sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys... so we all know Paakhi and Agastya are childhood friends for the past 15+ years or so.

And Agastya is very much in love, obsessed and possessive of Paakhi.

However if we think from Agastya's POV, then I feel somewhere its Paakhi's fault... 

I mean she didnt set healthy boundaries between her and Agastya. 

Like all those hugs, physical contact, accepting expensive gifts between families and all are not normal. 

No normal girl in her right sense of mind would get so close to a guy whom she only thinks as her best friend. 😵. There is no such boundary set between aakhi 💔. 

And it was Paakhi sole responsibility to set those boundaries between her and Agastya as we cant expect this from Agastya since he already Loves her so he is all ok with it. 

Also Paakhi's family is a bit weirdo.. how could they accept such expensive gifts from Agastya? 

Why didnt Paakhi family ever raise a concern over these matters? 

Also Paakhi is kind of a selfish girl. Up till now she didnt bother or ask Agastya why he had called her to meet at that Kundan Palace. Why were those roses fallen on her? why was there such an arrangement made?  

Its like Paakhi ignores Agastya's feelings/emotions and just too much absorbed in her own that she comes of as a very selfish person. 🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some people are just too close to their friends. Especially if they are childhood friends. So we can't really blame her for that. But what I don't understand is, despite being so close to him for so many years, how did she not understand his feelings. That doesn't make any sense. And that gifts part is also weird. No family will allow their kids to take such expensive gifts, no matter how close they are. 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think maybe they are preparing to reveal Paakhi as the big mastermind. Because in ITV shows, heroines are not so fast to fall for a stranger, for they are shown as prude and averse to romance. Also the readiness to accept gifts...

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I think maybe they are preparing to reveal Paakhi as the big mastermind. Because in ITV shows, heroines are not so fast to fall for a stranger, for they are shown as prude and averse to romance. Also the readiness to accept gifts...

If that happens then it will be amazing 👏

But I highly doubt it... 

Let's see.. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Kash aisa hota...but chances are very very low