Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Idk if he is pretending or actually forgot everything. But he was behaving wierd. Mujhe ye baat acha nahi laga Meets ka that they should have waited at least 3-4 minutes before bursting with questions after questions on Tej.

Yes... that i too felt... they just rushed in with questions... and start was too direct... pehle pooch tho lo do you remember what happened to you all these days ... aise start karte hai na usually 😆 

And Anamika.... his 'yaar' is back 🤣

Team tho dikh nahi rha in near future but if so then long name of their team is DostMeetYaar for me... DMY😆

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Haan... I watched... I too felt he genuinely doesnt remember but then cant shirk off the possibility that he does remember something by the way he looked at Chachaji.... but knowing the editing team of Meet, I feel we should not break our heads here 😆 and itv hai tho to keep us aise guessing, they might tweek all his reactions. 

Okay... one thing that I see has not been discussed or maybe I missed it is the discrepancy in dates... Meetwa says 6th Aug, Meety says 7th Aug... so whats the story? 

Does it mean that Tej left for some trip on 6th Aug but the incident happened on 7th Aug? 

Or Alhawat family lost contact with Tej on 6th Aug itself and there are some more things that happened in that span of time until Ashok Hooda's death. 6th ko missing hokar if they had already lodged a missing complaint or something and he was still around on 7th, he could have been found is it not? 

I get the feeling that Tej probably had some kind of doubts on Chachaji before the incident and to confirm that he was probably following him or something. So he left the house maybe on 6th on the pretext of a trip... then this incident happened on 7th. So now that his memory is back, he maybe remembers that he doubts Chachaji but then remembers nothing beyond that... 

my khyali khichdi... 

I agree with this observation but I thought that he may have left home on 6th Aug.. so they have taken that date into account.. and Ashok’s body was found on 7th Aug morning… 

but seeing your hypothesis its pretty much a possibility .. otherwise why would have they introduced the difference of 1 day… and Meet’s writers are not known to mess up this key detail…

yes they do make characters time travel or reach places at lightening speed.. (case in point - Meets reaching the place within a minute of SOS and location sharing… )  

but otherwise story is crisp.. lets hope they maintain logic and consistency this time too…

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan... I watched... I too felt he genuinely doesnt remember but then cant shirk off the possibility that he does remember something by the way he looked at Chachaji.... but knowing the editing team of Meet, I feel we should not break our heads here 😆 and itv hai tho to keep us aise guessing, they might tweak all his reactions. 

Okay... one thing that I see has not been discussed or maybe I missed it is the discrepancy in dates... Meetwa says 6th Aug, Meety says 7th Aug... so whats the story? 

Does it mean that Tej left for some trip on 6th Aug but the incident happened on 7th Aug? 

Or Alhawat family lost contact with Tej on 6th Aug itself and there are some more things that happened in that span of time until Ashok Hooda's death. 6th ko missing hokar if they had already lodged a missing complaint or something and he was still around on 7th, he could have been found is it not? 

I get the feeling that Tej probably had some kind of doubts on Chachaji before the incident and to confirm that he was probably following him or something. So he left the house maybe on 6th on the pretext of a trip... then this incident happened on 7th. So now that his memory is back, he maybe remembers that he doubts Chachaji but then remembers nothing beyond that... 

my khyali khichdi... 

I think Ashok Hooda died on 6th Aug itself, Ahlawats would have last talked to Tej on 6th.. It was kind of day time when the incident happened and Tej was running for a long time.. Jab the cars surrounded him, it was night already.. After clearing all the evidence, HS must have reported this incident to everyone on 7th.. Ab how did no1 question the condition of the deadbody, wo ITV logic ke pare hai.. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I agree with this observation but I thought that he may have left home on 6th Aug.. so they have taken that date into account.. and Ashok’s body was found on 7th Aug morning… 

but seeing your hypothesis its pretty much a possibility .. otherwise why would have they introduced the difference of 1 day… and Meet’s writers are not known to mess up this key detail…

yes they do make characters time travel or reach places at lightening speed.. (case in point - Meets reaching the place within a minute of SOS and location sharing… )  

but otherwise story is crisp.. lets hope they maintain logic and consistency this time too…

@bold: exactly.. but I was happy that they gave some explanation, a flimsy one but still 😆 previous incidents have no explanation even. 

