Maybe - AnuGun SS (Chapter 3 - Page 9) Updated - 12/03/22

BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, this was meant to be a cute one shot, but as I typed it ended up being a bit dramatic. Sorry, if the tone changes throughout, that’s what happens when you haven’t written in ages 😂

Just like the title, maybe I’ll continue this if I don’t get a writer’s block. 😂  

ANUGUN - MAYBE

She had finally gotten around to packing her things after many weeks of procrastination. Her dresser was the last of them to be swiped away. 

All she needed was a breather, she’d usually have everyone’s help in her work, but for once, she wanted to do something herself. No more would she be here after a week. She’d be a married woman, a term she hasn’t even understood yet. Her memories of this room were personal, something she wanted to savour by herself she’d be moving into a house where everything was sweet, but him. 

Just then her phone chimed, it was Neeti Bhabhi. She had sent a photograph. A small smile grew on her face if it didn’t include Mr. Scientist and her, she would almost say this was cute. Ok, she was lying to herself, they did look cute. It was a picture from the day she had a fever, a night which she saw Mr. Boring in a different light, the picture radiated purity. It was him feeding her the soup, yes they had they usual share of arguments, but Mr. Akdu cared for her. He wouldn’t admit it and neither would she admit she wanted him to care for her. 

It was a habit for her, she wanted everyone’s love inside, she knew he was right when he spoke the truth at her bringing in party. Her so-called friends weren’t her friends, but were money lovers, but how else were people meant to make her feel loved, she wanted to feel special always that’s why whenever he ignored her it hurt, but he would never understand, a person who prefers  to keep himself away from all personal stuff. She didn’t mean anything to him yet maybe the bit of care was just out of formality. They were acquaintances, soon to be married. Truth to be told, there is no legal name for their relationship. Maybe partnership, after all, they were in a deal to end this marriage. 

Whatever the name to their relationship, their picture was cute, so with her carefree brain she had replied the same to Neeti Bhabhi without knowing what the consequence would be for her partner. 

“Awwwww!! How cute!” Neeti Bhabhi hooted in joy

“Ab isko kya hogaya?” Abu thought in his mind. “Kabhi shanti se aap sab reh nai sakte aaj kal. Har baat mein aisa chalane ke Kya zaroorat hai”

“Ab Kya kare humari devrani ne itni achi baat kahe ek taali toh banti hai!” 

“Arre humari bahu ne kya kaha ke tum itni kush ho? Waise Gungun hai itni pyaari koi bhi uski baaton se kush hojaye bas Ek admi ko Abhi samaj nai ati. Studies mein toh tezz hai par insaan ko samajne mein thoda slow hai” hinted Golu Chachu

“Ab aise Kya gun aap ke ladli ne gaa diya joh itni uski tareef kar rahe hai?” Anubhav spoke while rolling his eyes 

“Arre ab toh meri ladli devrani bhi mangi hai ke tum Aur woh saath mein kitne cute lagte ho!” Neeti Bhabhi cheered in delight 

“Kya?” Anubhav spoke out loud “Kya ajeeb se aurat hai woh aisa kyun kahengi” Annu thought 

“Haan. Maine tum dono Ki picture banaye jab tum usse soup de rahe the Aur usne cute reply kiya”

“Ay Hayy! Humari ladki ice cream ke tara pighal rahe hai Aur humara launda yaha koi emotion nai dekha raha hai” 

“Very bad Annu! Ladko ko itne bhao nai khana chahiye” Yug added on his thoughts 

“Khaane se yaad aya ice cream khaane jaye? Isi bahane shayad humara Annu bhi pighail jaye” Golu Chachu spoke in hunger 

“Idea bura nai hai chalo. Annu chalo tum bhi!” Yug spoke dragging Annu

“Kya hai? Mujhe nai kahin jaana hato. Tum sab jao main ghar par teek hoon” Annu chided 

“Kya yaar Annu. Kyun mohal kharab kar rahe ho chalo na. Ek kam karte hai Gungun ko bhi bola lete hai” Goli Chachu spoke in excitement 

“Nai! Kyun mere din Aur kharab kar rahe ho aaj bohat kam tha Aur kal mujhe phir jaldi jaana hai, parso engagement hai agar tum chathe ho ke main apne engagement mein aon toh mujhe Abhi arahm karne do” Annu whined 

“Haan Haan teek hai hum toh chathe hai tum apne Shaadi mein fresh lago chalo tum rest karo hum chalte hai” Neeti Bhabhi spoke in favour of her devar 

“Thank you Bhabhi Ek aap hi hai joh mujhe samajte hai iss ghar mein” 

“Oi tumhe aaj kuch nai kehte par kal se beta tu dekh tumhe sukoon se rehne nai denge” Goli Chachu remarked

“Haan Haan chalo mujhe rest karne do” 

He wouldn’t say, but his reasoning for everyone to leave wasn’t to rest, but to collect his only thought, Papa Ki Pari. Why would she say that? As far as he remembered, she didn’t like him, so why? 

