Realisation ~ An AnuGun OS

JarOfCookies thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy Valentine's day folks!❤️

Hope you enjoy reading this!

Jitsugen is a Japanese word that means Realisation.

実現

(JITSUGEN)

Anubhav was sick. His head hurt, his nose was stuffy and his voice was a hoarse inclination of what it normally was. He felt so horrible that he was now lying on the couch half-asleep, snuggled up in a massive comforter. Just as he was passing from half-sleep to sleep so deep that it could withstand just about any natural disaster that you could think of the doorbell rang. Anubhav contemplated ignoring it but it rang again, and again. Sighing he struggled to his feet and walked unsteadily to the door, opening it to reveal Gungun.

"Mr. Chant Chashmish" she exclaimed joyfully which turned into a frown after taking in the baggy flannel pajama bottoms and the oversized jumper that hid his lean frame.

"Gungun". he said tiredly "What are you doing here? Why aren't you at home studying?"

She turned her head, regarding him with thoughtful eyes.

"Home is lonely" she informed him, a shadow passing over her face.

This time he looked at her straight on, more than a little surprised at her openness but before he could answer her smile was back in place and she was already talking again.

"So I came to hang out with your family." A slow smile lit up her face. "And eat some yummy dinner!"

He looked at her skeptically. "Dinner?"

"Yeah" she replied.

He was about to refuse because his stomach felt a little queasy and he didn't really want to give Gungun the pleasure of seeing him throw up and come up with more crazy names for him but the look on her face stopped him.

"No one’s home, so you need to postpone your dinner plans" was what he said instead.

She stood there contemplating for a moment.

“Well, I can cook for both of us!” She exclaimed with renewed enthusiasm.

“Alright” He agreed easily, too exhausted to argue.

Her smile had now reached epic proportions.

She reached out and squeezed his hand and leaning in close, she whispered "You will not be disappointed" and with that, she sauntered off towards the kitchen. Soon the room was filled with the smell of cooking and the sound of Gungun chattering happily as she unpacked, telling him what had happened at her house & her college that day, sounding like a little kid telling her mum about her day at school.

In what seemed like no time she was in front of him placing two bowls of steaming soup on the coffee table.

She walked back into the kitchen and returned a minute later with spoons and two glasses of water. She then reached into her glittery pink purse and produced a packet of Paracetamol which she handed him along with one of the glasses.

"What makes you think that I need those?" He asked her.

"Because you have a headache, Mr. Scientist." she laughed at him.

He had to smile at that and she grinned back at him. They spent the next couple of hours eating Gungun's soup- which turned out to be surprisingly good- and talking about everything and anything. After Gungun had cleared everything away despite Anubhav's protests that he could, in fact, clean up after himself, she announced that it was late and she should be going. She walked to the door with Anubhav trailing behind her. He stood in the doorway looking down at his feet.

"Gungun," he said "Umm, thank you for coming over tonight. It was nice."

She looked at him smiling, noticing the flush rising up his neck.

"No problem Mr. Kambal Khechu. I had a nice time too." She accompanied this with a smile that was different than all her others, softer somehow and lovelier. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Goodnight" she whispered.

Anubhav watched her walk away in a state of shock. When she was finally out of sight he went back inside and lay down on the couch.

He was thinking about what had just happened when a strange thought entered his head...

Oh my god.

He has come to like his Papa ki Pari.

Edited by JarOfCookies - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh god this is lovely! 

Happy valentine's day to you too ! ❤️

Beluga thumbnail

Aww, such cuties!!🥺

I'm in love with the titles you are giving, the previous one was also beautiful ❤️

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Edited by Beluga - 2 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its so so cute ❤️❤️❤️

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely OS on V Day. You should write more! 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is absolutely beautiful! 

I've fallen in love with how you described everything so minutely yet precisely, that too in a way I could imagine it rolling before my eyes.

Looking forward to more of your writings!❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Aww this is so cute,,,❤️

A lovely OS on Valentine's day..👏

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow it was beautifully cute❤️perfect valentine's gift for us😆

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Valentine's day❤️ Such a wonderful OS 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it !!! Thanks for the Prefect treat for all of us on the special day ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Valentine’s Day 💕💕💕