressed the bell at her bedside alarming the nurse who walked in seconds later to shove the stranger from her room. 

Ridiculous. I am in love with this man. Look at him. She was puzzled at the same time. He looked familiar. 

Just then.

A tall fair charming gentleman walked into her room and said. 

" Apney bahut acha kiya tejoji. I like ur sarcasm". 

She was confused. Even this face looked familiar. Both men. Do i know them 

Then he continued understanding her plight.

" Tejoji, i am ur friend, Angad Mann". 

She interrupted impatiently. " Yes, the nurse told me u brought me in. Thank u for everything. U paid my bills as well. How could i ever repay u???"

He interupted smiling. " Yes, u can do a favour to me. Do not return to that so called family of yours. I have arranged for an accomodation for u. Stay there peacefully and away from everyone".

She was puzzled. " Huh". 

He continued'" they are selfish people . All of them. Sandhus and virks".

Then he narrated to her  the recent happenings in her life adding a few more spices here and there boiling her blood that she stood up at once.

"How could i be so selfless. That is mere stupidity. I was used many times by my loved ones".

He smirked. Plan worked 

He added more spice to her plight.

" Yes, stay away from them . All of them. They are bunch of selfish people. They never appreciated u". 

The next day, she was discharged . Angad offered her family that he would bring her home from the hospital and before that he instigated her again. 

Sandhus were having tea when tejo walked into the living room . 

" Attention , ladies and gentlemen. From now onwards, u are disqualified from being my family. I despise u all. Purchase a toy plane and fly off to Canada coz u can't afford the real one. U are just a bunch of idio**. I am leaving this home where a lunatic family stays. May God spare me from being crazy. U can't handle ur younger daughter who had turned into a hurricane. I am saving myself. From now onwards my life, my way".

They were shocked. Mouth widely opened except for one who was relieved. Her own father. Thank god now she realized that she was too selfless. At least in this way, she will start a life of her own. 

Sati tried to stop her but Rupi blessed her and even kissed her forehead.

" I had waited for this day of ur sarcasm. When will my daughter realize. Carry on . Papa is always with u".

The next visit was to virks. 

They were glad to see her but she remained silent standing at the entrance. They were extremely shocked with her words that fateh's grandma fainted then and there. 

" Listen u bunch of selfish losers. From now on solve ur own problems. My whole world doesn't spin around u, u as*hol**. U think i am a wonder woman that i can solve ur problems . I have my own life. Useless and good for nothing. And u , my so called little sister. U carry on with ur tantrums , i care less. U are dumb as u have always been. And u fattu laal, i dislike ur face. U are nothing but a clown. U cheated me after all sacrifices that i did for ur family. Now u think i will accept u?? Blady rasc**. Get lost. Go to the jungle and become a Tarzan. That suits u more., U lunatic. Stay away from me. And u, so called mother in law, gurpreet virk,  U are nothing but a selfish bimbo who can't see anything beyond her kids. And the rest of u all belong in the same category. U are nothing but bunch of idi**".

She walked away. They stood still. Couldn't believe their ears. Grandma was admitted to ICU, suffered from major shock. 

Her sarcasm was unbearable. She was such a sweet girl. A major turnaround. What happened to our darling daughter??

Tejo put up in a condominium purchased by Angad. The power of attorney was transferred to her name. She was the owner of a lavish property. She didn't join college but ran her own business. A garment factory. Also sponsored by her dear friend. 

She lived her life her way . Fateh singh virk still on her trail to woo her back. She gave him a tough time with her sarcasm. Virks were devastated that they had no one to save them from the evil jasmin. Their saviour , tejo Sandhu drifted.. 

They were still puzzled. What exactly happened. 

In the flight to London.

Angad took off after he settled tejo. 

He smiled widely as he read her text message.

" Thank u for everything, Angadji". 

He closed his eyes and recalled the events in flashbacks.

On the day of accident.

Jasmin messed up the car brakes during tejo angad marriage track when sati instructed her to purchase a few items for the marriage preparations. Angad was busy. So he informed tejo to use his car. Jasmin overheard their phone conversation in virks. Angad left his car and took off in a cab for an urgent meeting. Jasmin grabbed the opportunity. Just kill her and solve all problems in her life in a go.

