Am I thinking right?

Bije2003 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it just me or anyone else who is cringing over Fatejo's present PDA? I mean how? Like literally how Tejo? She forgot everything, every damned single thing that Fateh did with her, misbehaved with her, blamed her for his broken marriage, used her as a means to attain his Jasso Maharani's attention, slept with her, cheated on her, declared Jasso as his wife infront of the public, asked for a divorce, shamelessly carried on his EMA infront of every single person, asked Tejo to leave his house and so many other things. Like Tejo might be really mahaan, Jasmine might be really shameless and selfish and white-washed Fateh might be looking really good, yet makers, don't you have eyes? It looks so excellently cringeworthy in my eyes? Everyone forgot everything. And now, Tejo and Fateh are romancing and dancing and behaving like nothing had ever happened. Like seriously? I felt so yucckky when I saw that episode in which Tejo and Fateh were having a *romantic* date and were dancing like teen lovers in front of Jasso to make her feel miserable. Amazing concept. No direction, nothing. Just keep the leads together and portray the once-brainless Jasso as super intelligent who is controlling every Virk. Ohhh maay gaaawwwddd!!!! Anyone else feels the same???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

People who felt like this kinda moved on from UD ๐Ÿ˜†

Like me 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bije2003

Is it just me or anyone else who is cringing over Fatejo's present PDA? I mean how? Like literally how Tejo? She forgot everything, every damned single thing that Fateh did with her, misbehaved with her, blamed her for his broken marriage, used her as a means to attain his Jasso Maharani's attention, slept with her, cheated on her, declared Jasso as his wife infront of the public, asked for a divorce, shamelessly carried on his EMA infront of every single person, asked Tejo to leave his house and so many other things. Like Tejo might be really mahaan, Jasmine might be really shameless and selfish and white-washed Fateh might be looking really good, yet makers, don't you have eyes? It looks so excellently cringeworthy in my eyes? Everyone forgot everything. And now, Tejo and Fateh are romancing and dancing and behaving like nothing had ever happened. Like seriously? I felt so yucckky when I saw that episode in which Tejo and Fateh were having a *romantic* date and were dancing like teen lovers in front of Jasso to make her feel miserable. Amazing concept. No direction, nothing. Just keep the leads together and portray the once-brainless Jasso as super intelligent who is controlling every Virk. Ohhh maay gaaawwwddd!!!! Anyone else feels the same???

Forum is dead.

U already got the answer.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Majority moved on. I stopped following onscreen for quite some time. Moved on to other shows.

The leads are not to be blamed fully. It's the story execution that made them lose their charm for some. I am one of them. I can't connect to fatejo.

Five freaking months of EMA and two weeks redemption . I am still puzzled what was that??

Constant i love u jasmin for so many months suddenly in two weeks tejo becomes ishq.

Angad from sane became insane. The man who guided tejo now requires her guidance instead. She arranged for a psychiatrist for him. Why couldn't she get one for herself after her husband cheated her with her own sister.

Where is angad riya nani custody case. Where is mrs sharma who wanted revenge from fateh for ignoring her 

Story execution and tracks fast forward after fateh ditched jasmin was the blunder. They lost direction. It was a total faluda 

The EMA executed so well that people couldn't forgive fateh but the redemption too short that the same people couldn't digest . That's why they look cringy together as though nothing happened. Everything seemed too fast

I don't blame the leads but the storyline and execution. That's why they lost their charm. Even i find their romance cringy. I have dropped the show. 

I still don't understand what sargun wants to show. She has butchered her leads in less than a year. 

The trp comes from Jasmin's neverending drama and tejo clearing the mess. Fatejo scenes are just lollipops for the shippers to keep them happy. I still believe their separation will take place when trp soars. Leads parting ways brings ratings. 

They are shipped coz of priyankit chemistry. When people see them onscreen they look at them as priyankit not Fatejo. That's why they still accept them 

Priyankit had kept fatejo alive. 

