Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

mujje cold emotionless raavi chahiye chhaiye matlab chahiye laakar do mereke😭😭😭😭😭

I think we will get to some extent because what if  he brings her back without confessing. He has to confess  at some point. right?

Just like Dhara said she will not do zabardasti, will follow samarpan, tyaag, probably we might see Shiva start  wooing her back. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiva's confession will also be infront of the family because it's a joint phamily show and in kds words everyone has to do their own thing

I have a feeling that he will confess in the party😆

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Mami will call raavi anant or koi nahi is duniya mein tera and all 

And tnats when Shiva will bounce to do his sasti remarriage and save money😛

She may say tu ananth hain. Aur jis pandya parivaar ke liye tune mujhe dhoka unke saath bhi tera koi rishta nahi raha. Shiva tera pati nahi hain ab. And Shiva will do sindoor kaand saying Raavi ab meri patni hain😆.. Typical ITV😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Didn't Shiva blame Raavi for store kaand also in sbb segment? They have edited that part I guess

How much more of his shouting can they show? That's all he has been doing since the IVF/Embryo kaand😆 which started in episode# 303 and today it's episode# 339. 

Itna gussa aur screaming/ shouting sehat ke liye accha nahi hai.

He has been an angry bird for the past 36 - 37 episodes😆

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Started watching the show last week. Shivi had great potential but almost ruined. Isn't doubting Raavi will always be the norm for Shiva and his mother? Shiva is the most emotional of all P brothers and his hatred for maami will always be part of his relationship with Raavi. He can never fully trust her. The guy doesn't value his own self, how will be build a stable relationship with Raavi. This kind of relationship is emotionally draining.

After Raavi proves her innocence, can we atleast see her one-one convo with Shiva. Where she mentions her issues with him, his anger, distrust etc. We can see Shiva contemplating instead of lashing out. We see him opening up more at an emotional level and work on himself.

I still can't understand how can the P family let Shiva ruin himself over the years.

mpks1 thumbnail

How many of you noticed Dhara's dancing in the precap?  What was that?🤣🤣🤣

How many of you noticed that Rishita was not there in the precap? ðŸ˜†

She has gone to Ahmedabad ðŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She may say tu ananth hain. Aur jis pandya parivaar ke liye tune mujhe dhoka unke saath bhi tera koi rishta nahi raha. Shiva tera pati nahi hain ab. And Shiva will do sindoor kaand saying Raavi ab meri patni hain😆.. Typical ITV😆

Boom mahaan shiva..🤡

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

How many of you noticed Dhara's dancing in the precap?  What was that?🤣🤣🤣

How many of you noticed that Rishita was not there in the precap? ðŸ˜†

She has gone to Ahmedabad ðŸ˜†

Rishita is with Sagar😆

Did you see how Kd was dancing? Dance aate hi banda character se bahar chala jaata hain😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I was wondering when they are gonna party😆. I hope Suman chooses some girl and gets him married asap. Till now, Shiva and Raavi are not fit to be as a couple at all. It's better they part ways.

Rishita even said only because of them and their fights she gets stressed, otherwise everything else  is fine ðŸ˜†

She forgot Janun and Motiben or she categorized them as saints, either one has happened😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita is with Sagar😆

Did you see how Kd was dancing? Dance aate hi banda character se bahar chala jaata hain😆

And there was band bhaja anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Baraat ðŸ¤£