Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I too got the feeling from the 28th feb episode that he does care for family and feels terrible about himself and Tej being caught in this situation. We dont know his personality before Tej went missing. Its possible he felt guilty after this incident and made it up to the family in other ways. 

Yeh ITV hain agar kisiko negative banana hain to ek din main bana denge forget about his past behaviour

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

The track is actually very good and makers can really play with it. Meet Hooda trying to find the truth. Tej gets well remembers nothing. Family doesn't want to push it for his health. Meet Hooda still investigates. Meet A and family want to move forward. 

There can be like a minor revelation where the culprits show a half truth and some people are punished. Hooda are happy their son's culprit was arrested. Ahlawat are happy. Everybody is happy. Meet and Meet start out their GF and BF story. But Meety is still doubtful. This leads to trouble with hers and Meetwas relationship. Then she finds out the actual culprit and the tug of war. When she gets more involved to punish the culprit her relationship with Meetwa suffers. 

This one track has opened a whole new pandora of ideas.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks... isko saath mein rakhoongi to refer to when I watch the episode 😆

And about knowing or not knowing... it could also be that he felt safe and assured that the truth would never come out. Its clear that a murder case was never made for Ashok Hooda's death. So I wonder how... even in death in encounters I guess they would have an enquiry? Guess Hawa Singh handled that bit. 

He was supposedly martyred in the line of duty...so no inquiries required whoever is the second person who got killed was never reported or never found... someone mentioned about a lover of white chair guy's (may be politician) daughter....that could be the case...in that case there may be a missing case filed by the guy's family but not murder since he was never found....

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I too got the feeling from the 28th feb episode that he does care for family and feels terrible about himself and Tej being caught in this situation. We dont know his personality before Tej went missing. Its possible he felt guilty after this incident and made it up to the family in other ways. 

yes I guess he is not a bad guy... but he wasn’t even greedy like Samar of BK.. so what could be the motive...Ashok Hooda died because he was the officer on duty..so that I understand... but if they were really killing the tied guy..did he do it? why was he a sidekick to that white chair guy? he belongs to an affluent family....why will he be a sidekick?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I guess the rose lady is the gf of the guy tied to tree and he must have been murdered as well and AH died trying to save him.. The rose lady can be any relative or most probably the daughter of the yet to enter politician uncle!

Ram uncle paise ke chakkar mai ye side kick ban gaye hai unke.. Why he doesn't wear the bracelet anymore? Either it was lost the same day/night during the chase or he wears it only when he is doing shady work as a mark of some gang?

I guess Hawa uncle works for chair uncle and doesn't really report to Ram uncle.. Thatswhy he doesn't know a lot about him and will question whether Ram is their Chachaji as per the BTS! 

Exactly he never got FBs of any other guy's face and we pointedly saw only the R bracelet.. I think now he won't be remembering Hawa uncle also.. Maybe he will get unclear FBs but won't be able to remember where he saw him exactly!

Who are they gonna hire as politician uncle coz he is supposed to be the main villain now? Is it gonna be Sunaina bhabhi's dad only? 

I think he won't remember the incident at all.. if meet H asks him to recall, he may get headaches which will prompt the family to immediately stop any such attempts as they are over possessive when it comes to Tej..... we saw Hawa singh visiting AH in bts so he probably will come and may be ssing Hawa singh he again start getting flashbacks... jo b h.. it doesn't look to solve early hopefully... I don't want them to wrap this up in a week which is their track record so far...

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Yeh ITV hain agar kisiko negative banana hain to ek din main bana denge forget about his past behaviour

Yeh bhi sahi hai... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Sunaina bhabhi’s dad was a politician? 

Was not he from some village? Well that does not mean he’s can not be politician 

mje ni lgta Sunaina ka father involved h... why will Ram stand like a side kick to Sunaina ka father.. and then it negates our theory that the guy tied to the tree is Chair guy's daughter's lover...

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yeh Ravi Gossain and Afzal Khan

Kaun hai jinko post mein tag kiya hai 

Ravi Gossain - Ashok Hooda

Afzal Khan - Ram Ahlawat

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

He was supposedly martyred in the line of duty...so no inquiries required whoever is the second person who got killed was never reported or never found... someone mentioned about a lover of white chair guy's (may be politician) daughter....that could be the case...in that case there may be a missing case filed by the guy's family but not murder since he was never found....

Even if martyred, i believe they usually do have some kind of knowledge of how. Here they mentioned encounter or at least thats what i heard. So thats why I thought Hawa Singh managed to cover it up there in official records. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Even if martyred, i believe they usually do have some kind of knowledge of how. Here they mentioned encounter or at least thats what i heard. So thats why I thought Hawa Singh managed to cover it up there in official records. 

jha tk mje lgta h.. martyred means they are chasing the bad guy and while fighting him, he got killed .. to usme kya hi enquiry krenge.. agr bol de k bad guy goli maar kr bhaag gya… or Hawa singh was there .. to cover up to usne kiya hi hoga…baki dekhte h.. jyada details to Hooda family ne b ni btayi.. bs martyred martyred bolte rhte h.. kaise hua? kisi ko ni pta …