Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/squad_d3/status/1494337942566817797?s=20&t=7mRfKzNxZyP7w_wbISYu-w

It's saddening that people forgetting what this channel was actually for. In an instagram post, some show fans wrote how Sab TV is a social message channel. Really? Then what was it till mid-2021? Are we paying 19 rupees to see such disturbing content on a so-called comedy channel?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

https://twitter.com/squad_d3/status/1494337942566817797?s=20&t=7mRfKzNxZyP7w_wbISYu-w

It's saddening that people forgetting what this channel was actually for. In an instagram post, some show fans wrote how Sab TV is a social message channel. Really? Then what was it till mid-2021? Are we paying 19 rupees to see such disturbing content on a so-called comedy channel?

Very Disturbing Content Sabtv Is Just Like Another Channels Now.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Very Disturbing Content Sabtv Is Just Like Another Channels Now.

As we know, how Sab TV GRP was between 175-180 till August and now it comes between 135-145 and this week it was 125 which is the lowest in more than a year. I hope it falls more so the channel understands what it's viewers really want. Prashant Bhatt should be removed ASAP. Though the channel was getting bad from August but since he entered in November as new programming head the channel started getting to a new low. 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I agree. Yes Boss, Jeanie Aur Juju, Bade Door Se Aaye Hai, F.i.R, Partners, Y.A.R.O, TMKOC starting 5 years, those were the days this channel was actually watchable. 

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

I agree. Yes Boss, Jeanie Aur Juju, Bade Door Se Aaye Hai, F.i.R, Partners, Y.A.R.O, TMKOC starting 5 years, those were the days this channel was actually watchable. 

News is circulating that ZDMN will end. I hope it's true. After that they should immediately remove Shubh Laabh and Sab Satrangi and shift DYG to Sony. Sab Satrangi could also have been comedy show but from some weeks it also became dramatic with one murder attempt on ML and then polygamy. Pushpa Impossible makers Hats Off indirectly said it's comedy. Let's see what it really is though the promos looks good. Alibaba I hope is the only fantasy show for now. Along with dramatic shows even fantasy shows have affected the comedy genre. Presently only WKD is fine I guess. 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

News is circulating that ZDMN will end. I hope it's true. After that they should immediately remove Shubh Laabh and Sab Satrangi and shift DYG to Sony. Sab Satrangi could also have been comedy show but from some weeks it also became dramatic with one murder attempt on ML and then polygamy. Pushpa Impossible makers Hats Off indirectly said it's comedy. Let's see what it really is though the promos looks good. Alibaba I hope is the only fantasy show for now. Along with dramatic shows even fantasy shows have affected the comedy genre. Presently only WKD is fine I guess. 

Lets hope it goes back to its comedy roots, or this channel is really turning majority off now..

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

Well sab satrangi is soon going to off air by 25 June. Yeah..it was a good show but from 1 month became cliche and melodramatic. The latest sweta track has messed up the show. Hence, now going off air.