Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Di this was simply beautiful and emotional 

Malhar ko digest nahi ho rahi he ki kallu he vaha and she wants to be involved too 

And kya twist laya 

Anu sarthak ke story ko aise ghumaya na ko mei kyanhi kahu 

I just loved this version of anusar too and may be kalma will change them too eventually 

Let me guess I think anusar ka beta ye poora kand mei ek ahem bhoomika nibhane wala he u think he led to the event which made malhar marry kallu 

Anyways I don't want to make much prediction and spoil the fun bass waiting tk watch aage kya hoga 

Huda09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow as always update is beautiful 🤩 

Malharji wo tumheri kalyani hi hai koi sapna nhi dek rahe hai aap 

Lagta hai kalyani ko malharji pe bohat hi Pyaar ara hai Isliye smile mil raha hai unko 

Mujhe sach mein anupriya nhi pasand pata nhi jab kalyani ko pata chalega to wo kaise react kar gi  

Excited for the next chahti hu ki unke beech ki jo awkwardness hai Wo jldi se katam hojaye aur hume Humere kalma firse mil jaye unka romance unki nok jok dekna chahti hu mai 

♥️♥️♥️

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

First off sorry for late reply idk why I keep getting logged out and not seeing new updates or tags finally worked I'm  speechless you always go up and beyond my imagination thank you for the update ♥️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part 5

By 7 pm Sourav had dropped Kalyani at home for the night and had gone back to the hospital to stay the night incase Malhar may need anything. 

She hadn't wanted to come home but she felt that it was best for now.

She had ordered dinner for herself and remniscised the doctor's words as she ate.

The doctor had said if Malhar's vitals remained good for another day, he would be discharged home. Ofcourse he still needed rest, care and help with his activities but it could be managed at home. 

As she lay on the bed, her father called. 

"Hello.. Papa..!! Khana khaya aapne? Dawai li..?" 

"Haan.. Haan.. Sab ho gaya.." 

"Itni der tak kyun jage hain..?"

"Neend nahi aayi.. Malhar ab kaisa hai..?" 

"Malhar ab better hai..", she told him what the doctor had said. "Parson discharge ho jayenge Papa.." 

"Teekh hai.. Tum apna khayal rakhna.. Goodnight.." 

"Good night Papa.." 

Kalyani couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned for some time, then got up. Browsing her phone also seemed irritating. 

Suddenly she remembered the box she had seen in his wardrobe. In an urge to know what was inside, she rushed into his room and opened the wardrobe. 

"Dekhun to sahi kya leke aaye the aap mereliye..", she clutched the box to her chest with both her hands and skipped to her own room. Sitting on the bed, she opened it carefully. 

There was a beautiful peacock blue and green colour blended saree. There was another smaller pouch which had a pair of matching earrings and a pendant. 

She ran her hand gently on the saree feeling its soft silk and brought her fingers to her lips kissing them softly. She took the saree out of the box.

Standing in front of the mirror, she held it against her bosom with one hand. With her other hand, she held one of the earrings on her ear. 

She smiled and teared simultaneously. 

"Bohot pyara gift hai Malhar, bohot acha laga mujhe.... so beautiful..", she spoke aloud in the empty house. 

An idea struck her and she smiled into the mirror. Humming to herself, she hung the saree in her own wardrobe and kept the jewellery pouch carefully in the drawer. She returned the box back to its place in his wardrobe and closed it. 

She imagined him frowning at her and giggled, "Kya..? Mera gift tha, toh maine le li.. Ye box aap rakh sakte hain..." 

The next morning Kalyani was hurriedly packing breakfast for the men when the bell rang. 

"Kaka.. Aaiye na.. Mai breakfast karne wali hun. Aap bhi mujhe company dijiye.." 

Sarthak ate a little with her and they left to the hospital. 

Sarthak sat down on the bed and placed his hand on Malhar's, "Tum teekh ho na..? Thoda aur careful rehna tha.. Agar kuch ho jaata toh... Mujhe agar saza dena chahte ho toh kuch aur de do.. Aise nahi.." 

"Kaka..!! Ye aap kya bol rahe hain.. Mai kyun aapko saza dunga..!! Please kaka..", he wiped his uncle's tears. 

"Acha.. Ye bataiye.. Mera bhai kaisa hai..?" 

"Tera bhai mujhse naraaz hai.." 

"Kyun..?" 

"Woh yahan aana chahta tha aur mai nahi le aaya use... Yahan se seedha mujhe ek meeting pe jaana hai..  Lekin woh hai ki samjhne ko tayyar hi nahi.. Muh phulake baita hai.." 

"Koi baat nahi kaka. Apne aap gussa thanda ho jayega uska."

