Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode kaisa tha? Just kaandya's taunting Raavi?

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

They have not invited maami. Maami has invited pandyas to her party. Maami is throwing a party as Raavi has returned.. 

and these self respectful so called mahaan family goes there even hires a band coz thats their level lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara comes to the aangan where Shiva and Suman are there.

Dhara says, "Shiva jaate jaate tu ye tiffin le jaana"

Krish also comes there and says, "bye Shiva, bye Bhabi and goes to Suman and hugs her and says bye Maa"

Dhara says, "padayi karna" 

Krish says, "haan haan bilkul"

Krish leaves

Suman tells Dhara, '" Nashta kab dhegi woh saanp das ke mujhe maara nahi, tu mujhe bhook rakhke, mera kaam tamaam kardegi"

Dhara says, "Maa kaisi baat kar rahe ho aap, Rishita ko office ke kissi tour me jaana thaa, issiliye uski dabba banane me late hogaya, mein aapko nashta lekar aati hoon"

Just then Raavi comes out with the blue suitcase

She is leaving

Shiva says, "mein nikal raha hoon"

Shiva is looking at Raavi go.

Raavi goes away without telling anyone.

Dhara asks her "kahan jaa rahi ho tum"

Raavi stops and turns to Dhara and says, " apni begunayi ka sabuth laane, abb iss ghar me mein tabhi aaoongi  jab mein apni begunayi saabit karloon"

Suman turns to look at her.

Frame freezes with Shiva on one side and Raavi on the other side.

Why does this girl want to come back..

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

Hope the suman gets successful in marrying him off.. ravi can have her closure too along with me..

Nahi hoga as raavi is back with sindoor smears all over her.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

and these self respectful so called mahaan family goes there even hires a band coz thats their level lol

Definitely suman and her beta have some plan to insult raavi and maami. That is why all those band baja.. Lekin party mein unka popat hoga

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darshi141

I think Suman has chosen some girl for Shiva & they are inviting Raavi & maami to humiliate them further, that's why all this party.. Why would they need anything from mami & invite her otherwise? 

I was wondering when they are gonna party😆. I hope Suman chooses some girl and gets him married asap. Till now, Shiva and Raavi are not fit to be as a couple at all. It's better they part ways.

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Hope the suman gets successful in marrying him off.. ravi can have her closure too along with me..

I hope Raavi lose all hope in Shiva then.. Goes away from his life for good

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darshi141

I think Suman has chosen some girl for Shiva & they are inviting Raavi & maami to humiliate them further, that's why all this party.. Why would they need anything from mami & invite her otherwise? 

Mami is giving the party and not Suman and Pandya parivar. They are going to the party to Mami's house while dancing on the street.

This does not explain the sindoor on Raavi's forehead.

This is sasta marriage happening between Shiva and Raavi.

I am telling you no one in Somnath will get their daughter married in Pandya praivar willingly.

If you ask Disha'a parents now, they will strongly oppose the alliance now.

Gautam and DHara cirumstantial marriage - Suman did not approve of Dhara at all

Dev-Rishita-  love marriage and Rishita eloped

Shiva-Raavi-  forced marriage - Mami was against it right from Day 1, hence she did all in her capacity to get them divorced.

Krish-Kirti-  biggest kaandwaala marriage.

Finally PH doesn't have the budget to bring a third angle now as they very very chindi people.

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I was wondering when they are gonna party😆. I hope Suman chooses some girl and gets him married asap. Till now, Shiva and Raavi are not fit to be as a couple at all. It's better they part ways.

I just hope Raavi learn her lesson that loving Shiva was a mistake & doesn't pine for him.. Move on ASAP

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- Raavi is back at Mami's house, Anita's back. Raavi is convincing Mami to have a party. Anita is suspicious

Suman is asking Krish to get few things for Mami's house for the party.

Dhara asks  Suman, Shiva and Krish if they are cooking khichdi to do some dhamaka at Mami's house.

Raavi on the other side says, Dhamaka toh abb mein karoongismiley41smiley40 on the other side Pandya parivar is dancing on the way to Mami's house