Tej’s Flashbacks - Speculations and Theories

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Copying from EDt thread … 

ok maine flashback frame by frame dekha h… I can tell exactly what is happening…. …. so here it is… 

There is a guy tied to a tree and 2-3 goons are present with wood sticks aka Laaathis… There is an influential guy sitting on a white arm chair.. (Itne jungle me itna plush sofa chair … smiley29 pakka politician wala angle h) and there is a guy standing near him as a side kick.. which is the bracelet guy with R dangling… (his back is shown and silhouette very well matches with Ram Ahlawat) …

Ashok Hooda has his gun pointed at the White chair guy and His bracelet side kick… he has Hawa singh behind him .. possibly accompanying him.. he was caught off guard when Hawa singh suddenly jumped and hit his arm and the gun is thrown down..

Ashok Hooda was surprised.. Hawa singh now points the gun at Ashok Hooda and says “Hands up” … 

Next FB shows the bracelet side kick pointing gun at Ashok Hooda while Hawa singh looks shocked in the background…the side kick fired the gun at Ashok Hooda … 

Next FB shows same goons chasing Tej throughout the jungle… then in next frame Hawa singh with Blood oozing from his temple is chasing him in police car … two more cars come from side .. but the car in front of him blinds him with headlights.. and the car on his left side hit him and he falls down… trapped between 4 cars 

last scene was shown Hawa singh wiping sweat or blood from his face 

Based on this, I can very well say.. Tej did not see Ram there … He has seen their backs and only saw Hawa Singh completely….  

Another flashbacks when He got an attack after torch light reveals him hiding in grass and clicking pictures… there is a guy with white/silver watch ..holding onto someone’s hand… then Ashok Hooda’s name badge is shown and someone shot him in chest .. but I guess those were temporary scenes for unless they shoot the full sequence with Ashok Hooda… because the guy that shot him do not have the bracelet…but may be Kada .. (again pointing towards Ram) … 

Ram hasn’t visited Hooda house yet… its always the ladies, Rajvardhan and Meet A …  Ram ahlawat was present during the wedding.. and Ashok Hooda photo wasn’t shown.. so I am not sure whether Ram was even aware that Meet H is Ashok Hooda’s daughter … (ITV …smiley29 … if Hooda family can fix a match without seeing the guy’s picture or knowing his name so its a trivial thing…smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Let’s discuss what could have happened on that unfortunate  night…  based on all the flashbacks we got so far… 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They can make this track so interesting. Accha set up hain. Tej doesn't know anything. Atleast not any background. He just saw a murder. Baki A.Hooda probably knew something and went their with HS. Then, HS backstabbed him and probably Ram killed him. Now who is that other guy who died? Gulabi premika Kuch janti hain ya nahi. Who is that Vip? Kya reason hain? Tej Rajisthan kaisa pocha. Yeh Saab nahi pata. Maybe Ram ney Tej ko Marne nahi diya. Sirf pagal karke chod diya ya phir dur pohocha diya

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

They can make this track so interesting. Accha set up hain. Tej doesn't know anything. Atleast not any background. He just saw a murder. Baki A.Hooda probably knew something and went their with HS. Then, HS backstabbed him and probably Ram killed him. Now who is that other guy who died? Gulabi premika Kuch janti hain ya nahi. Who is that Vip? Kya reason hain? Tej Rajisthan kaisa pocha. Yeh Saab nahi pata. Maybe Ram ney Tej ko Marne nahi diya. Sirf pagal karke chod diya ya phir dur pohocha diya

ye b 1 question h that how did he end up in this stage? and how did he reach Rajasthan? Ram doesn’t look an all in all bad guy so far.. he cares for his family .. and even gave respect to Meet H…  he probably called goons today to kidnap Tej from Ambulance… so he made sure Sunaina wasn’t there … but the thing is can he kill someone?  I do hope he is not guilty.. the way it was in Bk… its a positive family sans Babita and Masoom… lets not break them…. 😭

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

ok maine flashback frame by frame dekha h… I can tell exactly what is happening…. …. so here it is… 

There is a guy tied to a tree and 2-3 goons are present with wood sticks aka Laaathis… There is an influential guy sitting on a white arm chair.. (Itne jungle me itna plush sofa chair … smiley29 pakka politician wala angle h) and there is a guy standing near him as a side kick.. which is the bracelet guy with R dangling… (his back is shown and silhouette very well matches with Ram Ahlawat) …

Ashok Hooda has his gun pointed at the White chair guy and His bracelet side kick… he has Hawa singh behind him .. possibly accompanying him.. he was caught off guard when Hawa singh suddenly jumped and hit his arm and the gun is thrown down..