Tejo freaked out when the brakes were not working as she drove speedily towards the mall and rammed into a tree. Angad's meeting place was nearby and he witnessed the tragedy . Rushed her to the hospital. Surgeon stated severe head injuries. Chances of memory loss. Angad took the opportunity to remove tejo from the mess. Instigate her against the families. 

Sarcasm , the best medicine to end her sorrows and sacrifices

The end 

I hope KVG's closure in the show brings benefit to tejo. The sarcastic tejo is very much required who will put everyone into their places especially virks. I will resume watching if this happens 😁

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail

Shraddha

U might like this one

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Iss show ki mahaan Tejo maata ka kuch nahi ho sakta but…

Iss OS ki Tejo maata teri sadaa hi jai 😆

As always this is awesome Ani 👍🏼

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Like Reading This One.

Tejo Needs To Be Just Like This On The Show.

Then I Will Continue Watching.

Aniash thumbnail

Hi swarya,

I left the show long back. Lately left the forum as well . Only pop in if someone tags or dm. A member shared a link on latest promo of Jasmin instructing amrik to drive speedily. There were some bts scenes on amrik tejo face off.

This is the major drawback of the show. High level of character inconsistency. They played with all of them.

They confuse the audience. They are writing as per ratings. They must understand that a good content and character consist is necessary to run the show well instead of coming up with heartache twist and turns 

Many left the show . The leads doesn't make sense any longer. The side characters as well . There is no proper flow. Too many open ended tracks without proper closure. 

The ship is sinking unless a major twist takes place and that is a memory loss track.

When i came to forum yesterday evening, i saw ur post on memory loss 

The person who actually need to go through memory erase is tejo and no one else.😁😁

Her level of being selfless has become a hypocrisy. Both sisters are the reason why people are running from the show 

Despite the men were butchered badly (Fateh and angad) the actual culprits are the sisters. Too selfish and too selfless. Difficult to digest. 

Sorry i didn't post at ur thread. But tagged u here. 

This is a memory loss fiction on tejo. Perhaps if u are keen to read when u get the time

Aniash thumbnail

Hi ketty,

How are u ??

I tagged u for a short story here. If u get the time, can read .

Aniash thumbnail

Hi ash,

How are u ?

Have u joined office??

I wrote a short one here on future track. Can read if u get the time

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Hi swarya,

I left the show long back. Lately left the forum as well . Only pop in if someone tags or dm. A member shared a link on latest promo of Jasmin instructing amrik to drive speedily. There were some bts scenes on amrik tejo face off.

This is the major drawback of the show. High level of character inconsistency. They played with all of them.

They confuse the audience. They are writing as per ratings. They must understand that a good content and character consist is necessary to run the show well instead of coming up with heartache twist and turns 

Many left the show . The leads doesn't make sense any longer. The side characters as well . There is no proper flow. Too many open ended tracks without proper closure. 

The ship is sinking unless a major twist takes place and that is a memory loss track.

When i came to forum yesterday evening, i saw ur post on memory loss 

The person who actually need to go through memory erase is tejo and no one else.😁😁

Her level of being selfless has become a hypocrisy. Both sisters are the reason why people are running from the show 

Despite the men were butchered badly (Fateh and angad) the actual culprits are the sisters. Too selfish and too selfless. Difficult to digest. 

Sorry i didn't post at ur thread. But tagged u here. 

This is a memory loss fiction on tejo. Perhaps if u are keen to read when u get the time

Tbh, I never could connect to Tejo or Fateh. Despite being negative it is Jasmine who caught my attention. I agree about the character inconsistency. They are showing Jasmine way too evil just to make Tejo look Mahaan and are losing the realistic touch. I will definitely give your Tejo memory loss fiction a try

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Tbh, I never could connect to Tejo or Fateh. Despite being negative it is Jasmine who caught my attention. I agree about the character inconsistency. They are showing Jasmine way too evil just to make Tejo look Mahaan and are losing the realistic touch. I will definitely give your Tejo memory loss fiction a try

Ok. Do give it a try. Since u like jasrik. Let me see if i can write one on them. But a hilarious one with suspense. 😁😁

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Like Reading This One.

Tejo Needs To Be Just Like This On The Show.

Then I Will Continue Watching.

I knew u will like this one. U never wanted tejo to return to fateh. 

Everyone who ran away will return to watch if this happens 😁😁