What i dislike most about the show is that the ML gets the privilege and the side characters butchered just to keep him in the limelight.

He gets to play ringa ringa roses with his sali and his brother has to marry her . Get tortured. Angad from sane turned psycho coz tejang fandom was increasing. They were ex Fatejo and tejo fans 

I have nothing against fatejo but a huge grudge against their shippers for making fun of other fandoms. But at least those guys got the chance to move on. 

I moved on coz I disliked the story line. 

U see , the best redemption for fateh was jasfa marriage. Tortured with jasmin pining for tejo. Trp Aunties would have loved that. After what he put tejo through, he deserved to be with jasmin. 

But

They didn't bring jasfa marriage worry would affect ratings. Fatejo wale naraz ho jayenge. 

Blady hell, why u bring the EMA then. At that time fatejo wale won't be upset??

U prolonged a five months of freaking EMA with constant jasu jaap and tejo torture drama, so why u just didn't get them married off??

Fateh's best punishment was to get him married to jasmin. 

I can only say this. They are just playing with audience emotions.

They bring KVG on board, made people excited. Ex Fatejo wale shipped him with tejo.during his entry, trp was stagnant didn't decrease. Increase a little. The lead shippers blamed that he was not helping trp ratings when the leafs were still given privileges. Kvg was not supported with a good story. More focus were on the three leads. Even shimla journey, focus was on the leads. 

Kvg's talent was wasted on the show 

The makers are sadist. They play with viewers emotions with their hypocrisy 

Tejo's selfless is ridiculous and beyond limits. I look at it as hypocrisy.

There is a limit to being selfless. U don't keep bouncing back to ur husband's hse after all those talks of self respect. U seek for divorce from ur husband not waiting for him to make the decision. U don't perform fake engagement making use of another person just to make sure the cheaters gets family blessings. 

In a nutshell, i am relieved i moved on from a show where the leads are made a mockery. 

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And you know what the worst part is ??? Tejo herself blaming only Jasmine for everything ? Last day the episodes showing the mahila morcha people ganging against Jasmine stating that she stole her sisters husband .Man why is Jasmine teh only one blamed ? Why are they not questioning why Tejo's husband willingly went on to have an extra affair. Why is he given a green chit for the affair he had and only Jasmine blamed .Ridiculous . It's really sad to even the producers of the show being so famous even support these absolute pathetic things which brings out a wrong message . The men can go ahead and do anything but the girl keeps getting blamed for her mistake while the guy walks Scott free gree chit . 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

And you know what the worst part is ??? Tejo herself blaming only Jasmine for everything ? Last day the episodes showing the mahila morcha people ganging against Jasmine stating that she stole her sisters husband .Man why is Jasmine teh only one blamed ? Why are they not questioning why Tejo's husband willingly went on to have an extra affair. Why is he given a green chit for the affair he had and only Jasmine blamed .Ridiculous . It's really sad to even the producers of the show being so famous even support these absolute pathetic things which brings out a wrong message . The men can go ahead and do anything but the girl keeps getting blamed for her mistake while the guy walks Scott free gree chit . 

This is what i dislike about the show. Only the ML getting privileges as though he did nothing wrong.

The solo journeys were wrongly executed. Mere hypocrisy

Showing him alone suffering and jasmin still having lavish life when she should be shown suffering as well. That was the best time to redeem her. 

Show her moving on, going through struggles perhaps going after a guy with a Canadian visa. 

Reduce her interference with fatejo. Divert her motives a while. Going after another guy. Just carry on with fateh tejo angad triangle. 

Jasmin's constant interference is also why people don't want to ship fatejo again. 

The same drama all over again. They can never get a rating above three 

It is said fatejo brings trps. I think both . Jasfa and fatejo. Both sisters kept under same roof with the same guy. Jasrik is nowhere till they squeeze the trio track as much as they can until people get too bored. Jasfa fatejo will carry on. Jasfa hasn't officially ended. The triangle is still alive till viewers stop watching them. 

