Is their something hidden in names??

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The character names Parineet and Neeti and their amalgamation Parineeti, leaves more to be desired...Why Parineet?? Why not Pari...then also it would have been same Parineeti?? The show's name is basically on Parineet except the i from Neeti... Have they already decided that one will be main lead and another the second / supporting lead and want to avoid drama like it was  caused during a similar show of the channel where the show name was amalgamation of the name of the sister's(both of the names had equal contribution in the serial's name)  and many people were disappointed that one lead was favoured over other.  #funtopic #let'sdiscuss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

The character names Parineet and Neeti and their amalgamation Parineeti, leaves more to be desired...Why Parineet?? Why not Pari...then also it would have been same Parineeti?? The show's name is basically on Parineet except the i from Neeti... Have they already decided that one will be main lead and another the second / supporting lead and want to avoid drama like it was  caused during a similar show of the channel where the show name was amalgamation of the name of the sister's(both of the names had equal contribution in the serial's name)  and many people were disappointed that one lead was favoured over other.  #funtopic #let'sdiscuss

Are you mentioning swaragini 🤣 but honestly I don't want parineet to be main lead she is such a dumb and lame character a guy tried to r***e her and for whatever mahaan reason she is agreeing on marrying .. Neeti aur main lead na ho toh madam toh ko sausage bana Kar kha jae MLA ka son.... I am team neeti all the way being a follower of anchal sahu past work I can say that she has the potential to overshadow others when on the screen but parineet 😓 is such a disappointment esse characters we have already seen in kasam, bhagyas ....

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The actress playing Neeti(Tanvi)is more senior to the industry, so I doubt that they would reduce her to the second non significant lead,but it can happen as Anchal is also quite famous now😆As for the character I hate to even think of the possibility of such a dumb character like Parineet would be the lead🤢

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

The actress playing Neeti(Tanvi)is more senior to the industry, so I doubt that they would reduce her to the second non significant lead,but it can happen as Anchal is also quite famous now😆As for the character I hate to even think of the possibility of such a dumb character like Parineet would be the lead🤢

Exactly my thoughts even ragini from swara gini wasn't this dumb 😂 parineet is such a lame person ki US par taras bhi nahi aata mujhe.... By Far pari seems main lead because who so ever is introduced first in a parrel lead wala show is supposed main lead but mea toh bani chow dhekhongi 😂 is backward type show nahi 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Exactly my thoughts even ragini from swara gini wasn't this dumb 😂 parineet is such a lame person ki US par taras bhi nahi aata mujhe.... By Far pari seems main lead because who so ever is introduced first in a parrel lead wala show is supposed main lead but mea toh bani chow dhekhongi 😂 is backward type show nahi 

me too waiting for Banni chow❤️Ragini was chant chalaak🤣

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

parineet really needs waking up strongly ,girl you escaped from being raped and when you see your mom your first question was what is love ? instead of love why you are not opening up to your mum what your aunty is pushing you and what ever happened with you you should be terrified with that and suppose to share with your mother .

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

parineet really needs waking up strongly ,girl you escaped from being raped and when you see your mom your first question was what is love ? instead of love why you are not opening up to your mum what your aunty is pushing you and what ever happened with you you should be terrified with that and suppose to share with your mother .

yes,honestly I'm not watching the show,just some clips here & there but whatever you said above, I totally agree😆👍🏼

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Hope Parineet is not the main lead alone. Neeti has more substance.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chumu

Are you mentioning swaragini 🤣 but honestly I don't want parineet to be main lead she is such a dumb and lame character a guy tried to r***e her and for whatever mahaan reason she is agreeing on marrying .. Neeti aur main lead na ho toh madam toh ko sausage bana Kar kha jae MLA ka son.... I am team neeti all the way being a follower of anchal sahu past work I can say that she has the potential to overshadow others when on the screen but parineet 😓 is such a disappointment esse characters we have already seen in kasam, bhagyas ....

Yes, she can do better but they have her stuck in a mould.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Dono equal hai in terms of past projects. Anchal has done movies like Mardaani.2 too.