Dadasaheb Phalke award winners- Ranveer, Kiara, Sid, Kriti, Manoj win

Posted: 2 years ago

Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2022

other winners continued on post 3-5Image

https://twitter.com/RanveerOfficial/status/1495424050315018242?s=20&t=kHaUvxqZEGG5iLw7SQaIBA

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

other winners

sidharth and kiara 

Congratulations to @Kiaraadvani

for winning the award for Critics Best Actress - Shershaah at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to @Kiaraadvani

for winning the award for Critics Best Actress - Shershaah at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to 'Shershaah' for winning the award for Best Film at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to 'Pushpa: The Rise' for winning the award for Film Of The Year at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to 'Sardar Udham' for winning the award for Critics Best Film at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to @Kritisanon

for winning the award for Best Actress - Mimi at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to @BajpayeeManoj

for winning the award for Best Actor in Web Series - The Family Man 2 at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

Congratulations to @TandonRaveena

for winning the award for Best Actress in Web Series - Aranyak at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards2022. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.

OMG I remember this crappy awards the tv actors who won this used to pretend as if they won the real dadasaheb phalke award ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Tede_naina

OMG I remember this crappy awards the tv actors who won this used to pretend as if they won the real dadasaheb phalke award ðŸ¤£

I want one for my KittyKat too...😭

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I want one for my KittyKat too...😭

aye di nahi chahiye ye tucche awards

Originally posted by Tede_naina

aye di nahi chahiye ye tucche awards

your kriti got award

Originally posted by priya185

your kriti got award