Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ye thread to wo dekhegi bhi nahi coz pata hai yahan ussike comments copy-paste honge! Yahim buraai karte hai uski! 😆

Nikki 😡

kro burai.. dil khol kr kro..🤣 … 

waise kya lgta h … 

ye Tej witness h by chance ya fir Tej ka hi matter ta jisme Ashok Hooda ko goli lgi?  I really want them to use that actor who is Ashok Hooda, well he came for flashbacks quite often.. so I hope he will come.. He is a really good actor.. and casting choices in the show is bang on…. 👏

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Kaun pareshaan kar raha hai Nikki ko

Khabardaar behan ko kuch bolabtab babita aunty ka danda chalega samjhe sab . 
update lete ho precap puchte ho aur phir usko ki peeche pad te ho. Galat ekdam galat 

aww my Arpi ….🤗 Love you…❤️

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

aww my Arpi ….🤗 Love you…❤️

Good you are here I was about to go to EDT to tell you Yahaa aake Inki akkal thi kaane lagao 

Tomorrow onwards Jiggy monika and Anish 

Inko update may dena 🤣

IF pe tag ke saath there should be an option ki who do we not want to have an access to post tab majja aata inko phir update precap kuch nahi milta 🤣

md410 thumbnail

waise kya lgta h … 

ye Tej witness h by chance ya fir Tej ka hi matter ta jisme Ashok Hooda ko goli lgi?  I really want them to use that actor who is Ashok Hooda, well he came for flashbacks quite often.. so I hope he will come.. He is a really good actor.. and casting choices in the show is bang on…. 👏

Yes that is  a very interesting question

What I did not get why is corrupt officer behind her. She did not do anything yeah she threatens him ki video viral karungi but that’s not live death or

Losing job situation 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Yes that is  a very interesting question

What I did not get why is corrupt officer behind her. She did not do anything yeah she threatens him ki video viral karungi but that’s not live death or

Losing job situation 

by any chance have you watched Fugly?  Jimmy Shergill was the corrupt officer who caught the youngsters while they were out at night… Vijender singh misbehaved with him and it hurt his ego. and what happened afterwards is the story of the movie…  This cop is same…

he has too much ego and arrogance due to uniform.. nobody is allowed to cross him… and this girl stood up to him so he won’t let it go easily… and I think Ashok Hooda in past has gone against him and that’s why he got killed .. now there are two scenarios…

either this Hawa Singh was troubling Tej and Ashok Hooda stood up for him… which irked Hawa Singh and he killed Ashok Hooda and staged it as he got killed on duty… 

or  Tej was simply at wrong place at the wrong time.. Ashok Hooda and Hawa Singh might be arguing over something.. Ashok may have caught him accepting bribe or doing something illegal and in rage he shot him… from precap it looks shoot at chest and not behind his back… and Tej simply witnessed it .. 

In both the situations He may have later tried to dispose off Tej by crushing him by the car or making it look like an accident that’s the reason Tej is afraid of headlights…in that accident he may have hit his head on a rock or fell from great height and that’s how ended in this state.. what doesn’t make sense is how he ended up in Rajasthan so far from Chandigarh….

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

waise kya lgta h … 

I am also really curious to know this now🥺. But sirf goli se toh nahi hua hoga, Tej was afraid of lights too.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

by any chance have you watched Fugly?  Jimmy Shergill was the corrupt officer who caught the youngsters while they were out at night… Vijender singh misbehaved with him and it hurt his ego. and what happened afterwards is the story of the movie…  This cop is same…

he has too much ego and arrogance due to uniform.. nobody is allowed to cross him… and this girl stood up to him so he won’t let it go easily… and I think Ashok Hooda in past has gone against him and that’s why he got killed .. now there are two scenarios…

either this Hawa Singh was troubling Tej and Ashok Hooda stood up for him… which irked Hawa Singh and he killed Ashok Hooda and staged it as he got killed on duty… 

or  Tej was simply at wrong place at the wrong time.. Ashok Hooda and Hawa Singh might be arguing over something.. Ashok may have caught him accepting bribe or doing something illegal and in rage he shot him… from precap it looks shoot at chest and not behind his back… and Tej simply witnessed it .. 

In both the situations He may have later tried to dispose off Tej by crushing him by the car or making it look like an accident that’s the reason Tej is afraid of headlights…in that accident he may have hit his head on a rock or fell from great height and that’s how ended in this state.. what doesn’t make sense is how he ended up in Rajasthan so far from Chandigarh….

Haan essa hi kuch honge. Either Tej might be involved or just a witness.

md410 thumbnail

I have not seen the movie

but yeah I can vouch about ego hurting and a competent woman standing up  and facing consequences

I am one of them and still struggling so I can relate to it 

I feel second scenario is more likely. Tej witnessing and then getting chased by hawa singh

lets see what happens if meety figures out ki he is asking to run seeing her father's picture

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I have not seen the movie

but yeah I can vouch about ego hurting and a competent woman standing up  and facing consequences

I am one of them and still struggling so I can relate to it 

I feel second scenario is more likely. Tej witnessing and then getting chased by hawa singh

lets see what happens if meety figures out ki he is asking to run seeing her father's picture

isse yaad aya wo gulaab wali premika ka kya hua? 🤣🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

isse yaad aya wo gulaab wali premika ka kya hua? 🤣🤣

I wish ye v reveal ho kabhi.