Users

Frequent Posters

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Seja1

Congratulations on the new EDT!

Here’s to a new kaand in Pandya Store.

With this I hope there is progression in Shivi story too!  

Kitchen space taken by Devta, soon Shivi bedroom will be take by Krish and his new finally patao girl. Raavi’s hopes of bringing Shiva to their bedroom will go in vain. 😭

Where will Shivi sleep? Khatiya (cot bed) it is! Don’t mind the nok jhok but Shivi needs to grow up in their relationship. 👍🏼

Kirti and krish be like aalu and samosa😕

Nd shivi soon going to sing a song. Sarkailo khatiya jada(thand) lge🤪

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Ohkkyy.. Saw that devta bts.... I mean sab baat ek taraf.... Kitchen... Kitchen me... Aren't they afraid.. Someone might walk in on them during ahem ahem... 😆😆

During Gaura private moments, it's always Dev who accidentally walks in on them.

For Shivi it is, dear Krish!

For Devta, I think someone in the EDT said, it's Dev himself but after watching this BTS, imagine if Suman wheels in 😉

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Kirti and krish be like aalu and samosa😕

Nd shivi soon going to sing a song. Sarkailo khatiya jada(thand) lge🤪

This will be a very good song for them. Imagine Raavi dancing to this song manaoing Shiva and Shiva giving 'bhau' 😆 I don't mind writers take this idea of yours and show us Shivi song. 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kinda enjoying the eps these days :p a nice break watching complete non sense after a long day 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT!

Manifesting positive things for Raavi. The girl is taking a severe beating, atleast restore her self respect😕 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

ok I accidentally saw next door shows precap lol ps and that show are in stiff competition for wth storylines lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Ohkkyy.. Saw that devta bts.... I mean sab baat ek taraf.... Kitchen... Kitchen me... Aren't they afraid.. Someone might walk in on them during ahem ahem... 😆😆

Dnt they have a door for the kitchen?..I dnt knw..the magical kitchen sometimes has just one entrance (when ravi locked kitchens entrance after she came back for dhara during pregnancy track)..and during Tomatina fest .it looked like itbwas an open kitchen..🤪..adbhud kandyas. 

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

ok I accidentally saw next door shows precap lol ps and that show are in stiff competition for wth storylines lol

What's it abt?..its snake here..is it dragons there now?..😛

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

What's it abt?..its snake here..is it dragons there now?..😛

landmines, ppl standing like only ten feet away lol oh and soem stunts like you are tarzan or mowgli or something lol

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Dnt they have a door for the kitchen?..I dnt knw..the magical kitchen sometimes has a one entrance (when ravi locked kitchens entrance after she came back for dhara during pregnancy track)..and during Tomatina fest .it looked like itbwas an open kitchen..🤪..adbhud kandyas. 

You are right actually 😆

Suman wanted to call the police on Raavi as the kitchen door was locked. But then why didn’t Suman think coming the other side where there is no door. Suman must be having a dobi moment too 🤦🏻‍♀️