Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After Raavi leaves, Krish comes to the kitchen all happy and calling Dhara and says ," World ke best Bhabi"  he iis clearly buttering her up.

Dhara asks. "kya chahiye?"

Krish says, "500  rupaiyya de do"

Dhara says, '500 rupaiyya ais maange rahe ho jaise 5 rupaiyya ho"

Krish says, " toh 5 ruppaiya hi de do, zerro ki value todi na hoti hai, jaldi jaldi mujhe paise de do books leni hai, aur top karna hai" 

Dhara says, 'aaj kal tu kis hissab se book karid raha naa Pandya store ke baaju mein Pandya library kolni padegi, koi paise nahi hai, kal ke paison se kaam chala, jab dekho paisa, bhabi yeh book karidni hai, Bhabi woh book karidini hai, chal jaa abb college, late ho raha hai tujhe"

Dhara leaves the kitchen with packed food for Gautam and Dev to give to Shiva so he can take it for them,

Krish is still in the kitchen, thinking what to do. He sees the dabba Dhara keeps money in, gets it and finds lot of money in it. and takes it all.

He says, "sorry Bhabi and mein kya karti" and walsk away.

Krish has started stealing money ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ Dhara you deserve this ðŸ‘ðŸž

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

After Raavi leaves, Krish comes to the kitchen all happy and calling Dhara and says ," World ke best Bhabi"  he iis clearly buttering her up.

Dhara asks. "kya chahiye?"

Krish says, "500  rupaiyya de do"

Dhara says, '500 rupaiyya ais maange rahe ho jaise 5 rupaiyya ho"

Krish says, " toh 5 ruppaiya hi de do, zerro ki value todi na hoti hai, jaldi jaldi mujhe paise de do books leni hai, aur top karna hai" 

Dhara says, 'aaj kal tu kis hissab se book karid raha naa Pandya store ke baaju mein Pandya library kolni padegi, koi paise nahi hai, kal ke paison se kaam chala, jab dekho paisa, bhabi yeh book karidni hai, Bhabi woh book karidini hai, chal jaa abb college, late ho raha hai tujhe"

Dhara leaves the kitchen with packed food for Gautam and Dev to give to Shiva so he can take it for them,

Krish is still in the kitchen, thinking what to do. He sees the dabba Dhara keeps money in, gets it and finds lot of money in it. and takes it all.

He says, "sorry Bhabi and mein kya karti" and walsk away.

Krish has started stealing money ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ Dhara you deserve this ðŸ‘ðŸž

Wondering if this blame will go to ravi too..ðŸĪŠ

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think Suman has chosen some girl for Shiva & they are inviting Raavi & maami to humiliate them further, that's why all this party.. Why would they need anything from mami & invite her otherwise? 

Edited by Darshi141 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Darshi141

I think Suman has chosen some girl for Shiva & they are inviting Raavi to humility them further, that's why all this party.. Why would they need anything from mami & invite her otherwise? 

Please no more 3rd angle.  This won't work already despo track was disaster. 

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Please no more 3rd angle.  This won't work already despo track was disaster. 

I know but aur kuch sense nhi ban raha

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara comes to the aangan where Shiva and Suman are there.

Dhara says, "Shiva jaate jaate tu ye tiffin le jaana"

Krish also comes there and says, "bye Shiva, bye Bhabi and goes to Suman and hugs her and says bye Maa"

Dhara says, "padayi karna" 

Krish says, "haan haan bilkul"

Krish leaves

Suman tells Dhara, '" Nashta kab dhegi woh saanp das ke mujhe maara nahi, tu mujhe bhook rakhke, mera kaam tamaam kardegi"

Dhara says, "Maa kaisi baat kar rahe ho aap, Rishita ko office ke kissi tour me jaana thaa, issiliye uski dabba banane me late hogaya, mein aapko nashta lekar aati hoon"

Just then Raavi comes out with the blue suitcase

She is leaving

Shiva says, "mein nikal raha hoon"

Shiva is looking at Raavi go.

Raavi goes away without telling anyone.

Dhara asks her "kahan jaa rahi ho tum"

Raavi stops and turns to Dhara and says, " apni begunayi ka sabuth laane, abb iss ghar me mein tabhi aaoongi  jab mein apni begunayi saabit karloon"

Suman turns to look at her.

Frame freezes with Shiva on one side and Raavi on the other side.

deeps07 thumbnail

I think Suman has chosen some girl for Shiva & they are inviting Raavi & maami to humiliate them further, that's why all this party.. Why would they need anything from mami & invite her otherwise? 

Hope the suman gets successful in marrying him off.. ravi can have her closure too along with me..

deeps07 thumbnail

I know but aur kuch sense nhi ban raha

Qrree..chibeys never bkther abt sense..😆

They r just doing nautanki to show good riddance from ravi..we should be the one partying.. but we saw the bts

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Wondering if this blame will go to ravi too..ðŸĪŠ

Raavi left the house and she was not in the kitchen as Dhara chased her away and told her not to come to the kitchen at all. There is no way the blame will be on Raavi, this time.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They have not invited maami. Maami has invited pandyas to her party. Maami is throwing a party as Raavi has returned..