One more reason for me to come to this idea that Tej was following chachaji is the fact that this whole incident happened in the middle of a jungle... abhi why would Tej be there in the first place at all? 

Ohh... when Raj and Chacha  were giving away their watches and money, did anybody notice that Chachaji gave away a bracelet? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

@bold: exactly.. but I was happy that they gave some explanation, a flimsy one but still 😆 previous incidents have no explanation even. 

One more reason for me to come to this idea that Tej was following chachaji is the fact that this whole incident happened in the middle of a jungle... abhi why would Tej be there in the first place at all? 

Ohh... when Raj and Chacha  were giving away their watches and money, did anybody notice that Chachaji gave away a bracelet? 

yes I did .. but that was a different bracelet.. its a gold bracelet.. I didn’t think its the same… baki ho b  skta h maine dhyan na diya ho.. let me check again..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

ye b 1 question h that how did he end up in this stage? and how did he reach Rajasthan? Ram doesn’t look an all in all bad guy so far.. he cares for his family .. and even gave respect to Meet H…  he probably called goons today to kidnap Tej from Ambulance… so he made sure Sunaina wasn’t there … but the thing is can he kill someone?  I do hope he is not guilty.. the way it was in Bk… its a positive family sans Babita and Masoom… lets not break them…. 😭

I guess Ram was involved in sth illegal or is somehow indebted to politician uncle ji? He would have killed Ashok uncle on his orders?

Raj I don't think Ram uncle is involved.. Tej bhaiya became mad and ran away reaching Raj maybe. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I guess Ram was involved in sth illegal or is somehow indebted to politician uncle ji? He would have killed Ashok uncle on his orders?

Raj I don't think Ram uncle is involved.. Tej bhaiya became mad and ran away reaching Raj maybe. 

Ashok ka murder ni ho ra ta wha.. he reached there to rescue the guy who was tied to the tree…. kuch or hi kaand h… Ashok ka murder krna pda .. planned ni ta mere khyal se … or fir wo gulab wali premika b to h.. uski adhoori mohabbat kaise correlate kregi warna…🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Sabko uncle bana dala Jiggy 😲

@bold: possible. Ab politician is as per the original na? Not necessary in this show. So it can be Sunaina's dad and also probably the reason he was very sure Tej wont come back and wanted Sunaina married off to Ravi. Ab kya pata Ravi ka iss sab mein koi role hai ya nahi. 

@Bold- Sab uncle ke umar ke hai na.. 😆

@Italics- Yeah it maynot have been a politician and her dad only but then I wonder does she have another sis who tried love mrg as well and jinke hubby/bf was killed..  

The actor playing her dad is good, so now we have good villains in the serial.. 🤭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yeh Ravi Gossain and Afzal Khan

Kaun hai jinko post mein tag kiya hai 

Ravi Gossain- Ashok Hooda

Afzal Khan- Ram Ahlawat

Jiggy7 thumbnail

yes I guess he is not a bad guy... but he wasn’t even greedy like Samar of BK.. so what could be the motive...Ashok Hooda died because he was the officer on duty..so that I understand... but if they were really killing the tied guy..did he do it? why was he a sidekick to that white chair guy? he belongs to an affluent family....why will he be a sidekick?

The person on the chair must have been more powerful.. Ahlawats really seem an upper middle class family to me and not really a rich family.. Moreover the one who is rich is Raj Ahlawat and not Ram Ahlawat.. 

R naam se aur kaun bacha- offcourse Raj uncle to nahi hai so it has to ne Ram uncle..