Precap 24th Feb- Ashok Hooda’s death mystery [Updated Link]

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

precap is out too.. it seems Meet H father’s death mystery is next track… no family member is involved but a corrupt police office and Tej is witness to that murder ….

Precap starts with Meet H holding police baton of a policeman and scolding him for disturbing law abiding citizens and says that for troubling innocent people, he could be punished.. she brings out her phone and says her name is Meet Hooda… Police man gets shocked .. and says ….Ashok Hooda.. she says yes, he was her father.. the police guy was shown saying that due to this idealism, her father lost his life.. and now the daughter will lose her life too… Sunaina and Tej video calls Meets at HH… where seeing Ashok Hooda’s picture , Tej starts shouting “run friend run” … Meets notice Ashok hooda’s picture…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaTy7pegYqF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail

Oh finally something nice..I was more invested in Ashok hooda story and tej story,its interconnected as most of us guessed.

I am happy,Tej is not someone who was involved but witness.

Baki love story nahi hai yeh story yeh edt se clear ho hi gya

😊

Thank jiggy for update.

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Oh finally something nice..I was more invested in Ashok hooda story and tej story,its interconnected as most of us guessed.

I am happy,Tej is not someone who was involved but witness.

Baki love story nahi hai yeh story yeh edt se clear ho hi gya

😊

Thank jiggy for update.

Actually I just copy Nikki's text everyday.. That pyaari ladki is dramebaaz like the leads, provides the update regularly but doesn't want to create topic unless they are kissing! 😂😂

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Actually I just copy Nikki's text everyday.. That pyaari ladki is dramebaaz like the leads, provides the update regularly but doesn't want to create topic unless they are kissing! 😂😂

She will quite everyday, then the next we know the most excited member is Nikki🤣🤣🤣.

Ekdum correct,dramebaaz ho tum Nikki🤣🤣🤣. 

Tag v off karke rakhi ho🥺

Nephy thumbnail

Oh I didn't knew nikki ne diya hai update..thank you nikki and thank you to also for pasting it on MF taki mere jaise log ko mil sake.😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

She will quite everyday, then the next we know the most excited member is Nikki🤣🤣🤣.

Tag off to bolna nahi chahti mai, threads mai dhunke usko quote karna padta kuch dusra topic batane! 😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Oh I didn't knew nikki ne diya hai update..thank you nikki and thank you to also for pasting it on MF taki mere jaise log ko mil sake.😆

I depend on her everyday for the info that epi/precap came! She is punctual! Bas tag on karde to aur tarif karungi Nikki! 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tag off to bolna nahi chahti mai, threads mai dhunke usko quote karna padta kuch dusra topic batane! 😭

Haa wahi😐.

Aur jab kisi aur k quoted text k reply mai quote Krna parta hai tab toh. Nikki 👊👊 tag kholo

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Haa wahi😐.

Aur jab kisi aur k quoted text k reply mai quote Krna parta hai tab toh. Nikki 👊👊 tag kholo

Ye thread to wo dekhegi bhi nahi coz pata hai yahan ussike comments copy-paste honge! Yahim buraai karte hai uski! 😆

Nikki 😡

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaun pareshaan kar raha hai Nikki ko

Khabardaar behan ko kuch bolabtab babita aunty ka danda chalega samjhe sab . 
update lete ho precap puchte ho aur phir usko ki peeche pad te ho. Galat ekdam galat