Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

i think the movie is suspense right from the start where the preschool teacher has held the kids hostage w/o even informing them...her scenes with the guy (i think i've seen him in some tv show? can't remember) were tad bit boring...good one to watch though

briahna thumbnail

why they not releasing such movies in theaters

is it on prime or Netflix?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

It’s released directly to OTT ( Hotstar for Premium subscribers ) 

It’s not available in other OTT platforms

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

apart from pushpa not many hits in India

too risky 

aditi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Brilliant movie !! 

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ah a good movie with no songs after a really loooooooooong time. 

And just like a Wednesday this movie too sticked to it’s theme and topic. 

The way Naina was with the kids (sweet & gentle) it was kind of obvious some injustice has happened to her or people around her for which she was fighting. 

Overall Yami shone throughout the whole movie 🌟 the chills, the villain/bad guy vibes, sweet teacher, a tortured soul. She enacted them all very well. 

And the political question in this movie is open ended 😑 our law is every bit corrupted. Full of loopholes. 

The little things, like meeting PM and all seemed unrealistic as what she did was actually an act of terrorism on the front. Holding hostages. 

Sri don’t miss out on this one 🤩

Edited by GuardianDevil - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil

Ah a good movie with no songs after a really loooooooooong time. 

And just like a Wednesday this movie too sticked to it’s theme and topic. 

The way Naina was with the kids (sweet & gentle) it was kind of obvious some injustice has happened to her or people around her for which she was fighting. 

Overall Yami shone throughout the whole movie 🌟 the chills, the villain/bad guy vibes, sweet teacher, a tortured soul. She enacted them all very well. 

And the political question in this movie is open ended 😑 our law is every bit corrupted. Full of loopholes. 

The little things, like meeting PM and all seemed unrealistic as what she did was actually an act of terrorism on the front. Holding hostages. 

Sri don’t miss out on this one 🤩

Yep I saw it yesterday. I haven't had time to post my review, but I'll say it was a damn good movie.

Yami carried this movie wholly on her shoulder. Atul and Neha were meh. Dimple Kapadia was good as well, but it was all about Yami.

After a long time a good thriller and one that was carried by a strong female. Can you imagine if they decided to cast Alia or DP for this role? It would have flopped. You need a good actress not just another famous one.

A must watch to everyone.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

What a brilliant movie 👍🏼 yami shined throughout the movie with her amazing acting. She is so underrated. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Decent movie. Yami was superb. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good movie 👍🏼 Yami did very well 👍🏼