The only character which was consistent in the show is jasmin . 

Bije2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Forum is dead.

U already got the answer.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Majority moved on. I stopped following onscreen for quite some time. Moved on to other shows.

The leads are not to be blamed fully. It's the story execution that made them lose their charm for some. I am one of them. I can't connect to fatejo.

Five freaking months of EMA and two weeks redemption . I am still puzzled what was that??

Constant i love u jasmin for so many months suddenly in two weeks tejo becomes ishq.

Angad from sane became insane. The man who guided tejo now requires her guidance instead. She arranged for a psychiatrist for him. Why couldn't she get one for herself after her husband cheated her with her own sister.

Where is angad riya nani custody case. Where is mrs sharma who wanted revenge from fateh for ignoring her 

Story execution and tracks fast forward after fateh ditched jasmin was the blunder. They lost direction. It was a total faluda 

The EMA executed so well that people couldn't forgive fateh but the redemption too short that the same people couldn't digest . That's why they look cringy together as though nothing happened. Everything seemed too fast

I don't blame the leads but the storyline and execution. That's why they lost their charm. Even i find their romance cringy. I have dropped the show. 

I still don't understand what sargun wants to show. She has butchered her leads in less than a year. 

The trp comes from Jasmin's neverending drama and tejo clearing the mess. Fatejo scenes are just lollipops for the shippers to keep them happy. I still believe their separation will take place when trp soars. Leads parting ways brings ratings. 

They are shipped coz of priyankit chemistry. When people see them onscreen they look at them as priyankit not Fatejo. That's why they still accept them 

Priyankit had kept fatejo alive. 

What i dislike most about the show is that the ML gets the privilege and the side characters butchered just to keep him in the limelight.

He gets to play ringa ringa roses with his sali and his brother has to marry her . Get tortured. Angad from sane turned psycho coz tejang fandom was increasing. They were ex Fatejo and tejo fans 

I have nothing against fatejo but a huge grudge against their shippers for making fun of other fandoms. But at least those guys got the chance to move on. 

I moved on coz I disliked the story line. 

U see , the best redemption for fateh was jasfa marriage. Tortured with jasmin pining for tejo. Trp Aunties would have loved that. After what he put tejo through, he deserved to be with jasmin. 

But

They didn't bring jasfa marriage worry would affect ratings. Fatejo wale naraz ho jayenge. 

Blady hell, why u bring the EMA then. At that time fatejo wale won't be upset??

U prolonged a five months of freaking EMA with constant jasu jaap and tejo torture drama, so why u just didn't get them married off??

Fateh's best punishment was to get him married to jasmin. 

I can only say this. They are just playing with audience emotions.

They bring KVG on board, made people excited. Ex Fatejo wale shipped him with tejo.during his entry, trp was stagnant didn't decrease. Increase a little. The lead shippers blamed that he was not helping trp ratings when the leafs were still given privileges. Kvg was not supported with a good story. More focus were on the three leads. Even shimla journey, focus was on the leads. 

Kvg's talent was wasted on the show 

The makers are sadist. They play with viewers emotions with their hypocrisy 

Tejo's selfless is ridiculous and beyond limits. I look at it as hypocrisy.

There is a limit to being selfless. U don't keep bouncing back to ur husband's hse after all those talks of self respect. U seek for divorce from ur husband not waiting for him to make the decision. U don't perform fake engagement making use of another person just to make sure the cheaters gets family blessings. 

In a nutshell, i am relieved i moved on from a show where the leads are made a mockery. 

Exactly...No story, no plot...just get the ML's together and bhar mein Jaye duniyaa. I don't even blame Jasmine now, she feels alright. She was, at first, told a lie, then Fateh kept on professing his love for her and then boom!!! Fake marriage..she portrays a human, well humans do yearn for revenge. Tejo is Devi, mahaan and what not. And coming to Fateh, I don't even know what he actually is. 

