AnuGun TS: Gungun's visit to the Institute (Updated and Complete)

mszkyun thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, I'm MS! So I'm new to the forum and the fandom, but not new to writing ff. So please go easy on me lol

Only reason I'm here is I'm enchanted by these two and their unique relationship and banter and wanted to write some cute stuff. So pls enjoy and let me know how it was :) I will be posting an update on the next part soon!

It had been three months into their marriage and Gungun was done with it. 

"Uff", she groaned in boredom and looked around her, their room.

"Iss Chant Chashmish koi aur kaam nahi hai kya, siwai Institute jaane ka?" She whined to herself, feeling the loneliness of being inside the room, without anyone else's presence.

To her surprise, Mr. Chashmish had taken three weeks off his work after their wedding. Everyone in her sasural teased that he wanted to take Gungun on a honeymoon, but of course, Mr. Sanskaar said it was to spend time with his family. But in all that time, she'd gotten used to his presence and of course, fighting with him constantly took up most of her time and kept her busy. Now that he was gone, what was she supposed to do? Talk to the walls?

Gungun rolled her eyes, how typical of him. Koi mazaa karna hi nahi aata isko toh.

At that moment, she heard her saas call up to her, "Gungun! Neeche ajao beta nashta laga hai!"

Gungun's bored expression lit up with happiness! Her Maa was calling her. Ab toh jaana parega na.

Giddily, she made her way downstairs to see the whole house, hustling and bustling, everyone looking busy as usual but her Maa looked up to smile at her. "Aao beta, kab se teri raah dekh rahe the."

"Maa ne bulaya, aur main aagayi!" She exclaimed and bounced up to her Maa to give her a tight hug. Her hands were warm from being near the stove and she smelled of the delicious breakfast that was set on the table. The comfort of it all nearly brought tears to her eyes, but no, Gungun did not want to cry any bitter tears at her family's breakfast time.

She sniffed back some tears and leapt up to greet everyone. "Good morning, parivaar!"

They all chuckled and called out their greetings in return. Soon everyone sat down at the table to eat and Gungun's morning began in a joyful way.

A little bit later as everyone left for their day, Neeti Bhabhi was the one who approached her.

"Gungun, aaj kya karogi tum?" 

Gungun sighed, what a million dollar question. "Pata nahi, Bhabhi. Aap kya karoge?"

"Mujhe toh buhat kaam hai kitchen main. Kyun na tum mera haath bata do?" 

Gungun blanched at hearing that; oh god, her in the kitchen? What a disaster. Judging from her expression, Neeti Bhabhi began laughing.

"Lagta hai tumhein pasand nahi aya yeh plan!" She continued laughing and Gungun was embarrassed at being caught.

"Nahi nahi Bhabhi aisa nahi hai. Woh bas-"

"Woh bas, kuch nahi. Fikar nahi karo, main force nahi karungi." Then her expression turned sly. "Waise, kyun na tum koi aur kaam karlo?"

Gungun had a questioning look on her face.

Neeti Bhabhi smirked at her Goli Bua and said, "Woh aisa hai ke, aaj Annu itni jaldi chala gaya Institute ke usne lunch bhi nahi liya apna."

Gungun rolled her eyes, "Toh kya hua Bhabhi? Bacha thori na hai woh, canteen se khareed lega." She shrugged dismissively at the ladies smiling at her and shaking their heads.

But Neeti Bhabhi was relentless, "Gungun kyun na tum usse lunch Institute main dene jao?"

Gungun's eyes went wide. "KYA? Lunch usko Insitute main dene jaun? What, Neeti Bhabhi, aap kaise keh sakte ho yeh?"

Neeti Bhabhi giggled, "Kyun aisa kya keh dia main ne? Waise bhi tumhari outing ho jayegi, aur phir shaadi ke baad pehli dafaa Institute main jaogi na. Aur Annu ne tumhara introduction bhi nahi karwaya udhar."

Her eyes widened as Gungun realized that, "Haan Bhabhi aap toh theek keh rahe ho. Us Chant Chashmish ne abhi tak mera intro nahi karwaya. How rude! Aaj dikhati hun main usko! Main tayyar hone jaa rahi hun, Bhabhi! Aap lunch pack karwado."

Gungun checked herself out in the mirror and smiled. She looked hot as hell! But when she went downstairs, Neeti Bhabhi and her Maa gasped. 

"Beta aise jayegi Institute?" Her Maa asked her, pointing to her dress and heels.

"Aur nahi toh kya, Maa? Aur kaise jaun main?" Gungun was confused, wasn't her dress pretty?

Neeti Bhabhi made it clear for her, "Arey pagli, Indian dress main jaa. Ziyada acha impression banega."

Gungun grimaced, she hated Indian wear so much, it was so itchy and-

"Gungun sun le baat Maa ki." Her Neeti Bhabhi warned her. She was super sweet all the time but this time she was being stern and Gungun felt like a child being scolded. She pouted and nodded reluctantly.

