Picking up of the nuances amidst "Me time"

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked the pick up and discussion of the nuances amidst Manu's me time. It was nice to see Gargi laugh out naturally open up to him & similarly with Manu, though he tries to see if Gargi warmed up to him or not which I feel he knows but tries to brush it off in front of her. Gargi herself has tone of disliking the idea of absconding with Vishwas but brush it off in front of Manu. 

Precap: It feels pingponged between Manu's frustration vs Vishwas' uncontrollable behavior that is making Gargi become delusional. Just feels like this drama vs JMD tenthouse set up is at par to execute the direction of the storyline. ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah that scene was pretty nice. Night-time, old songs with sip of tea...classic romantic atmosphere. Manu and gargi are getting comfortable as well as little bit awkward with each other. Honestly, watching vishwas I am feeling how come gargi fall for that guy. He can't even stand up to daddy and accept their love. Usko bola likhne ko to vo likh diya "gargi meri behen hai"🤣

About the precap, i am glad finally Manu is lashing out. Saint banne ki bhi limit hoti hai. About gargi being delusional...have to see the episode.

Actually story is the romantic drama with the background of maurya family. This love story is the main plot with other sub plot. Yeah ...you can say gargi-manu story and JMD tent house story is running paralelly. Even manu's daddy has a love interest, ðŸ˜³which is one more sub plot. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yeah that scene was pretty nice. Night-time, old songs with sip of tea...classic romantic atmosphere. Manu and gargi are getting comfortable as well as little bit awkward with each other. Honestly, watching vishwas I am feeling how come gargi fall for that guy. He can't even stand up to daddy and accept their love. Usko bola likhne ko to vo likh diya "gargi meri behen hai"🤣

About the precap, i am glad finally Manu is lashing out. Saint banne ki bhi limit hoti hai. About gargi being delusional...have to see the episode.

Actually story is the romantic drama with the background of maurya family. This love story is the main plot with other sub plot. Yeah ...you can say gargi-manu story and JMD tent house story is running paralelly. Even manu's daddy has a love interest, ðŸ˜³which is one more sub plot. 

Bold: Arre yaar, I just feels she banks on him way too easily. Huge character flaw, it just feels like she's too delusional because she was present and cognizant that Manu was oblivious to Vishwas getting beaten black & blue whilst performing the veneration for the JMD tenthouse. Bharosa bhi kia but then she lashed out? I'm glad Manu took it out because dude was oblivious to this fiasco, like seriously. Itni serious thi, toh matlab she could've whisked away right away or something lol. 😂 

Like you aforementioned, it was good to see him take a stand. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Bold: Arre yaar, I just feels she banks on him way too easily. Huge character flaw, it just feels like she's too delusional because she was present and cognizant that Manu was oblivious to Vishwas getting beaten black & blue whilst performing the veneration for the JMD tenthouse. Bharosa bhi kia but then she lashed out? I'm glad Manu took it out because dude was oblivious to this fiasco, like seriously. Itni serious thi, toh matlab she could've whisked away right away or something lol. 😂 

Like you aforementioned, it was good to see him take a stand. 

The stand was indeed needed because he is being a collateral damage in the whole daddy-gargi-vishwas saga. Its the Gargi and Vishwas who need to fight against the daddy ji for their love not Manu. Considering that Gargi is strong, confident, and straightforward girl, can go against her dad and express her wish to be to be with vishwas. In fact, Vishwas who immediately flare-up mere by thinking that Manu and Gargi sleeps on same bed, cannot utter a word in front of Daddy that he loves Gargi. What a useless couple this Vishwas and Gargi is. ðŸ˜µðŸ¤“