I felt like the story might have changed a bit so thought about looking at one episode...but footi kismat meri, what I saw literally blasted my head off๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ. Couldn't even believe my eyes, like wtf???

Edited by Bije2003 - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Whatever the ladies said was nowhere wrong. They stated facts. 

Jasmin started it. They came against Fateh. Jasmin said Fateh destroyed her life while the fact is they both equally destroyed each other. Whenever Fateh will be blamed Jasmin will be blamed too.  So Jasmin should have better kept quit. She got Fateh outsted from collage blaming him for ditching her. Has she forgotten that once his past will come out she will be blamed too for cheating on her own sister ! EMA was Jasfa kartoot and none of them can be innocent. Fateh has accepted he did wrong but Jasmin keeps calling herself victim while it was she who lied to Tejo that she has moved on and kept seeing Fateh behind her back. How is Jasmin victim here. Her very existence is a farce. 

Fateh asked for forgiveness but what about Jasmin . Did she ever took responsibility of her actions. Had she told Tejo the truth then at least Jasmin were honest and Fateh were the sole cheater. But no she kept giving Fateh ideas to fool her own sister :  give perfume if you smell like me and  let's romance in men's changing room ! 

Jasmin did destroy her sisters life by lying to her and having affaire with her own sister's husband. She did not stop even then. She got a criminal Jas freed and asked him to get rid of Tejo and payed him the ransom.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

shows the mindset of the society and the PH ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Tejo was messed up the day she said to her lovely husband "you gonna see her true colours"

that was such a low dialogue and disgusting 

it happened way back when she was supposed to be sassy and edgy and sherni ๐Ÿคก

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lemme do some promotions before i go ๐Ÿ˜†

Watch KKIS from Star Plus for mindless comedy and light drama 

and guys it's time you stop watching ud cos it's aint giving you content and satisfaction... 

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Whatever the ladies said was nowhere wrong. They stated facts. 

Jasmin started it. They came against Fateh. Jasmin said Fateh destroyed her life while the fact is they both equally destroyed each other. Whenever Fateh will be blamed Jasmin will be blamed too.  So Jasmin should have better kept quit. She got Fateh outsted from collage blaming him for ditching her. Has she forgotten that once his past will come out she will be blamed too for cheating on her own sister ! EMA was Jasfa kartoot and none of them can be innocent. Fateh has accepted he did wrong but Jasmin keeps calling herself victim while it was she who lied to Tejo that she has moved on and kept seeing Fateh behind her back. How is Jasmin victim here. Her very existence is a farce. 

Fateh asked for forgiveness but what about Jasmin . Did she ever took responsibility of her actions. Had she told Tejo the truth then at least Jasmin were honest and Fateh were the sole cheater. But no she kept giving Fateh ideas to fool her own sister :  give perfume if you smell like me and  let's romance in men's changing room ! 

Jasmin did destroy her sisters life by lying to her and having affaire with her own sister's husband. She did not stop even then. She got a criminal Jas freed and asked him to get rid of Tejo and payed him the ransom.

Both are bad.

Fateh realised he was wrong , Jasmin didn't and kept avenging for the most illogical reasons- its annoying, seeing her motive i felt like pushing her off a cliff or something.

I mean wtf you leave fateh, then get pissed at your sister for falling for her own husband ๐Ÿ˜’,get back with him to show her sister she can get anything she wants . 

omg this UD boils my blood w its logic.

also idk for some reason i find simran and satti  are really annoying and dumb like why are they always like that. Mahi is the only person i was okay w.

Tejo forgiving Fateh is understandable (not implying fatejo i mean fatejo as friends) but jasmin never.

She broke the sisters before misters code ๐Ÿ˜†

(i have an elder sister and such shows make me really mad)๐Ÿคข

Edited by thunderbird - 2 years ago