Sarthak took leave after some time. 

"Mai aap donon ke liye breakfast leke aayi hun....", Kalyani handed over the tiffin bag to Sourav. 

"Thank you Kalyani..", he opened the box and sniffed hungrily, "Poha...!! Yummy...!! Chal pehle tu kha le...phir dawai leni hai na.." 

"Aap khaiye.. Malhar ko mai khila deti hun..", she stood beside him holding the tiffin in her hand. She spooned some and and brought it near his mouth. 

He just kept looking at her, not opening his mouth.

"Kha lijiye please.." 

"Mai khud hi...please.." 

She kept the spoon back and only held the tiffin. 

He spooned the first mouthful of the poha and closed his eyes, relishing its taste, for the first time tasting  something made by her. 

As he chewed the food slowly, he relished the taste. It tasted heavenly.

He could feel tears gathering in his eyes. 

He didn't know if she had made it for him or not but it was the best food he had tasted in so many years. 

"Umm.. Poha bohot acha hai. Thank you.." 

The smile that adorned her face lit her eyes and that made him feel fuzzy. 

"Mr Rane, breakfast ho gaya hai na..?", the nurse entered and studied his chart, checked his BP.  She took out the medications and popped them into his mouth, handing him water to swallow it. 

When Malhar was sleeping, both Kalyani abd Sourav attended some of their office calls. 

The afternoon passed with the physiotherapist giving him some exercises and Sourav helping him to walk around using a walking stick. 

"Kalyani mai tumhe ghar me drop kar deta hun. Thoda aaram karke subah aa jao..", Sourav told her in the evening. 

"Nahi aaj mai yahan rukungi.. Aapko aaram ki jyada zaroorat hai..." 

"Kalyani meri baat maano....hum policewalon ko aadat hai raat bhar jagne ka..." 

"Aur hum IT walon ko bhi aadat hai aadhe neend se bhi utkar login karne ka...trust me mujhe koi dikkat nahi hogi.." 

"Kalyani...do logon ko raat bhar baitne ki zaroorat nahi hai.." 

"Wahi toh mai bhi keh rahi hun.. Ek minute..!! Kahin aapko aisa toh nahi lagta ki mai aapke dost ki teekh se dekhbal nahi karungi...?" 

"Bilkul bhi nahi.. Mujhe pata hai tum bohot acha dhyan rakhogi.." 

"Phir..? Rehne dijiye mujhe yahan.." 

They continued debating. 

"Bas..!!" 

They both turned to look at Malhar. 

"Kisi ko bhi rukne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Nurses toh hai yahan... Waise bhi raat ko sone hi toh wala hun.. Agar koi madad chahiye toh unse maang lunga.." 

"Lekin Malhar..." Sourav sat beside his friend. 

"Please..!! mere wajah se tum donon ko already bohot pareshani ho chuki hai...ab please aaram kijiye aur apne apne kaam pe dhyan dijiye..."

"Hume koi pareshani nahi hai Malhar. Bas tum teekh ho jao..", He touched his friend's shoulder. 

Malhar smiled, "Thank you..." 

"Oh..!! Ab tu thank you bolega mujhe..?" Sourav rolled his eyes.

"Nautanki bandh kar aur jaa..... saare ACPs ek saath beemar nahi pad sakte.. Isliye jaake apni neend puri karle aur meri seva karne ke bajay janta ki seva me lag ja.."

"Acha...!!! Ab zubaan me jaan aa gayi toh mujhe bhaga raha hai...do din pehle toh paani peene ke liye bhi muh nahi khula...! dekh lunga.." 

Malhar laughed, "Baadme jitna chahe dekh le..... Par ab toh jaa.."

"Haan haan..!! Chala jata hun...! ab meri kya zaroorat hai tumhe.. Itne pyaare nurses jo hai tere paas..", Sourav pretended to wipe tears from his eyes, smiling at the same time. 

"Mere paas rumaal nahi hai.. Chahe toh mere hospital dress me ponch le apne magarmach ke aansun.." Malhar teased him back. 

"Teekh hai.. jokes apart Malhar agar kuch bhi problem hui toh bina jijak ke tum mujhe phone karoge.. Ye promise kar do phir mai jaunga.." 

"Pakka promise... Mere best buddy...aur please Kalyani ko ghar chodke ja.. Raat ko akele jaana mushkil hoga....!!" 

"Mai kahin nahi jaa rahi hun.." 

Malhar tried to convince her calmly but she refused to budge. 

"Dekho..!!" 

"Haan dekhegi...!! Isiliye toh ruk rahi hai woh.. Tujhe ab tak samaj me nahi aaya?" Sourav wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Kya samajh me nahi aaya..?" both Kalyani and Malhar shot their questions at the same time. 

