Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nmurali

So good, Imlie telling off Adi is amazing. I mean the dude still will not get it but she said her piece. Also unlike the show I loved how Aryan stayed and brought Imlie back with him. Would you do a part where they are back at R Mansion and having their little chit-chats, nok-jhoks..😊

First of all.. Thank you so much for liking it as I was not sure that whether it really came out well or not and second I will keep your request in mind and Will try to come up with something 🤗

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happiness1

This OS is simply amazing! The in depth thought process of Imlie is superb. How she expressed her grief and disappointment towards Aditya is really well detailed and kind of gives an insight to her real turmoil.

Loved how she had ask Aryan to stay when she had this conversation. In the show, I always liked it when Aryan was actually able to get a glimpse of her life (the bridge scene/ divorce on the steps of T's house) giving him a inside look at her real struggles.

Calling Aryan a diamond is the ultimate truth I really hope she realizes in the show!

Loved this OS and I really hope that you continue to write!

Thank you so much dear 🤗... I so wanted the same in that scene as well... I am so glad that you liked it ❤️.. I will Try my best to continue my writing 😊

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurrom

Wow.... Amazing..  Awesome.....Beautifully written...... 😊❤️

Thank you Dearie ❤️

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Beautifully written 👏so emotional...loved it 😍Thanku so much dear😍

Thanks a Lot Dearie ❤️

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

That was soo beautiful 🤧

Like i remembered you write soulfully.

Now I'm going to gloat a bit for goading encouraging you into writing on these two. 🤭🤭 Proud of myself.

Loved loved loved theses lines.

“Ghar chalein ABP?” 

It was my dream to see this on the episode, anyways we have fanfics to fulfill our incomplete dreams from episodes.

It seems like both her past and future are there at the same time and she being the present has to choose to whether she still wants to live in the past or move forward towards her future.

Also this is my another favourite para... It's a take from the episode that I totally missed.

And lastly, absolutely loved imlie's realisation about both men. I know it's going to be a long journey in the serial and have fastened my seatbelt for the same, but this was comforting for the time being. ❤️

Tagging few behnas to read this gem.

And Thank you for tagging your Behnas and giving my post a reach 🤗

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotoranii

thank you! My hindi has gotten better since watching but there’s still some stuff I miss so 😂 

Not an issue... I will put subtitles for you 🤗

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

Of the many gems in this story in addition to the heartfelt Ghar chalein ABP...Apne Ghar...

I loved this one:

Islie ab humaare upar na to koi farz hai.. na karz.. aur na hi..ye teesri baat udhaar rahi...

I loved your take on this scene Aakriti. Wish the writers would keep them in character at all times, just like this. Loved your writing style. Welcome to the Arylie group of writers. 🤗❤️ I hope you keep giving us more such lovely stories. ARYLIE all the way, baby!!

Can I make one ittusa bada request? I know there are many who cannot read or process Hindi dialogs. @komald gets around that by putting the english translation at the end of each sentence in parenthesis. Maybe you can do the same, so its an easier read for some of us? I would hate it if people skipped over such a lovely piece of writing because they can't read it in Hindi. I admit, sometimes I labor over long hindi dialogs too 😳

Thank a lot for your words of appreciation... This really means a lot to me 🤗... I always wanted this scene to be in kind of this way... Not fully but kind of and hence this Idea came to my mind ❤️.. And I am glad that you liked it 😳...

And Also as for your request... I understand what you are saying and I will definitely put subtitles... In this story also and if I post any other stories then in that as well... Just give me a day time for that 😳

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Thank a lot for your words of appreciation... This really means a lot to me 🤗... I always wanted this scene to be in kind of this way... Not fully but kind of and hence this Idea came to my mind ❤️.. And I am glad that you liked it 😳...

And Also as for your request... I understand what you are saying and I will definitely put subtitles... In this story also and if I post any other stories then in that as well... Just give me a day time for that 😳

Absolutely girl!! Its added work but you will get so many more readers as a result. Take your time! Once again, brilliant job! ❤️

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you sundari to motivate her... You wrote so good and so amazing... This all we wanted from makers all the conversation between aditya n imlie was necessary yes now she has her own home... Where she gets unconditional love and soon she will realize her love to aryan.. Keep udating here bcoz we need such a amazing writer... 😍😍

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is how I wish the conversation went. With Aryan there too witness it all. Who knew the words Chal Ghar Chalein would hold so much power. Ooooof welcome back to the world of writing!! This was so good! Can’t wait to read more your work! ❤️