Ashok Hooda was surprised.. Hawa singh now points the gun at Ashok Hooda and says “Hands up” … 

Next FB shows the bracelet side kick pointing gun at Ashok Hooda while Hawa singh looks shocked in the background…the side kick fired the gun at Ashok Hooda … 

Next FB shows same goons chasing Tej throughout the jungle… then in next frame Hawa singh with Blood oozing from his temple is chasing him in police car … two more cars come from side .. but the car in front of him blinds him with headlights.. and the car on his left side hit him and he falls down… trapped between 4 cars 

Based on this, I can very well say.. Tej did not see Ram there … He has seen their backs and only saw Hawa Singh completely….  

Another flashbacks when He got an attack after torch light reveals him hiding in grass and clicking pictures… there is a guy with white/silver watch ..holding onto someone’s hand… then Ashok Hooda’s name badge is shown and someone shot him in chest .. but I guess those were temporary scenes for unless they shoot the full sequence with Ashok Hooda… because the guy that shot him do not have the bracelet…but may be Kada .. (again pointing towards Ram) … 

Ram hasn’t visited Hooda house yet… its always the ladies, Rajvardhan and Meet A …  Ram ahlawat was present during the wedding.. and Ashok Hooda photo wasn’t shown.. so I am not sure whether Ram was even aware that Meet H is Ashok Hooda’s daughter … (ITV …smiley29 … if Hooda family can fix a match without seeing the guy’s picture or knowing his name so its a trivial thing…smiley29

Thanks... isko saath mein rakhoongi to refer to when I watch the episode 😆

And about knowing or not knowing... it could also be that he felt safe and assured that the truth would never come out. Its clear that a murder case was never made for Ashok Hooda's death. So I wonder how... even in death in encounters I guess they would have an enquiry? Guess Hawa Singh handled that bit. 

Anjureads thumbnail

ye b 1 question h that how did he end up in this stage? and how did he reach Rajasthan? Ram doesn’t look an all in all bad guy so far.. he cares for his family .. and even gave respect to Meet H…  he probably called goons today to kidnap Tej from Ambulance… so he made sure Sunaina wasn’t there … but the thing is can he kill someone?  I do hope he is not guilty.. the way it was in Bk… its a positive family sans Babita and Masoom… lets not break them…. 😭

I too got the feeling from the 28th feb episode that he does care for family and feels terrible about himself and Tej being caught in this situation. We dont know his personality before Tej went missing. Its possible he felt guilty after this incident and made it up to the family in other ways. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess the rose lady is the gf of the guy tied to tree and he must have been murdered as well and AH died trying to save him.. The rose lady can be any relative or most probably the daughter of the yet to enter politician uncle!

Ram uncle paise ke chakkar mai ye side kick ban gaye hai unke.. Why he doesn't wear the bracelet anymore? Either it was lost the same day/night during the chase or he wears it only when he is doing shady work as a mark of some gang?

I guess Hawa uncle works for chair uncle and doesn't really report to Ram uncle.. Thatswhy he doesn't know a lot about him and will question whether Ram is their Chachaji as per the BTS! 

Exactly he never got FBs of any other guy's face and we pointedly saw only the R bracelet.. I think now he won't be remembering Hawa uncle also.. Maybe he will get unclear FBs but won't be able to remember where he saw him exactly!

Who are they gonna hire as politician uncle coz he is supposed to be the main villain now? Is it gonna be Sunaina bhabhi's dad only? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I guess the rose lady is the gf of the guy tied to tree and he must have been murdered as well and AH died trying to save him.. The rose lady can be any relative or most probably the daughter of the yet to enter politician uncle!

Ram uncle paise ke chakkar mai ye side kick ban gaye hai unke.. Why he doesn't wear the bracelet anymore? Either it was lost the same day/night during the chase or he wears it only when he is doing shady work as a mark of some gang?

I guess Hawa uncle works for chair uncle and doesn't really report to Ram uncle.. Thatswhy he doesn't know a lot about him and will question whether Ram is their Chachaji as per the BTS! 

Exactly he never got FBs of any other guy's face and we pointedly saw only the R bracelet.. I think now he won't be remembering Hawa uncle also.. Maybe he will get unclear FBs but won't be able to remember where he saw him exactly!

Who are they gonna hire as politician uncle coz he is supposed to be the main villain now? Is it gonna be Sunaina bhabhi's dad only? 

Sabko uncle bana dala Jiggy 😲

@bold: possible. Ab politician is as per the original na? Not necessary in this show. So it can be Sunaina's dad and also probably the reason he was very sure Tej wont come back and wanted Sunaina married off to Ravi. Ab kya pata Ravi ka iss sab mein koi role hai ya nahi. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sunaina bhabhi’s dad was a politician? 

Was not he from some village? Well that does not mean he’s can not be politician 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh Ravi Gossain and Afzal Khan

Kaun hai jinko post mein tag kiya hai