"Maa ka diya hua dress pehen le, saree pehenne ko nahi bol rahi main." Gungun trotted off to her bedroom and opened the wardrobe. Immediately, she rolled her eyes at all the boring vests and jackets on the left side that were her husband's. She took out the dress her Maa gave her carefully. It was a gorgeous pink and green dress with churidaar and dupatta. It was only a bit sparkly but it was beautiful. Everyone's jaws would drop at the Institute looking at her.

After all she was Mrs. Anubhav-

Nahi, nahi Gungun yeh tu kya soch rahi hai, Gungun shook off that thought. Huh, as if she was proud to be his wife, his Mrs.

Whatever.

It was only an hour later that she called her Driver Uncle from her Dad's house and began the journey in the car to her husband's Institute. She didn't even want to think about his reaction. After all, she was most interested in everyone else's reaction when they realized that their Boring Scientist was married to a hot-and-happening person like her. 

Kitna maza aayega, she squealed internally, carrying the lunch box with her as she went up the steps.

Before entering she checked her reflection in the mirrored doors of the main entrance before going inside. She put on her best dressed-to-impress expression on her face and greeted the receptionist.

The poor girl shot up out of her seat, seeing her there. "Yes ma'am how can I help you?"

Gungun grinned at her, "Hi I'm Gungun, mera matlab hai, Mrs. Anubhav Kulshestra, woh apna lunch bhool gaye na ghar pe, so I thought why not bring it here to him?" She looked around the place as she talked, intrigued by what really happened here.

"Uh, ye-yes ma'am. Aap yahan drop kardein I'll get it to him."

Immediately, Gungun stopped looking around and looked straight at the girl in surprise. "Kya matlab yahan chor dun? Kiske haath chor dun? Pata hai kitna precious lunch hai yeh? Meri Maa ne apne haath se banaya hai yeh!" She didn't raise her voice but her words were gathering attention of everyone over there.

"Yes ma'am of course ma'am, so sorry. Aap andar chale jayein Sir ke office main." 

Gungun smiled smugly at her and went off in a flurry of sparkles. A young man was there to guide her through and he kept staring at her, because of course, she must look so amazing. 

"Madam yahan Sir ka lab hai, aap knock karke chali jayein." Gungun looked at him in confusion but he had already left. 

Knock? Why would she knock? Koi bara officer hai kya Boring Scientist jo knock karna hoga mujhe?

She rolled her eyes and swung the door open. There! In the corner of the lab, was Mr. Chant doing some work on his computer. Even without wanting to, Gungun's heart leapt up at the sight of him. Suddenly, she felt some warmth settle in her chest, seeing him in his zone, doing his work, looking so smart with his glasses and suit. She huffed out a silent laugh, Boring Scientist could be so cute sometimes.

But all her warmth was shattered in the next second, as a figure moved from the left to his side. She was tall, slim, and dressed in a saree, the kind Gungun could never know how to carry.

She looked familiar but Gungun couldn't see clearly in the dark lighting of the lab. Who was she? And why was she standing so close to her husband?

Anubhav turned and handed her a document before turning back to his work and just then the woman turned her face away from him. She was still holding the document in her hand and smiling and oh my God. That was Akriti Di!

Akriti Di was smiling at her husband.

She was standing so close to her husband.

How dare she?!

_____________________________to be continued__________________________________

Edited by mszkyun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mszkyun thumbnail

Part 1 - page 1

Part 2 - page 3

Completed work!

Edited by mszkyun - 2 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing story !!! After watching today's episode i was wondering when gungun comes to institute what will be everyone's reaction . 

I am so glad to wrote on this 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved the first part! Would love to see a jealous Anubhav in the second update. Do update soon :) 

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ehhhhppp SO SO GOOD!! jealous¡gungun and most definitely an enchanted anubhav!! Can’t wait for the next chapter. ❤️

LunaLovegood7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Isn't this beautiful?❤️

What a brilliant collection of emotions!

Gungun seems so happy with that family. She's found a Maa there; the love she longed.

But a jealous Gungun was the highlight of the part for me 😆

Mrs. Anubhav Kulshreshth, huh? 🤣

Btw, somebody delete this "sanskaar" from Anu's dictionary. Har cheez sanskaar ke peechhe hi chhupaata hai. Saaf-saaf bole na ki biwi ke saath time spend karna tha.

Do write the next part soon.

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow jealous Gungun

Treat to watch .please continue

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it! 👍🏼Will wait for the next part 

mszkyun thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

Amazing story !!! After watching today's episode i was wondering when gungun comes to institute what will be everyone's reaction . 

I am so glad to wrote on this 

Thanks so much for reading this! I also write on the scenes i want to see the most in the show

mszkyun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Loved the first part! Would love to see a jealous Anubhav in the second update. Do update soon :) 

i would LOVE to write a whole OS on anubhav being jealous, but for now i want to focus on jealous gungun bc shes a firecracker lol