"Uff.....simple si logic hai...!! Kalyani make sure karna chahti hai ki tu yahan raat ko in pyari nurses ke saat flirt na kare...hai na Kalyani?" 

Sourav smiled tongue in his cheek enjoying the blush creeping on her face. He had understood her changed feelings and he was determined to do his part in helping these two souls find each other. 

"Na... Nahi... Aisa kuch nahi hai..." Kalyani stuttered. 

"Aur kya wajah ho sakta hai ki tum itna zidd pakadke baiti ho.." 

Malhar also looked at her curiously, wanting to hear what she was going to say. 

Kalyani stammered, "Woh...!! Kuch...nahi.."

"Haww....!! Kahin tumhe Malhar se pyar toh nahi ho gaya?" 

Kalyani didn't know how to react and refused to look anywhere else other than the blank wall, coughing loudly, covering her mouth.

Malhar took the pillow behind his back and threw it at his friend who caught it in mid air but Malhar's own bandaged arm strained in the process, causing him sharp pain.

"Ss...Aa..Ouch..!!"

Kalyani quickly rushed to his side and held his arm, "Dard ho raha hai... Aapko aise strain nahi karna chahiye... Mai.. Doctor ko bulake laati hun.." 

It was his turn to be tongue tied. Finding his voice he said, "Uhh.. Relax..!! Kuch nahi hua. Bas thoda sa hi dard hai.." 

"Pakka..?" 

"Haan..." 

Sourav cleared his throat, "Okay guys, ab mai chalta hun.. Have a good night.."

He placed the pillow behind Malhar's back and whispered in his ear, "Nurse ke saat nahi apne Biwi ke saat flirt kar le... Acha mauka hai.. Dekh kitna care kar rahi hai.." 

"Mai kisi ke saat flirt nahi karne wala..", Malhar glared at his friend and without realising he had spoken aloud. 

Kalyani looked up, "Haan pata hai.." 

Seeing both the men's faces, she continued, a cool smile playing on her lips, "Flirt karna aapke bas ki baat nahi hai..."

Sourav burst out laughing, "Sahi pakda tumne Kalyani... College me bhi..."

"Bas bohot ho gaya.." Malhar shot at his friend. "Hospital hai ye koi picnic spot nahi. Yahan sirf ek mai hi nahi hun, aur bhi bohot patients hai.. Aur tum ek responsible officer hokar aise shor macha rahe ho..!!" 

Malhar closed his eyes, "Mujhe neend aa rahi hai.." 

"Ok.. Ok.. Tu sone ka drama kar, mai ab sach me nikal raha hun..." 

"Chup Chap nikal.. Dramebaaz.." 

Sourav waved a bye to Kalyani and left. 

The doctor came on rounds and finally said that he could be discharged the next day. 

"Mrs Rane...ghar me inka dhyan rakhna hoga. Abhi puri tarah ghav nahi bhare hain...", he gave instructions to Kalyani about the care for the wounds, medications, "Aur physio is a must for the next two weeks..uske baad inhe review ke liye aana hoga.." 

"Ok doctor, thank you.." 

After the doctor had left Malhar told her, "Tumhe ye sab pareshani utane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. Mai..." 

"Mujhe koi pareshani nahi hai..", she said adjusting his pillow. 

Her hair fell on his face and its scent alerted his senses. He tried to move away as she pushed back her hair from his face, her fingertips on his skin making him inhale a sharp breath. 

"Aur side hote gaye toh neeche gir jayenge..."

"Pillow mai khud hi teekh kar lunga.. Tum aaram karo.." 

"Mere yahan hone se problem hai aapko? Isliye aap mere haat se khana bhi nahi khana chahte....shayad mujhe yahan rukna nahi chahiye tha.... Aap chahe toh mai chali jaati hun..", she turned away. 

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hai.. Lekin tumhe takleef zaroor hogi..."

"Kya takleef hogi mujhe..?", she turned back again, facing him.

"Tumne hi toh kaha.... Mera chuna ya meri khushbu bardaash nahi hogi tumse.... Aur ab meri iss haalat ke karan wahi cheezein karne pe mai tumhe majboor nahi kar sakta..." 

A tear slipped from Kalyani's eye as she remembered her own hurtful words which she had flung at him. 

That day.. When she had been in a hurry to leave for work. She had stepped on her own dupatta which had been trailing down the floor. She tripped and was about to fall flat on her face when two hands steadied her. 

"Dhyan se...kahin lagi toh nahi..?", he had asked softly while lifting the dupatta trailing on the floor. 