Just then his phone buzzed, it was Neeti Bhabhi sending him the very photo that Papa Ki Pari found cute. Now that he thought about it, she was cute to him. I mean that is why he smiled at her antics when he saw her, but how? It hadn’t been long since he thought she wasn’t the one for him, but now why did he want her to notice him, why was he annoyed when she didn’t offer him the cake? Why did it anger him when she spoke of bringing her boyfriend to his house? Why, why, why?!

They were miles apart, but then I guess that’s what amazes him. He always thought a life partner would be someone who would possess the same mindset as him, someone who’d have the same expectations in life as him, someone who was passionate about studies as him, but here he was questioning whether he liked this girl. Sure, he found her cute in an annoying way, I guess, she was pretty if he had to admit. He did look forward to annoying her. He was happy when she stopped him for whatever reason she provided it allowed him to spend some more time with her. Sure, they did not possess the same mindset, but I guess life wanted him to be carefree too. It wasn’t just about being the best in everything, it was about enjoying some precious moments in life too maybe destiny wanted that for him. He wasn’t a firm believer in opposite attracts, but if they did work, maybe he would. 

They couldn’t manage a conversation without arguing how was he meant to convince her to give him a chance. A chance for them to learn more about each other, a chance for them to grow together, a chance for them to be each other’s better half. I like her he had to admit to himself why else does he want for them to have a chance. Marriage was meant to be for life for him even if it was with someone who he doesn’t share similarities with it doesn’t mean that the other person doesn’t have any goodness in them. He saw how she cried for her Bua, how she adores her father, even held love for his family in this short time. Maybe one day they can have that for each other, but he’s not a man who speaks a lot of words. For now, he would just have to observe her from the side.

Being Boyfriend and Girlfriend was an easy concept for her, a bit of time pass, a chance for her to get some affection without asking, but Husband and Wife was a concept she was unknown to. It didn’t help with the marriages around her not working out, but with the days passing and talks she’d received from her Bua and Papa, she’d come to the conclusion of what’s wrong? What’s wrong with wanting to find a person to spend your life with, a person you can build a home with, a person you can grow to love, a person you can spend the most intimate times with, to be free in the choices they make together for their betterment? She wasn’t a fan of studying, but she knew if she put her mind to it she could conquer anything. Maybe this was something she wanted now, she wanted to love, she wanted to be loved. If together, they can grow to be each other’s life partner then what’s wrong? 

What’s wrong was her own naivety, her own mistake of creating a deal to end this relationship she was getting into, but now, as the wedding jitters are starting to sink in, reality hit her too. Yes, life didn’t give the people around her a good marriage, but that doesn’t stop her from having one. She too, like most girls, wanted to have this blissful concept of marriage, wanted to become a better woman through it, wanted to grow old with someone, wanted to become a family. If she tried, maybe she would be successful. 

Mr. Scientist to her was a bore, but he was a habit she didn’t want to let go of. He kept her stable, kept her grounded, granted she didn’t know much about life. Maybe he could teach her. I like him, she had to admit to herself, he carried himself in a different way to the boys she had been around, he was different, different in the sense of aura he carried around him, he was a complete man. Maybe if she wasn’t too worried about partying in life she would’ve noticed it from the start. She liked how he sung. Maybe one day he would only sing for her, she liked how he seemed to be headstrong, but possessed that emotional side for his family. She liked how he doesn’t say much, but manages to convey everything through his actions. Maybe one day he’d open up to her. But that one day would be far from now, for once, even she was struggling to convey her feelings out. Her conclusion was to bottle it up for another day, but what the future brings she wouldn’t know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

MAYBE you stole my heart with this piece?

Nahh, you DEFINITELY did steal my heart!

This is absolutely beautiful and so wholesome!

The two have finally admitted to themselves that they feel something for each other. Awwwh.❤️

Not MAYBE, but you please DEFINITELY do continue this, or write more.😳

BloomingAway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

MAYBE you stole my heart with this piece?

Nahh, you DEFINITELY did steal my heart!

This is absolutely beautiful and so wholesome!

The two have finally admitted to themselves that they feel something for each other. Awwwh.❤️

Not MAYBE, but you please DEFINITELY do continue this, or write more.😳

Thank you! This possibly one of the nicest comments I’ve ever gotten. Haven’t written in awhile plus I’m more of reader 😂

I will try to continue this. Just about finding the right inspiration to continue it.
Thank you so much again ❤️

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness

This is beautiful !!

Especially the last 2 paragraphs! Really reallyyy good !

Do continue😳❤️

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved it.

So beautiful. ❤️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

wow kitna accha hey yaar.

LunaLovegood7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe, I need more of this!

It was beautiful❤️

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ❤️

Loved it, and MayBe they would show something like this in the show! It would be a treat to watch.

BloomingAway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clouds7

Oh my goodness

This is beautiful !!

Especially the last 2 paragraphs! Really reallyyy good !

Do continue😳❤️

Thank you so much! Appreciate the feedback! I will definitely try to continue it. ❤️

BloomingAway thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Loved it.

So beautiful. ❤️

Thank you. Appreciate it ❤️