Woh Toh Hai Albela (STAR BHARAT) Shaheer Sheikh

Posted: 2 years ago

i still dont understand the conceptπŸ€”

Another cringeworthy show by thu thu thu uncle. No wonder he lacks creativity n remakes the regional shows. Let's welcome another nibba nibbi kapal. 

What’s gone wrong with Shaheer’s choice of script? I know it’s too early to judge this show, but this made me cringe. Hope he’s doing this show with 100% interest otherwise performance will get impacted just like it did in KRPKAB3πŸ₯±

Originally posted by TragedyQueen_19

What’s gone wrong with Shaheer’s choice of script? I know it’s too early to judge this show, but this made me cringe. Hope he’s doing this show with 100% interest otherwise performance will get impacted just like it did in KRPKAB3πŸ₯±

In krpkab3 everyone looked so uninterested

it made me lose interest cause it seemed like no one wants to be there πŸ˜†

Originally posted by azaanabbas

In krpkab3 everyone looked so uninterested

it made me lose interest cause it seemed like no one wants to be there πŸ˜†

Tell me about it. I sat through quite a bit of the season just for nostalgia sake. All the actors were out there to cash on the popularity of S1, without doing any substantial workπŸ˜† Shaheer's case worsens because of how unkept he looked, but nvm

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

i still dont understand the conceptπŸ€”

Sorry for being late here in this  forum. 

It's been almost a month, you may have got the idea of what the story is going to be. But, i shall tell you anyway - It's basically a remake of a tamil daily soap - Eeramana Rojave in Star Vijay.  I haven't watched this but heard it was quiet popular, it ran for 3 years i think.  You can read the story on wikipedia. 

If DKP follows the original story , it's the story of 3 brothers where the elder brother is in love with the female lead. But, the elder brother dies and Krishna - Shaheer's character ends up marrying her.  It will be a "i hate you" love story. 

But, here, RS is promoting as 3 brothers story also. So, if people like the concept, he may tweak it to suit the taste, coz, Anuj Sachdeva's character is not a cameo i think; we may have to wait and watch. 

Like many others have opined here, yes, even am wondering the choices made by Shaheer too πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He is sitting pretty in his comfort zone of  "style romance drama", may be he is making thus choice as there is continuous flow of money. 

It's true, i was totally fed up with his 3rd season of krpkab. Now this is a story on similar lines of Pavitra Rishta. In PR he marries a pregnant GF of his younger brother, here it will be his elder brother. 

Viji 

In the montage there are only 2 brothers.i wonder why.

Originally posted by vijisridhar

It's been almost a month, you may have got the idea of what the story is going to be. But, i shall tell you anyway - It's basically a remake of a tamil daily soap - Eeramana Rojave in Star Vijay.  I haven't watched this but heard it was quiet popular, it ran for 3 years i think.  You can read the story on wikipedia. 

If DKP follows the original story , it's the story of 3 brothers where the elder brother is in love with the female lead. But, the elder brother dies and Krishna - Shaheer's character ends up marrying her.  It will be a "i hate you" love story. 

But, here, RS is promoting as 3 brothers story also. So, if people like the concept, he may tweak it to suit the taste, coz, Anuj Sachdeva's character is not a cameo i think; we may have to wait and watch. 

Like many others have opined here, yes, even am wondering the choices made by Shaheer too πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He is sitting pretty in his comfort zone of  "style romance drama", may be he is making thus choice as there is continuous flow of money. 

It's true, i was totally fed up with his 3rd season of krpkab. Now this is a story on similar lines of Pavitra Rishta. In PR he marries a pregnant GF of his younger brother, here it will be his elder brother. 

Viji 

Originally posted by vijisridhar

Viji 

Oh thanks for the info

I wasnt interested but if its a hate love story then I have to watch

but ill first wait and see if they follow the same storyline

Not really, They even did an interview session together - Ajuj sachdeva, Shaheer and Kinsukh Vaidya - Chiranjeev, Krishna and Nakul are their character names. If i remember correctly, Hiba Nawab's character is Sayyuri Sharma. 

Am not sure, what the track is gonna be πŸ€” Are they going the tamil serial remake way or is it going to be that 'i'm jai jagadish" movie type  πŸ˜ Coz as per one promo we see Krishna marrying Sayyuri inspite of her saying she loves Cheeru. 

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago