AbDeep: The End is always unpredictable..12

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

In conclusion, this two weeks was a turmoil in everyone's life...it was highly unpredictable in many ways and terms...but 'all that ends well..then everything is well'...

It was Nikhil who proposed Deepika and Deepika thought to nod as they were in good terms...Vikrant was messed up and had ended up being enclosed in his ego, depression and pain of loosing his wife forever...Aditi divorced 'Vikrant' and leaves him in guilt..And thus Vikrant repented this loss badly and couldn't control his loss and pain..

And in distress he couldn't save his patient and was caught up taking drugs again, abd this time he lost the chance to recover or resume his work anymore...Result!! He lost his designation of 'Trauma Surgeon and ER Head' and thus it made Deepika rethink if he was a better choice as her life partner or not!! And she decided, it can't be ....They were parted and so Deepika's mom also believes Nikhil would be good one as her life partner...And so they are getting married...

Finally... Sia was successful to redem Wasim back to his good form and both are working for his clinic and also pursuing her dream plastic surgethem...But Sia is no more with Wasim now..

Wasim knew that if we do wrong, if we are scattered in your aim, if we suffocate others...we surely deserves a great loss in life..And he admits, that losing Sia as a partner is a great loss...but is happy that they are still good friends...and its the real point...

Sia comes to Wasim...

Wasim: I knew that, I committed huge mistake using your wealth, I knew manipulation is a wrong thing even I did it and yes, I deserve this punishment (showing his bruised face due to mishandling of chemicals in clinic, while being in personal grudge over Sia & Abhay)

They seat over a log on the beach together sipping cold drinks

Sia: Its ok!! Wasim, we all do mistakes in life, we all get scattered in life.. Do you think, either of us ever didn't changed by situation, didn't any of us committed wrong in pressure, but it matters what we did next...I shouldn't say this but, didn't Our senior Dr. Deepika did wrong letting herself fall for a undeserving person like Dr.Saxena ...Didn't Dr. Saxena ignored his wife for his past life...Didn't Abhay did stupidity  college boy behavior to Deepika, and Piroz and isha are kids so they will need the time...but now we all are back in form and realised our goal in life... And we should go ahead in life with our goals now..and dont worry!! Come to my chamber, I shall dress you there tomorrow..

Piroz is well performing under Dr.Ali's supervision and finally Meera is back to her..and he understood his mistake to be hasty in making decissions..

Deeepika and Nikhil was married in simple way without any chaotic vibes and now they invited all their colleague's f FMS at their reception at a beautiful beach...

On the other hand Abhay is finally ready to go Delhi to write his future...as Cardiothoracic surgeon and parallely pursue his surprise unknown hobby..

Deepika and Nikhil's reception though, but Nikhil couldn't stop to grace Abhay Saathe in stage along with them

Deepika didn't knew Abhay was going the next day... Deepika sees Abhay very refreshed and confident as if he is starting a new life soon ..Deepika goes to him...Abhay was standing near the beach with Wasim, Piroz and Sia....doing jokes and fun before being serious shoes..

Deepika: Abhay!! You look very refreshing, what's the matter?? Are you too going to marry soon??(kiddingly)...

Abhay: No, Deepika!! I am not marrying now...but going Delhi tomorrow...You remember Deepika, you told me that night that I must not loose myself anyaay, else I will repent for my foolishness that I was doing..that day, From that night, I vowed to change myself as new 'Abhay Saathe' ...or 'Abhay Saathe2.0'...you and PC saved my life Deepika from getting ruined, and thats why I cant forget you... At least, allow me not to forget you ever,And you shall be my inspiration, (suddenly)

Nikhil comes there in mid of their conversation

Nikhil: and love too...isn't... (Abhay gets shy, and Deepika is not affected) Dont shy both of you, because you didn't committed any wrong....The love you have for Deepika is not 'creep' or stalker like, because you didn't let your love loose over respect, and so your love is not justified to be hiden, rather Abhay..whenever you will look to Deepika, your eyes will be upright and confident because you both didn't loose your dignity anyday..Deepika has told me everything about you and her likings for 'Abhay Saathe2.0' ...and I support her because you are a gem of person whom shouldn't be forgotten... And I tell you, please never forget her thinking for the 'tabboo' of society...there is no wrong to meet your loved ones, if you didn't do wrong...(he smiles)..

Everyone greets Deepika and Nikhil for a happy married life...and also greets each other for their bright future and success, everyone pats Abhay with pride...abd congrats Deepika for new life ahead...But Deepika was just staring at Abhay with all respect he shown her...and bless him to be most successful person ever....

And all of them danced rockingly, making them it their one of the memorable points with all fun and happiness..

Deepika: Congratulations!! Abhay for being so advanced and I wish, you be the most successfull person ever...you will surely achieve all your dreams soon!!!

Next day ..

Deepika's mobile blings with a message of Abhay..

Abhay: Wish you a very happy married life Deepika!! Stay happy... Leaving for delhi with Aai..(along with pic of his Aai and he)

Deepika was in tears...and write...

With all love... I say, future is yours...take care!! Best friend...(and both share emojis)..

Nikhil alerts Deepika to get ready for work..and so Deepika leaves to get ready for work...

Happy Ending...

✨✨✨✨

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

when i start reading i thought in the end abdeep will be togethe but nikhil le gaya dulhaniya🥺

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Laga kaise all over??? ??

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Laga kaise all over??? ??

u r very good writer keep writing on abdeep🤗