"Mujhe chune ki bahane dund rahe the na... Mauka mila nahi aur haat laga di..."

He withdrew his hands, burnt by her words, "I'm sorry. Tum girne wali thi isliye mai..."

"Haan toh..!! Gir gayi toh girne dijiye.. Mujhe lagegi na.. Aapko nahi...Lekin aapko toh mauke pe chauka maarna tha.. "

She vigorously rubbed her shoulders, "Aapka chuna aur ye jo kareeb aake aapki khushbu mujhpar chipka di.. Pura din hi kharab ho jayega.. bardaash nahi kar sakti mai.. Abhi jaake wapas nahana hoga.. Lekin late ho gayi.. Time nahi hai.. Isliye ye kapde badal leti hun.." 

She had rushed to her room as he proceeded to step out of the house. She turned back on time to catch him wiping his eyes. Venting her anger, she should have felt satisfied but instead she felt empty. 

Her phone vibrated and jerked her back. It was a call from her office. By the time she had finished, he was fast asleep. 

She pulled the chair closer to the bed and sat there with her head on his pillow.

Brushing his hair tenderly she whispered, "I'm sorry...!! Kitna hurt kiya hai maine aapko... Mujhe aise baat nahi karna chahiye tha... Naaraz thi... Aap pe nikal diya saara gussa..."

She kissed his forehead and laid her head back on the pillow. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Update kar diya.. 

Sorry I took so long.. 

Nahi ho raha tha mujhse... 

And I'm not even sure if this has come out well... 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It came out beautiful as always..😍😍😍😍

Sourav is such a fun.. His bantering with Malharji 😆

Kallu se kya sawaal puchha hai…Maja aa gya..

His concern for his friend 👍🏼

Want to see more of him..

Kalyani ka gift tha to usne le liya..

Is she going to wear it when he returns to home?

Kalyani wanted to stay for him but he reminds her that she is used to hate his touch..

Flashback 😢😢😢

She regrets saying such words to him..

Kissie bhi de diya but Kallu ko batao ek se kaam nahi chalne wala ab..

Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail

Forgot to tag you. 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awwwww diiii thanks youuuuuu ....soo much for updating ...main aur Jara ro kal se pagal hue jaa rahe the ki di ki update nhi aayi...aapne kal bacha liya humein mental hospital jaane se update dek4...🤗🤗😆🤗

Saurav you are such a sweetheart ...khassh kalyani ki koi behan junda hoti to Hum tumhari bui setting karwa dete ...🤣 par how sweetly he is playing cupid in their love story with his sarcasm..😳

Awww kalyani baby ki Jaana hai kya gift tha ...awww mera malhar Kitna sweet hai how sweetly he wants to gift her this beautiful saree sadly jab sab khatam hogaya ro ye dukh jatake bhi koi faydq nhi ..when you cannot find the true emotions of such pure soul whom you treated really badly kalhani 💔💔💔 

Though saccji humara mallu kisise flirt nhi kqr saktaa...our mallu 🤣

Kalyani have to pay for sure she easily will not get malhar love ., hope malhar also treat her like this or made atleast realize how you feel when  you are not at fault but has ro listen every time your taunts....koi achi sundar kanya laao di humare mallu ke liye ...we want some romance of them in front of her jalne do Thora isse 👍🏼

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It was absolutely beautiful didi malhar  kalyani ke words uspe hi pheka 

Kaka and malhar 💞

Par sabse syaada cute toh mujhe malhar aur Sourav pasand aaya 

Kitne cute he unka friendship 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You left me craving for more di! Bas mann kar raha tha padhti jau!!

Btw for a change, hearing Malhar from Kalyani sounds really good to me. It can be a nice newness. Iske alawa teri ore mein Ludo ke time Kalyani "Malhar" bolti hain😉😋😌☺️☺️

I am just waiting ki kab kallu wo saree pehnegi aur apne Malhar ke saamne jayegi. Can not waittttttt. He would be over the moon!!!

The breakfast part was beautiful. It's all soo dreamy and new for Malhar. Something he has craved for soo badly.

Best supporting character ka award already saurav ko mil chuka hain to main kya hi bolu...but him teasing the couple is a treat to read.

Btw di I saw vanshu ne kaise aapko kallu ke against sajish rachne bola😈 but di please becharo par thoda easy hona. Like I had commented last time- "Please di make sure ki aage jaake Kallu gives him extra extra extra ultra pro max wala pyaar and pampers him too much because he has Gone through so much and deserves only pure adoration!!! Extra kissie from Kallu every day for this!!😌"

Mere mj ko extra kissies har roz milni chahiye. Kallu should do her pyaar ki baarish on him

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago